Whats being in a long distance relationship like

whats being in a long distance relationship like
>implying you guys have ever had a girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iy_MxcXBnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not worth it unless you cant get any other bitches or youre planning on marrying this bitch but you should really consider the fact that she might be cheating on you

Ive been in one for a year and 4 months, due to the military . I have her come visit me every once in a while. (every 2-3 months)
It helps she is a shut in and shy as hell, loyal as fuck too.
I plan on staying with her.
I can answer any questions.

is this cp?

Only way to make it work is if the long distance is a temporary solution and both of you are trying to figure out a way to get together asap.

It is nothing but pain, suffering, heart ache and madness. You will grow to hate her, simply out the of the pain and longing it brings (If you truly love her). Your heart hurts. You will hurt yourself emotionally if you do this, and really care.
>I loved her (love her) so much
>I even went to visit her a few times. It was amazing.
>Those days where the happiest of my life, tbh.
>California sun, mid March of last year
>You will only live to bitterly look back at it, and be hurt
Pls do not do user. Im a little drunk, but just stay friends.

Not worth it, just focus on finding somebody else

nah, found it on some thread; confirmed no cp.

Been in one for about 6 months. Only really works if you don't give a shit about them so you don't worry about what they're doing.

Cheers. Can save now.

Not worth it, if you're looking to have a personal connection with someone and can't handle being alone then LDR aren't for you, else if you're just in for the camsex then it's great. But unless you're eventually planning to meet up and marry then it's not worth it because she could be cheating on you

ive been in a relationship with her for a year. met online, i could easily get a gf but i got with her. Were meeting in 20 days. Now everything is falling apart. I dont know if its because of how long weve been apart or if its because its been a year of separation.

It's not worth it. I dated the same girl in high school since 10th grade until my freshman year in college until I found out from a mutual friend that she cheated on me. Shit sucks and can only end poorly

Dated my gf for 1 year and she lived 2 hours away. It sucked during the week but we saw each other every weekend. Lots of pain and worrying.

The longer you stay together, the harder it is to break up. This leads directly to marriage, and maybe a few months of sex before the baby. Then your life is no longer yours, and there's no more sex, unless she wants another baby.

Had one for for years now
Was paranoid as shit at first but now idgaf

Sounds liek u got cucked by life faggit

nice pic
youtube.com/watch?v=9iy_MxcXBnA
you're still a faggot

basicly i was smoking weed and playing xbox for 6 month and she was right about to give up and then i moved back now she love me more then ever
ps. she didt smoke weed before now she does everyday with me
pss. pic is her

idiot

OP here, camsex never happens, i bring it up and she says it makes her uncomfortable. Were getting more irritated at eachother. Both lonely. Shes loyal and is antisocial and only talks to me and 2 friends. Opinions?

This. Also been in one for around six months and I literally dont give a shit about her and her problems even tho I pretend to. I dont even care enough to seem romantic anymore.

dont be rude : (

Was sort of in one... That's what it felt like at least, never got laid but most of sexual experience has been from her. But she lived 200 miles away and we spend a large part of the summer together. Shed come down and see me every other week or so and stay for at least a week. We always talked on the phone and texted. I drove up to see her a few times, once left her house at like 3:30 am so I could catch an 8am class back home. Those late night drives were always comfy.

Now she has since moved into my area. She turned into a snake so we don't talk anymore. Miss the good times though.

Shit your pants

things were great but in the past few weeks weve just had a shift that i hope changes soon. I just feel hopeless right now.

pointless, if you're having a long distance relationship then shes already cheating.

>It helps she is a shut in and shy as hell, loyal as fuck too

As far as you think women can never be loyal

there are some girls that are obviously loyal. current gf in LDR is loyal as fuck. Not a denial thing or anything. Shes pretty loyal and I trust her.

You're not gonna get less irritated. LDR is just going to make you despise eachother. Unless of course you dont give a shit, then you can keep going without hating her no problem

>me and 2 friends.
or so she says

>OP begging for cam sex
>She's refusing
>She
>OP's "gf" is already taking dick

it really sucks actually
i really wanna fuck her but i can't because we're 1000 miles apart

its more me getting irritated at her. Shes not irritated at me. Im so sexually deprived and deprived of touch that im being irritated and depressed. Im so desperate and she just wants to talk about regular shit and my mind is on sex and making out and touch. Its fucking insane and she is bad at progressing it.

nigga, ive seen her pussy shes uncomfortable with seeing her masturbate and masturbating with me
She cant even put in a tampon because shes a virgin.

