How many friends do you have? Do you wish you had more?

How many friends do you have? Do you wish you had more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Evlb1JsaHLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zero.

I have a girlfriend, and a few family members i ever talk to. Other than that, I don't need anybody. Everybody else is expendable.

Bump

2, used to be 3 but one of them became a priest and attempted to convert us all and now we don't talk much...

Had 1 but he died...

other than family, 1 person i still actually consider a friend.

i'm content with that considering the entire planet is full of complete assholes.

about 6 or 7. If I could wish something in my life probably it'd be to die, not have more friends.

enough. quality not quantity. Iv have enough douchebags in my life iv almost considered having zero because people seem nice but they'll just throw you under the bus.

I know close to 20 people but I only consider 8 of them as friends, and out of those 8 people I see 4 of them as actual friends, and out of those 4 people I see 1 of them I consider as my best friend.

I don't really wish for more friends, all I really want are that the ones who I hang out with to share more of my interests. We used to have stuff in common but as of late if we all meetup there must be alcohol present and we can never just sit down sometimes and play some vidya and shit or just watch some great ass shows. None of that, just the same old sit around and drink constantly.

>if we all meetup there must be alcohol present and we can never just sit down sometimes and play some vidya and shit or just watch some great ass shows. None of that, just the same old sit around and drink constantly.
are you me?

A few.
No.

does it count if they are living far away right now?

Probably

Maybe a couple, dunno if i can even call them friends. Nope, people are snakes, dont want any more.

one irl and one online plus a few acquaintances

sometimes yes but when i try to make more i remember how shitty people are

I invite everyone on my friends list to dinner once every three months. I can usually count on 17 people to show up, and I've had as many as 30.

you sound like a fun guy, keep it up

Few

I try to be. I went through most of my youth with no friends because I was a fuckin weirdo. So now, as I'm getting older and being a bit less weird, I am trying to make up for it by keeping my friends together, even if it is only once every few months.

>zero
>yes

also:
youtube.com/watch?v=Evlb1JsaHLQ

According to fb I have 476 friends. Think thats a lot. It's hard to stay in contact with them.

16 close friends, all of which know each other and support/care for each other that we would do anything for.
Feels pretty good fam.

I used to have at least some online friends up until a couple of months ago but they lost my trust. I whimpered like a little bitch for the first month, now I don't feel like having friends since it's always so much trouble, be it me being a social inept or them being assholes.
It's not that I don't want friends, quite the opposite, it's just that things always went to shit in a way or the other. Now I'm waiting to grow some balls and try again

invite them all to dinner. see who shows up. delete the rest.

zero friends
few mates but no friends
and meh I was good for most of the time so why would I need any?