Blacks ofc.

Resistant to sun, physically stronger, faster, taller, bigger dicks

Definately not niggers

The human race

Paris to Dakkar

Lol wut

And stupid as shit..
Asian Masterrace

Anglos because they have brains, bronze and bravery.

But they didn't invent your computer or your iPhone

Thats gay. I've never heard such a crap before.

like the metal?

this

now back to Sup Forums op

asians for intelligence
blacks for strength
whites are a balance of both

if we combine our race-powers to create the ultimate homogonous society, we will flourish in strength and smarts

no, just kididng, race mixing creates shitty humans, lets just stick to ourselves.

Nords

Thank you Captain Planet

Asians and whites
>the lighter, the brighter

none humans are all equally trash

The 1500m

The white race

none are superior. they're all better for different things and worse for different things.

demons

>no, just kididng, race mixing creates shitty humans, lets just stick to ourselves.
/thread

Reptilians

White male...

niggers

PC Gamers = Master Race

Filipinos are the most powerful race don't @ me

hopefully, when the aliens invade, it will be the human race.

Mine

white people

Jews, statistically have the highest IQs

The Gray Race

You know that's wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Sorry, but you are wrong.

jew isn't a race, it is a religion

White is right

>Resistant to sun, physically stronger, faster, taller

>implying any of that matters in the year of our lord 2017

Yeah, but that's Ashkenazi Jews.

But I'm not one sided person the other jews could also be "smart."

wtf, the only thing that separates the niggers from the apes is niggers can't use their toes as hands which makes them inferior

fine then ashkhenazi.

by sheer numbers it's the chinks, but the white man can achieve anything he wants

I hate all people equally sooo...
There's NO way to have a superior RACE at all. xP

I love how people gloat about big dicks.
Big dicks = retard

>iPhone

I think that's a point against whites amd Asians, not for.

Bill Nye, leave

The ones with nukes.

Depends on what you mean by "superior".

If you want a race that breeds like cockroaches and fucking destroys everything including eachother look no further than blacks, mexicans, and muslims.

If you want a race that builds empires and contributes to the betterment of mankind then look to the whites, Chinese, Japanese, and Greek/Italian.

>pict unrelated.

Everyone sucks equally

Asians perform the best, but only within white cultures. Negroids add nothing.

I'm pretty sure Bill Nye is educated enough in basic elementary school biology to know that Humanity is a species and not a race.
At least i hope so. If not, i'm going to lose massive amounts of respect for that man.

If I get dubs white is right

t. Tiny dick

Nascar

Jews invented the iPhone It's an Idea the technology already existed, the actual Mobile phone was WHITE PEOPLE

Top race-bait, faggot. Superiority is something a particular person can have in a certain aspect, like good genes, education, social skills etc.

neither, all are exactly the same.

superior niggers to colonise the stars

[spoiler]none of them [/spoiler]

Imperial. fuckin elves.

Mediterranean Race, i.e. People of the countries of the Romance languages Spain, Portugal, France, Italy as well as Greeks. Created the western world with the help of England and Germany of course.

Basically anyone who isn't black, muslim arab, or slav; or from former yugoslavia, that has had a civilization around the Mediterranean.

Equality my ass, am I the only one see'in that there's only 1 brown arm.

Indian masterrace reports in.
Food superior
Movies superior
Music superior
We are fertile like no other
Survive in harsh conditions like no other
Smart and peaceful religion
Progressive society
Everything about india is just god-tier

>poop

>stupid af
>violent af
>can't work
>no innovation ever

Goblins.

You better be kidding me friendo, Meditteranean countries have been shit-tier for more at least a century. Get some history knowledge and you will learn how much they got rekt by turks and arabs. Btw that made them mixed as well.

British masterrace reports in
Conquers india
Builds all the things
>fuck this
Leaves india
Country goes to shit
>lmao
>mfw masterrace

>movies superior
>survive in harsh conditions like no other
>progressive society

are you joking user

Me

but that's just because the jews owned alle the big industries since fucking ever and now still do, they just manipulated everything to make their own people the best at it

you can't deny white people are the masterrace

>Mixing up brawns with bronze

The best races are
1. Whites
2. Asians

The middling races are
3. Hispanic
4. Arabs

The worst race? African. You know your race is pathetic when its greatest invention is peanut butter.

Formula 1

Three Legged Race

Faggot

Didn't invent peanut butter.

Well, hopefully 2 years into Trump's presidency, it'll be all minorities uniting against whites.

>The best races are whites and Asians

Weeaboo.

Also coffee

Jew>White=Asian>Hispanic>Black=Arab

That's the pecking order right now. Not super sure where to out Asians and Whites, but they're pretty close.

On average, Jews are smarter than whites. But, the smartest whites are much smarter than the smartest jews.

Checked and the Mayans did peanut butter. Pretty simple shit.

I'm talking about the Greek/Roman Empires and onward until the Age of Enlightenment. The Only time you ever heard about progress was (mainly) either in Athens, or Rome, or Florence, or Venice, or Paris; from The Ancient Greeks till the Industrial Revolution when England took the baton of progress... Also what's with you guys and race mixing? For example, I acknowledge that most cultures couldn't have progress, because they were possibly genetically disadvantaged and dumber (so to speak). However, good culture, food, and geographic variance is basically everything you need for a society to flourish and progress. correct? So, the best place that fits that description is the Mediterranean Sea and coastline; I have to take off North Africans and Muslims from my list, because even with the coastline, they still have proven themselves inept and aggressively resistant to change. But if you're going to tell me that Italian, for example, race mixed with arabs a bit and so that's why they got "rekt", then that's inherently obtuse; They kept the same culture and language. Don't go and tell me they got "rekt", because if they did, Europe would've already been a caliphate long ago. I don't need your history lesson user, good day.

Jews are far more ruthless than whites and that's saying something. That's why they run fucking everything.

None, they are all equally retarded.

Honestly, I'm ok with this list; but let me just add that Hispanics in specific are part "white" (actually Latin from Spain, but I guess people consider them white) so they may have wiggle room to change for the better.

so they did it despite being a small group? before the apparent "white master race" could. all you did was prove my point.

mine

The one that has built the most dominant societies in history and is responsible for most of what the world currently has today.

>einstein

im sorry but the closest we got is fucking james clerk maxwell. or newton but then again newton was a social retard.

White
>Inventive
>Charisma
>dominion

Asian
>Intelligence++++
>numbers
>efficiency

>Black
>Fast
>strong

Middle Eastern
>????
>good at making people believe in made up shit

But hey, at least they invented peanut butter. Neato.

Things white men invented:
1. Calculus
2. Printing Press
3. Light Bulb
4. Telephone
5. Vaccination
6. Car
7. Airplane
8. Rocket
9. Semiconductor
10. Personal Computer
11. Internet

12. Black people

Bicycle Race, by Queen.

>Galileo, Copernicus, Hawking, Darwin, Da Vinci

>peanut butter.
Are you sure about that? Google says the inventor was English and judging for its picture, he was white.