Does anyone here have any experience with pic related?

Does anyone here have any experience with pic related?

not the exact one but i have tried on similar.

im not sure if my ass is just deep or what but it felt like it wasnt in all the way.

but all in all pretty good.

I suffer from chronic prostatitis and have been considering this for both treatment. Straight male. But on researching prostate massage and drainage for treatment I am now interested in the pleasure aspect as well. Would you recommend to someone who has never tried prostate stimulation?

bump

i would recommend the aneros classic

it has great reviews.

it might just be because i i don't want to make a lot of noise when i'm wearing a prostate massager, but i stay away from the vibrating ones.

Too expansive.
Finger + cheap medical glove + lube is about the same experience, except you have more control about that you want to do with your prostate.

Then you'll feel miserable.

Pretty underwhelming, like all the prostate massagers.

The only way to get a really good prostategasm is with a partner.

yeah thats true it can be done cheaper.

but, whenever i use my finger i can not reach my prostate.

and also when i wear the prostate massager i have, i can just sit in a char and wiggle back and fourth to cum. with my fingers i couldnt do that.

Point taken.

Is it effective for drainage?

same here.i'm going on a trip of 800km to see a doctor that says he s gonna fix me.from what I spoke on the phone I think I'm in for some drainage or maybe an operation.besides this an useful tip that helped me for this past 2 weeks is taking saw palmetto and quercetin.one of each in the morning and the same in the evening.a guy I spoke to has allegedly cured himself with these two in about an year and a half.care to discuss the symptoms and how it all started?

feel miserable why?

Mild burn on urination two years ago in college. Scared it was an STD. Did a round or two of abx but never truly cleared it. Now have desk job. Once every few months it flares up and gives me mild urethritis and erections that max at 75%.

Annoying more than anything. But if a device such as this milks your prostate as much as reviews say it does, and if such a drainage relieves my symptoms, Im willing to shove it up my ass. If the orgasm is as good as they say, great.

bump for more input

I thought I had kidney stones and get checked and then checked several times for stds.don't insist with antibiotics I've nearly killed myself from taking 1 month of taviuc-i guess that's what's it's called.the symptoms I have are more severe and persistent including those you stated and lower back pain groin pain and lower abdomen pain and pelvic inflamation.i had 75% erections and it evolved in having no erections and then 100% spontaneous erections and so on.another thing that helped me is taking anti fungal medication as some part of the medical comunity believes candida might be responsabile. helped me but didn't cure it all togheter .the nasty thing is that I have a calcification on my prostate .the past 2 years have been hell and I'm only 26

are there pics of how it is used?

sorry to hear that. Have you tried anything like this to milk your prostate?

I was considering it as options started to get fewer and fewer.then I heard of this doctor that runs an urology clinic and spoke on the phone and said that if my tests-blood echo and everything- are all right I have a big chance of getting better.he said something of some chair and drainage so I prefer having it done by a doctor.told me I would have to see him for about a month.tried self drainage by myself with a pencil wrapped in cotton in a condom but didn't really work.i have some advice for you from another user.pic related

also

I guess Ill give it a shot. This is the model of toy I was looking at.

Thanks for the input. Godspeed in your recovery user.

Still a little anxious about purchasing something like this in person ha.

I wish you all the best. would like to keep me informed if it worked or not but I know that's not possible so goodluck

there's a chance it will help you alot so don't be.i was fairly shy before this prostate curse came upon me and after an year and a half I couldn't care less for many things.

oh and other thing that is helping me for the past couple of days.jacking off in the tub with hot water.try it

It's on my wishlist of sextoys to buy once I live alone.
I have 10 years of experience with household objects, vegetables and dildos, now I want to see what aerodynamics are capable of.
I'm probably getting my hopes too high.

I may just look the cashier in the eyes and tell her "I have chronic prostatitis. Have a good night."