youtu.be/KQsdO8e8fwY
youtube.com/watch?v=azXLPL-iuSI
youtu.be/ClFcKTQ-61M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

you suck lol

I agree unironially

lol

This is one of those albums you either love or you dont get it.

I can see you are firmly in the "I dont get it so Im gonna say its bad" camp

>hurr >hurr durr durr
lol wtf is this music

Great record but not a 10. 9 at most, more like an 8.5 because there is no such thing as a 10 shoegaze album. This is about as good as it gets.

Thats a fair opinion to have of course. I didnt say it was perfect or a 10. i dont consider it the best album ever made either.

But when people say its bad or it sucks or its overrated for shoegaze or that souvlaki is better, I instantly know that it hasnt clicked for them yet and they dont get it yet.

Easily the most sensible reply I've gotten on this board

This video made me appreciate the album more and I'd suggest anyone who's planning on listening to Loveless to watch it after:
youtu.be/KQsdO8e8fwY

Souvlaki is better and i love Loveless

well you make stupid, obnoxious posts. what can we tell you? what kind of immaculate response are you expecting to get when you say "it can't be a 10 because it's shoegaze"

>"My, what an interesting view. i'll have to think about that concept. thank you for your well thought out view"

>This is about as good as it gets.

Pic related would like to have a word with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=azXLPL-iuSI

this is the only track i like on loveless, where do i go from here?

special snowflake. you don't really like that song but dislike all the others. absolutely nothing that could be said to that. just an obvious lie

"getting" loveless is a meme

Get the fuck outta here

Im going to say something that will change the way you look at music forever - people can have different opinions than yours. Now go on. Live

Well the guitar whatever the fuck is really fast, it's the fastest song on loveless. Some nice post punk could be up your taste alley. How bout this song babe?
youtu.be/ClFcKTQ-61M
If you like it then you'll prob try like the rest of it. Shoe gaze, but less hazy and a little metal...sort of, but still shoegaze ;)

Lmao not post punk *swervedriver