Okay well i know this wont work but im super broke and really need some money...

Okay well i know this wont work but im super broke and really need some money. I have some bills I was late paying this month, and now with late fees on top I've gotta come up with almost $100. It may not sound like thattt much money, but I mean I have a minimum wage job that's alot for me to be able to just come up with in a short amount of time.

But yeah i'm really desperate, I don't know what I'll do if I can't get the rest of my bill paid and a friend said i should try this so i decided to sell some videos and pictures to make the money its really a last resort id never do this if i weren't in such a tight spot.

So yeah but if you're interested hit me up on my kik which is m.baby96

I can take payments on paypal or square cash (which is preferred because I need to get the rest of the money ideally by tonight, and paypal isn't instant and square cash is)

my paypal email is [email protected]

and my square cash email is also [email protected]

and again, my kik is m.baby96

Please don't hit me up if you're not legit interested. I am not trying to scam anyone, I can send a live pic off kik with a timestamp to prove I'm 100% real.

So yeah thanks.

what do we get for our money and much u looking for?

Nice carpet OP

take pic bending over showing pussy and ass with timestmap and I'll send $200 to your paypal

Write "baby" on your stomach and Sup Forums below your bellybutton, post pic

I'm willing to do whatever (within reason)

I can send videos of me playing with my pussy and can say whatever you want me to in the video or I could send pics or whatever you prefer really.

Show face OP

how much for videos?

hold tits and toung out

Show us a live stream

Stick a baseball bat up your ass. $.01

what a whore

play with ur pussy and ass op : ) )

You could try to register on chaturbate. People make a lot of money with that.

Think i'm just gonna go ahead and uhhh yeaaa.
report this.
show more tits before it's deleted.

Start a chaturbate live stream and send the link. People will donate I guarantee you

did you even read the text?

Fuck me for $1k?

>This

You're potentially worth more than 100$ and I'm interested, but let's see a sample pic of everything, first. Don't need to fall into a trap. Also, put the actual time on your timestamp

Are you willing to fuck your siblings/father

can u go suck ur dads cock on live and ill donate $500000

That's the definition though, isn't it?

Are you in the US? I am willing to travel and will pay you $1000 to cum inside you multiple times.

Where are you located?

im going to shoot everyone in this thread

03/16/2017, the day you officially became a whore.

You really believe people will pay up when there's plenty of free tits and ass on the interwebs? Good luck.

Post-it with time and pussy/tit shot or whatever written : Fuck you David

Thanks

whore

Hahaha you are what is wrong with women, but I don't care. I love whores . Now dance, bitch. Earn your money by making my cock hard. You are nothing but a piece of meat.

make a short vid masturbating nd i will be interested

At least you have your safety glasses. Just in case you piss in your own face coz you never learnt common sense

you can't buy back your dignity.
have fun, whore.

hehe :)

Prove me you are real even further, no need to be nude shot of anything type 123456789 on a post it and we can see you behind, if you do il contact you

How old are you?

now and forever, $100 was all it took

Instead, I will set up a bot to send you millions of emails. Thanks for your email address

disgusting

Seriously - $1k for a fuck?

nice photoshops

I believe it White Boi

spread your ass cheeks for the camera

it's onlly 5:37 you lying whore

I love how people are calling her a whore. Don't even tell me that you wouldn't send dick pics or take requests if you really needed money. Like seriously.

why would I PAY for pics or videos of your average body when there is an endless supply of pictures and videos of women who are way hotter doing the most disgusting things imaginable on the internet... on this board even.... I mean honestly.

i will pay if you do this

Video of you telling me you want my cum and saying my name?

I can smell your loneliness from here faggot

shave that nasty hairy pussy and post new shaved

Fuck off faggot, get a job like the rest of us you worthless leach.