5000 miles apart. All I want is to fuck her. Sucks like hell; she takes it better than I do and that pisses me off more.

hope you get to see her someday, lad
apparently my gf is going to come here in the summer sometime so yay

I'm sorry user but it's impossible for a person (not only female) to be 100% loyal to anything, only way to get by in a real relationship is be ready to have your heart ripped out before getting into anything.

Also LDR levels of loyalty take a 10% drop for distace with a +5 modifier for time apart, unless you see her every other day, bitch is already eyeing up another closer dick.

she comes home and we skype for the rest of the night till she goes to sleep.
She isnt eyeing another dick.

Been long distance for 3 months now with my GF. 400km for school.
I visit on holidays and we fuck like rabbits for the week. It's a nice setup.
We facetime every night for a couple hours. And i get to watch her finger herself a few times a week.
During the summer we will be back together and hopefully our relationship can continue like normal.

Yup because a person is always the same and never acts differently around other people or in certain situations.

user face it you're GF is a slut just not for you, and its not just your GF any and all females will give up sex to another guy if they think they can get away with it.

>she takes it better than I do and that pisses me off more.

Oh she's taking it, alright

no cheating ever happened
at least i think so but we good now

I'm a virgin and I think you need to get laid. You're way too desperate.

Just got out of one like 2 months ago (was 11 months). Don't regret it, just regret the person.

>Work friend set me up with her cousin in eurocountry (I was 19, she was 18)
>Amazing eurogirl, talk to her for 5 months
>Euro girl visits country again to see cousin (i.e. to see me)
>We're official after I ask 3 times (once online when she was in eurocountry, once in person where she says yes but changes mind next day, then like 2 days after that I ask again and she's like "I love you" so I wtflol)
>She eventually finishes school, comes to au pair in my country
>Lose my virginity at age 20
>She doesn't like being an au pair after 5 months so I tell her to go home so she's happy
>Month later, she starts university back in eurocoutnry
>Texts me saying there isn't a future for us "let's be friends"
>I call and ask her if she still has feelings for me
>Le refuses to answer
>She says "let's have a break then"
>I lolhardbro.jpg and know she has defo lost interest in me
>I tell her to make a choice so she starts talking to me like this shit didn't just happen for a week
>Me few days later: "bitch pls, choose, do u wanna break up?"
>Female: "be friends*" as if breaking up is somehow different to being friendzoned
>Eurofemale gets salty and says "good night"
>Me: "kk bye, we're over, good luck at university"

Not one word spoken since. Confident she left me because she didn't approve of my computer, family, and sex wasn't that good either.

She's extremely judgemental. Amazing housewife material. 9/10 body, 7/10 face. Has 0 hobbies. Loved her though. Would only share nudes for quads tho so don't even ask.

>no shit i need to get laid.

I was friends with my now girlfriend for a year after meeting her on omegle.
After a year of friendship we got together and had been together for 1 year, it was a long distance relationship (2000km).
It was hard sometimes and we both made lots of mistakes(lots of arguing)
First time we met up it was great and we moved in together.
We have been living together now for almost 2 years and it's great.

Every relationship has its hardships, it depends on both individuals and how mature you both are and how willing you both are to make things work as a team.
Discuss the future together always, have something to work towards together.

I am 19 now, girlfriend is 17
Interracial couple ( I am asian and she is nordic).
We are eurocucks.
ALSO have good traits and be "better" than other guys, be more superior to your girlfriend as well, not only mentally but also biologically.

Have values, example, I told her I want a nuclear family model with 2 or 3 kids.

Don't get too attached as well, have the balls to walk away from the relationship.

Ask me anything.

Is it worth staying loyal if you don't think she is? We been talking on and off. She talks about missing me and wanting to see me but I get the feeling shes talking to other guys.

>she comes home
So she has a go pro on at all times and sends you the video?
>and we skype for the rest of the night till she goes to sleep.
Says she goes to sleep, if you can't see her then you have no idea what she's doing, my fiancee is upstairs "asleep" for all I know she could be texting other guys, the moment I find proof i'm kicking the cunt to the curb.
>She isnt eyeing another dick.
She is a she therefor she is eyeing up other potential partners, have you never looked at another girl and thought "she looks hot/sexy"

Been cheated on by apparent shy shut in loyal GF before, now I know to never trust someone more than 80%

Same with me, we use hangouts and she sleeps when im at work and I come back to her usually just waking up or playing games.
Call is up pretty much all day every day.

