Have a medical checkup in 2 months. Owning weed is punishable by death in my country. What should i do to pass...

Have a medical checkup in 2 months. Owning weed is punishable by death in my country. What should i do to pass? im scared.

Nigga you dead

What country?

Somewhere south east asia

Doctors arent allowed to tell the cops u use drugs

don't smoke weed lol

Will the urine detection get into my medic records and be accessed by uni system ? because im going to enter uni sometime after the MC.

Drink plenty of water for the next few months OP. Exercise a lot or at least try sweating out the THC in your body.

Just drink alot of liquids like cranberry juice or even water to clean out your system. Just don't over do it , you can drink yourself to death.

If you're indonesian you should be wishing for death anyway.

Lol wat? Just stop smoking now, drink plenty of water and exercise

If the crime is possession, don't you have to actually be in possession? Surely a positive urine test only proves that you've been exposed to it at some point. That doesn't prove that you "owned" any, it could have been passive exposure without your knowledge.

Well you're already fucked so you might as well blaze up.

Do any medfags know if they can detect different types of piss like can a doctor tell the difference of urine from a dog too a human?

Move to a better country.

I don't think you should get in trouble. What kind of ass backwards place do you even live in bro

I think the answer to that is probably yes, IF they test for it. Are you entitled to know what tests they intend to run?

Maybe get a bro or a family member to piss in a plastic bag or a small concealed cup that you can carry and hide on your person op that would could work

my nigga lives in like fucking dog eaters lumuhfuckingayo

Just a normal corrupted third world country. I just smoked 2 times in my life and i have to stop now :( u dont know the feeling mate.

How long ago was the last time you smoked? If it's a month or more, then you have nothing to worry about as 3 months is plenty of time for the metabolites they test for to have gone from your system.

2 weeks ago

anyone got a hookup for poland? i'll take a bus to wherever, i've been dry since i came to this shit country

so what's Sup Forums smoking today?
I'm about to light this bad boy.

Yes the testing they do is calibrated for levels of things like creatine found in normal human urine. They also gauge temperature. If you wanna fool the test, you can buy pills which mask any drugs, but then you have to know exactly when the test is.

It would be much easier to just stop for the next two months until the test. Two months is plenty of time for it to all leave your system even without excessive flushing.

stupid 3rd world countries. enjoy hell.

A-are they monitoring your communications? Is that why you can't tell us what country you live in?
>North Korea confirmed

depends on the country bro

Philippines confirmed
Duterte gonna kill this guy

If you kill your self they can't win.

run

Do a shitload of sports. To actually sweat it out. It works, but no fun.

Weed is legal in North Korea and they actually sell it dirt cheap in grocery bags at markets.

I've only ever bummed weed from friends a few times. Fell in love with edibles just never known where to get any. It's a sad time Sup Forums

everyone at uni does weed jesus

Your country fucking sucks guy

>best korea

You should move to a better fucking country.

>Owning weed is punishable by death in my country
do you really think there has to be something abstract like proof in a state like that?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

NORTH KOREA, of ALL the fucking places, has legalized something we've federally outlawed. For fucks sake, they're communists and they still get access to MJ. Meanwhile we're sick as hell and relying on a for-profit healthcare system to eventually let us have access to affordable PILLS that do half the shit MJ does at three times the cost.

I'm watching you.

You are dead

Fair point. Especially if op is in the Philippines.

Do they get death punishment for owning more than 0.04 g ?

of course not
why would they?
if you get arrested with weed on you they just take away the weed

tons of liquid and start jogging

How fuckin stupid you have to be to smoke weed when it's punishable by death?

welcome to my country maderfather

Not the user you replied to, but I'm pretty sure they don't even class it as a drug.

What ? come on dont u think im a bit curious. Plus from what i heard from my friends weed is fun but they discouraged me from other stuff.

then leave it or revolt faggot
dont be fucking cattle

Exercise a lot. Drink water ect.

Can take months for CBD to leave the body. It gets stored in fat. you need to exercise the fuck up.

Take 1000mg niacin daily, drink at least 2 gallons of water daily. Plus exercise (at least get your heart rate over 100bpm) at least 30 minutes daily.
Remember, THC is stored on your fatty cells. water and niacin will flush you out.

Go to the bathroom, look into the mirror, and say "Bill Nye the Science Guy" three times.

If you do it right he will asprong and relieve you of your morbis. Just let it happen. If you fight it you will enrage the Nye. Just stay calm and when he leaves you will be better.

Also
> Google drug kit
> Notice that they all have a 3-5 day window
> Stop doing dumb things.

Stop smoking and drink shit tons of water. If you get urine tested your good. If its a hair test you might as well kill yourself so they dont

no its not true, just some dumb hard to prove rumer

>rumer

yeh probably, but its fake and made of plastic just like all their fruit.
NK has a great way of faking progress, even when their country is falling apart