I don't find her attractive

I don't find her attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiesnerx0042.blogspot.ca/2016/12/emma-watsons-new-breast-enlargement-is.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good for you, carry on.

thanks OP

anything else you'd like to share?

neither do i honestly...however i would grudge fuck her ugly ass just to make her cry.

yes
nice dubs

I think this is a marketing scheme.

Hi Tom

nice dubs yourself

could be

Your a faggot

strong game

I agree. She has a nice figure, but those images floating around are meh at best. Her hairstyle makes her forehead look huge and her feminazism is very off-putting. All in all a 3 out of 10 that looked like an 8 until undressed and talking.

Well, you're clearly not into pre-pubescent boys either.

are you sure , user? ;)

I agree. She's completely average. You see prettier girls just walking down the street every day. I've dated hotter girls. Ok face, meh everything else. I'd say 6.5/10 with makeup.

She really doesn't have a nice figure. She looks like a boy.

She's overrated as fuck

Brown hair, brown eyes... she's just so average and unremarkable, and a stuck up cunt.

First of all, no one cares

OP needs to an hero

100 percent

I've really never understood the hype. I think it's just pedos who want to rape Hermione.

OP is gay for not liking girls who look like boys?

you're illiterate

>She has a nice figure
lol, you're gay for 13 yr old boys

Maybe. You'd better start doing some exercise then. Unless you're a chick. in that case move because I don't think you're going to find the type of guy you're looking for where you are now.

u r missing out

Okay this is about to be the gayest thing I've ever said on Sup Forums but here goes, *gulp

— I find myself more attracted to the young lady she's become, she reminds me of Hepburn. Watson was a pin up for me in like grades 5 - 9 so that might very well have something to do with it...but like, if she was some girl in a class of 100, she'll be one of the best looking chicks in the room. But as far as stars go, yeah, I get ya. But dude, she went to Uni when she didn't have to (Ivy League) and works for the UN. Taylor Swift is way hotter, but Watson is far more attractive.

How did your parents take it when you told them that you were a colossal faggot who loves eating cock and getting his rectum fill with gallons of aids infested nigger semen?

>Taylor Swift is way hotter

OP here
I saw her nudes and these weird lingerie photos
I don't know what I'm missing

more?

You are not suppose to.

her pussy, face and figure

If you don't see women as potential sexual partners that's perfectly natural.
If you do want to sex up some females, that is weird but still...meh. To each their own.

Personally, I would give her the worst ten seconds of her life if given a chance

/Thread

Me neither.
She's attractive by society standards... and she is good looking, but everything else about her makes her ugly.
She's like that hot chick in school who was a massive geek... you'd find her attractive but the fact she was a boring geek made her unappealing.
And then there's the feminist stuff... let's not get into that.

>works for the UN
isn't she like their chief feminazi

Neither do I, and I never understood the massive collective hard on for her.

She has nothing to do with the american radical feminist movement, but belongs to the internatinoal one. That one is actually about womens rights and equality rather than yelling rape after you smell a fart.

Pretty much. I'm no catch and I wouldn't bang Emma Watson.

>Taylor Swift is way hotter

She's perfectly fine.

The problem is everyone shooped nudes of her and obsessed over her for years, making her totally overrated.

Now the scales have swung the other way they've "grown out of it" and sperg about how unattractive she is, and people who "didn't get it" the first time around join in and hyperbolize their opinions because they feel justified.

Emma Watson is basically the "Avatar" of human beings.

Overrated but still attractive.

I rate her a "10" in the bitch face category.

Never been an Emma fan, but she had a look which suggested that she might grow up to be good looking. Unfortunately things just didn't work out for her in that department.

She's not as bad as Chloe, but she's still pretty rough.

wiesnerx0042.blogspot.ca/2016/12/emma-watsons-new-breast-enlargement-is.html

I'll take your word for this
also nice trips

I know what you mean OP
I found her only attracted when she did the Harry Potter films
the younger Emma ;)

checks out

chloe?

She had very masculine features as a child that most child actors grow into, but she unfortunately did not. She still looks like a grown man's face on a little boys body. 4/10 i would still fuck

this is Chloe

Your gay for moleman

The face, it is plain

The ass, it is flat

Oh that one. Well I definitely expected her to come out better than she did. I didn't have the same expectations for Emma, but I didn't think this would be her end result.