You're right, bitches are always looking for a better deal. That's why you got to be alpha and be able to walk away.

You sound very insecure, girls don't like that. They need a man.

>ask me anything

How do I be happy again in a relationship where im losing grip on the fact that Im seeing them in 20 days.

Insecurity will kill the relationship. If she really is doing something shady you'll know eventually.
Also be a man and be patient

What? I don't get what you're saying

Quads i got m8

> bitching about cheating
> posting public pictures of their gfs

Every time you're together it's exciting and new. You fall in love with her every time you see her. But it's not real life. Would you still find her exciting and interesting if u were with her every day

It's kind of like not being a relationship at all except your phone gets mad at you when you don't give it enough attention

My ex moved to cali back in sophomore year when we were dating. I loved her so much and clearly did see my future with her. Happiness achieved, but then things started to decline in my senior year because of jealousy, loneliness, hormones and got to the point where it was frustrating as fuck. Then we both made up assumptions about one another, by thinking we were cheating or saying "oh your sleeping with this person." I believe she did cheat, I was aware of it. point being, Fuck long distance relationships. They will destroy you if you don't keep the important elements healthy in your relationship. I was with her for 5 years.

If you are going to a place where you would be forced into a LDR best option is either break up or watch for signs

A few basic signs for LDR that they may be cheating.

>Unresponivse to texts/skype etc after being very responsive before
>Irritible or easily annoyed if you bring up phone/cam sex
>Her attitude/ apperence will change the more she is with another person.

Wouldn't say i'm insecure but been cheat on once, always ready for it again, never let it interfere with relationship, but i'm always ready to end it and walk away clean if the need arises.

Sorry, half assed question; looked back at it realized I just said something retarded. iunno, I just dont feel as happy. Its just that ive been waiting for a year. How do I make things more bearable?

Keep trying. Maybe when you get quads I'll show you her butthole.

Thanks for the advise anons

shitty. I was in one for about 4 or 5 months before she broke up with me because she was too busy and thought it wasn't fair for me. She moved away to finish schooling and Im not in a position to move. Saw each other about monthly some times more but it was enough for me.

Sounds like what I had going on for a while lol

Anyways, to answer your partial question on how to be happy:

Don't be emotionally dependent on others or events. Be able to be content with your life and have things going for yourself, be it hobbies, achievements etc.
If your girlfriend is acting like a cunt, tell her she is and go about your day. Don't be too emotional, ofcourse you can be feeling sad, but women will take advantage of your weaknesses subconsciously and screw you over in the future.
Never show others your tears as a man. Especially your "tears of sorrow".
I'm not saying to always be happy, but even if you're happy, mask your emotions.
Be in control of your emotions, don't show weaknesses and things that she may "bribe" you with.
Be a decent human being, if girlfriend asks what your biggest weakness is, be honest, but make sure that if it ever happens to you (your weakness) you be cool and strong.

Happiness comes from yourself to be honest. Be proud of yourself and your relationship will go well I think, otherwise you might want to be alone instead.

That's called the honeymoon phase.
That means you two were not a team after all.
Long distance relationships weed out the weak willed boyfriends and girlfriends.
If you both are determined and strong it can be a relationship stronger than a "regular" relationship because you take a leap of faith together.

Farthest away I was from my GF was 30 minutes away. Then she moved, and was 45 minutes away. But then we pretty much started living together and had sex pretty much every day/night. She did do some scandalous shit, that I found out from a mutual friend, but she never cheated on me. I can't really think of a single time that really stands out for me to get suspicious enough to think she was cheating. She was loyal. But she also had a heroin addiction and I later got into it myself. Any time she didn't want me to come over or something, it was usually because she was on dope.

The more you love her the more it hurts

Good luck

Typed this for you, but I guess the following is enough:

Your happiness should come from yourself, don't let it be affected by external factors. When someone can be extremely happy, I know for a fact that they can be extremely sad too.
Which is a sign of weakness.

When someone shows moderate happiness to some amazimg event, it is controlled emotion.
Don't confuse this with surpressing emotions. (When sad you act happy for example)

Anyways, to be happy, get a "life" of your own, be your own individual. Go hiking, play soccer with friends, play some games, do some cooking, clean your room/house, make some chairs out of wood etc. Or get a pet.