CONMEBOL QUALIFIERS: AFTERMATH

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAA2Dsjlv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=e9534TViYag
stuff.co.nz/sport/football/10202715/NZ-Football-to-stay-in-the-Oceania-confederation
conmebol.com/en/05302015-0755/fifa-ratifies-south-america-quotas-2018-and-2022-world-cups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to Colombia?

Too close to call

>those stats

>not only we'll still have international breaks until march

>but they all gonna be friendlies

We play the last match against Brazil, but it looks like it's going to be against their C team in a meme stadium like Bahia or Minas Gerais

>Minas Gerais
>meme stadium

Messi happened.

mui facile para nosotros amici

how "relegation to concacaf" works? another team has to play in conmebol amirite

>Hues are fucking invincible
>Ur a Gay is a rock castle built on sand
>Ecuador is fucking invincible at home
>Chili is a sand castle built on rock
>pls save us Missi
>What went wrong: The Team
>the rest

How has Ecuador gotten so stronk

altitudebabbys
everyone else dropping points left and right

I unironically want Bolivia or Venezuela to qualify for 2022

Shit teams that nobody expects anything from who are on their way to the WC:
Ecuador
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Azerbaijan / Northern Ireland
Montenegro
England
Netherlands
Congo DR
Burkina Faso
Uganda

Well we are getting an extra WC spot for 2022 of Infantino manages to approve the new World Cup system

>MUH PERKERMAN

>Argentina
>Brazil
>Uruguay
>Chile
>Colombia
>Ecuador

Same as always, the only difference would be whether Paraguay or Peru can get their shit together and hope for one of the bottom 3 to choke hard.

Maybe we can take one of the new UEFA spots, but CSF having 6.5 spots is very unlikely

>minas gerais
>meme
youtube.com/watch?v=nAA2Dsjlv9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=e9534TViYag

makes you think

>Brazil Could possibly win the WC literally 2 yeards and 4 months since 7-1 and the national team wanted suicide
>Uraguay looks like Atletico madrid but with Cavani and suarez playing up front instead of a frog
>Ecuador 5th at best
>Chile finally looks like a top 10 team in the wordl
>messi is still the GOAT
>Falcao by himself up front
the other 4 who gives a shit

>bica bicudo

i want to touch alexis sanchez' dogs

Well if they somehow get away with the new world cup, I can see conmebol having 4 "direct" spots and 2,5/3 for the first round

2accurate4me

No entendí la metáfora de los castillos de arena. Care to explain?

i understand it as uruguay looks like a stronk team, but will crumble due to shitty foundations
and chilel looks unstable but will continue to get away with it because of bielsa foundation thats still strong in the team

Noice, thanks.

is this the best brazil has been since the confederations cup in 2005?

U R Gay tiene excelente ataque y presiona bien, pero les meten goles y se desesperan, comenten errores, empiezan las expulsiones y se acabó el partido

Chile también tiene un buen ataque pero la defensa siempre es baja y el que salva es Bravo al arco, la diferencia es que si les hacen goles no desesperan y siguen intentando, aunque tal.vez no con la misma intensidad que desde el inicio para no arriesgar más goles en contra

This, someone explain this pls

Apparently yes, but we have to wait a little more to see if we are consistent...

>Ecuador

You guys are new here, right?

>tfw peru tried its best but it wasn't enough

are they ded now

We fucked

>yfw Ecuador will choke in an intercontinental qf against Papua New Guinea

It's home and away so they'll be fine.

top teams too close and too many games left

>Bottom 3 gets relegated to CONCACAF
>CONCACAF's top 3 get promoted to CONMEBOL

Tell me why this is a bad idea.

Equator shouldn't be there desu

Hello new friends, welcome to our little comfy board!! Don't be scared if there are some mean comments by naughty anons, we are all happy that you decided to join us!!

>inb4 we wuz pretending 'n shit

and the top 3 CONMEBOL go where?

Africa

>no México
>no costa rica
>no usa

M E S S I
E
S
S
I

>Argentina

Because bottom 3 conmebol are 10 times better than top 10 concacaf

I wouldn't want to see games ending 8-0 like in Europe or Northern America

>fat sea indios go play in quito
They will be ded when trying to get out of bed

It would be fun seeing Europeans play in Boliva

If they hosted a WC they'd at least reach a semi

This

Suriname, Guyana and French Guyana are in south america but they don't play since they would have absolutely zero chance competing. Even Bolivia would shit on their faces and that's the main reason why concacaf teams wouldn't want a conmebol mixture

Imagine the banter if the Falklands made a NT and joined CONMEBOL

Even Gibraltar or San Marino have one

It could happen

>WC 2038
>Bolivia got their shit together and mined their lithium getting dat dere money
>Tesla is the new worldwide car manufacturer and buys it like coke
>everybody goes electric, Bolivia swims in golden coins
>they finally have bribe money for FIFA to host WC (it's FIFA, we all know bribery is an ancient institution that won't go away)
>Unsurprisingly ALL Bolivia games are played in La Paz because fuck everybody else
>15 minute oxygen breaks are instituted
>They easily reach semis but choke
>remaining teams are acclimated because they have been there for almost a month
>they end up 4th, become glorious meme

Imagine the banter from sp, it would last longer than 7-0

Pic almost related, it could be like that after beating Bolivia in La Paz

>dat gif
s-sampaoli?

Bolivia isn't allowed to host a World Cup, something about matches in +2km asl stadium "deform the spirit of the game"

they are barely allowed to host Copa America

They didn't chose to live up there

It's literally discrimination, like not allowing Russia to host it for being too cold or Qatar for being to hot

Did you guys know that New Zealand has had talks with the Conmebol to join our qualifiers?

The AFA would probaby call for a boycott against the Falklands NT

Hungary did it for 1978 WCQ repechage and won Bolivia by 3-2 (match at Budapest was 6-0 to Hungary).

>Bolivia isn't allowed to host a World Cup
Wow seriously? And yet Qatar is allowed at over 30ºC? That smelly smell of bribery tickles me

Calling bullshit

Mexico City has higher altitude than 2000 metres

Stfu nigger, you know damn well that all of Conmebol Is Mexico's bitch except for Argentina & Brazil

Chile rekt Mexico 7-0 in the last Copa América, this very year

wtf you talkin about

Googled it and it was media bullshit

>"I know nothing about this move at all, it's all absolutely news to me," Martin told Fairfax Media.

stuff.co.nz/sport/football/10202715/NZ-Football-to-stay-in-the-Oceania-confederation

>tfw no Auckland City or Wellington Phoenix playing Copa Libertadores

the rule was actually 2500m and then 3000m, but it has been lifted years ago

I mean, from 2007 to 2008 any kind of international wasn;t allowed in those altitudes (WC qualifiers & Libertadores) but they never actually enforced it. Now it is completely unbanned but I can't tell about hosting a World Cup

I recall Ecuador/Colombia/Peru running for hosting the WC tho

Bolivian WC: La Paz, El Alto, Cochabamba, Oruro, Potosí and Sucre as host cities

Also, Oceania is apparently getting one direct spot for the 2022 WC, I dont think they really need it if so, since it's way more plausible to qualify that way

Most overrated NT in the past decade...yes even worse than Belgium

> Potosi

>colombia

I'm pretty sure that rule only lasted a couple of years

>175cm
she a big girl!

But this says they keep the current 0.5

conmebol.com/en/05302015-0755/fifa-ratifies-south-america-quotas-2018-and-2022-world-cups

I hope they don't, it's worse for them desu.

History negrito, a once In a lifetime win of that proportion doesn't change that. Now If we were talking about how Brazil always rekts Argentina's shit...

Aki matamos a los chicanos......

Also your NT is not that good.

this is right.
The 48 teams world cup is scheduled for 2026 IF it's approved.Qatar can't change their current program because of the organization

I was about to spit some shit on you, but then I remember Trump happened. Have some nice last days.

Fuck you, cunt

wut

>Thinks chicano land has decent NT
> Chicano land has Chicharito and still uses Rafa Marquez

Go home, son

>the only reason US and Mexico manages to join the WC it's because they only play against shit-tier teams

Maeks u think.

So, when it actually counts, like tournaments Chile wins most of the time? And it's otherwise 50/50. Good to know. Stay mad at being BTFO on your home soil, chicano.

Since 99 Vs. Mexico
>3 Wins
>4 Draws
>7 Losses
Mapuches will defend this

>10 to 17
>50/50
Do they have schools In monkey kingdom?

friendly reminder that Suarez will carry us to our FIFTH (because, yes, we already won FOUR) world cup, we'll reaffirm our supreme rulership in this planet tied with Brazil...

BUT EVEN IF HE DOESN'T, WE STILL ARE (AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE) THE

>PER CAPITA

SUPREME RULERS OF THIS ROCK FLYING THROUGH SPACE CALLED PLANET EARTH FOR AT LEAST 3000 YEARS

thank you very much for time losers, see you in 5016, carry on

Dinosaurs, dinosaurs everywhere

>le zero wurld cup 450 million POOPulation nation

wew raely maed me sink

didnt he block the ball with both hands?

single-both-handedly is well known concept in soccer on this latitudes

congratulations on those triple numbers my mountain-lover-tax-evader-jew-banker friend

>friendlies

>Not being the last one

Feels good desu

French Guyana doesn't play because they're french territory user, literally.

No idea about those other two though.

>friendly matches
NUNCA TE HAGAS AMIGO DE UN MEJICANO, PORQUE?? PUES PORQUE SON UNOS RESENTIDOS, CHAUVINISTAS Y RACISTAS. NUNCA QUIEREN QUEDAR MAL CON NADIE, SE LA PASAN ALARDEANDO DE COSAS QUE SOLAMENTE ELLOS CREEN, SUS MUJERES SON FEAS Y SU COMIDA ES MIERDA, NO ES MEJOR QUE LA PERUANA; COMO HACER COMIDA MEJICANA
1. TIENES QUE HACER MIERDA
2. LE HECHAS PICANTE
3. LISTO, YA TIENES TU COMIDA MEJICANA
SUS MUJERES TIENEN BIGOTE Y SON BAJAS DE ESTATURA, SU GENTE ES GORDA Y VIOLENTA, SIN MENCIONAR EL TREMENDO COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD QUE TIENEN POR EL SIMPLE HECHO DE SER CONSTANTEMENTE VIOLADOS POR ESTADOS UNIDOS. CANTEMOS JUNTOS "MEJICO QUIERE SER DEL PRIMER MUNDO LA-RA-RA-RA-RA MEJICO ES POBRE-LA RA RA RA RA" JAJA MEJICANOS DESESPERADOS POR SER RELEVANTES JAJAJA TODO EL MUNDO SABE QUE MEJICO ES EL PAIS NEGRO PO EXELENCIA, UN DESIERTO DE CACA, EL PATIO DE ESTADOS UNIDOS, ESE PATIO EN DONDE TODOS SE CAGAN, ENCERRADOS POR UN MURO POR SER UNA RAZA PELIGROSA Y RENCOROSA.

>celebrating wins against Chile Ñ team in friendlies

Pathetic desu