What do you think about the Irish?

What do you think about the Irish?

workin in an irish pub - i like them.

I love Irish red hair girls for sure

bobby sands, hunger strikes, potato blights, soldiers on council estates, shit smeared walls, paddy, mick, mackerel snapper, drunkard taigs

Did you just call them taighs?
The fucking 1970s called, they want you to fucking end your life like who the actual fuck calls child molesters "taighs" anymore

dirty protestants

Readhead girls are cool, I couldn't give two shits about the irish otherwise.

>taighs
firstly the term is taig you thick cunt secondly it has nothing to do with child molestation. you americans are even thicker than the irish! fuck me

>underage b&

Are you Irish?

god no.

You know what Frued said about the Irish right

Rats of the western world, they really truly are.

He didnt say shit bout the irish

Frued?
He said you're a stupid fucking retard cunt

HAHA agreed!

they seem pretty chill. would like to visit there one day.

you like beef stew potatoes guiness and alcoholism?

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irish?

Zero

Irish from the North are pretty good but it just seems that people from the Irish Republic always have to compare themselves to the British and try to always make themselves look better, they are definitely better at making bombs though

dunno about guiness and alcoholism, but i do love beef stew and potatoes.....

Scotland, baby.

a bobby sands

LISTEN UP Dont come here, most small town fucks wont care and will probably be really nice to your face but believe me, they will go home, light their fires and sit with a cup of tea and bitch about you for hours, ive seen it first hand....
even the fucking polish who came here for a better life have been brainwashed into doing this aswell!!!
seriously do yourself a favor and stay away from the land of albino gingers and wannabe MC rappers.
you'll thank me later in life.

kek

micks are dicks

dont care too much what those people i'll never see again think of me, i want to see some historical shit and look at the pretty green landscape.

Irish women are amazing.
The accent is hot as fuck.
Redheads too.

Irish men are basically all like that MMA cunt Connor whatever his name is... cocky wankers that think they're Superman.

I like the ones from Rhode Ireland

They are all cool dudes\dudettes
So happy in irish

ahh sure in that case come on over! Just beware the locals, some of them bite.

Tbh with ya, the historical stuff is cool, just watch out for stupid cunts trying to shill you for overpriced shite that isnt real or worth dog shit.

oh and careful of some of the pavee, some will come at for no reason but most are fine unless you provoke them... kinda like an animal.

They are gnomes with gold rob them

Oneyng is an Irish lad. I love the Irish!

i tend to get along ok with people pretty well, cant see having many problems

Fuck the Irish.

I watched some movie called The Leprechaun when I was a kid in the 90s and it made me deathly aggressive towards all midgets and the Irish.

This is true

No, you just know assholes

I cannot tell you how hard reading this made me cringe, kys

Proddies from the North are shitheads pretty much, always come down to the Republic and talk shit about us and praise the British. We don't really try to compare myself to the British, the whole point is we couldn't give two shits about them, we just want our counties back.

>Wannabe MC rappers
Sounds more like grunge kids in England.

as i understand it, northern ireland wants to be part of the UK
the republic of ireland doesnt want northern ireland to be part of the UK
why do you want your counties back?you've got the majority of the land, just let them do whatever. am i missing something?

smegal, is that you?

The only guys that are cocky here are the actual fuckboys. Most lads are pretty chill, couldn't care much for being cocky, and we definitely don't see ourselves as Superman.

Conor's a fucking legend though.

They make a nice DeLorean

Ireland is a depressing hole, can't wait to fucking move, the only thing being Irish has done for me is that my accent is seen as attractive in some places for whatever fucking reason. That and Irish birds are pure sluts

In from northern Ireland trust me most people I know want a United Ireland.

Yea man your missing a civil war

Connor is one of the people I hate most in the world right now.
I hate MMA anyway, but he's some special kind of cunt.
He's about as much of a legend as an anal prolapse.

They ruined the USA

Nope that's the Obama administrations fault.

Irish lads going on about getting the other counties back, we can barely look after the ones we have now. Ireland's far from religious anymore, the country is slowly changing, and like everywhere you have dickhead and you have people that are cool, but hey at least we don't have Donald Trump as president...

always heard the north didn't want a united ireland. guess its time to actually research
no, definitely not missing all the fighting that's went on. just been confused on why it matters anymore, especially being part of the EU(not so much the north if the brexit thing ever actually happens)

I know loads of people from the North, they're really nice and don't care about a united Ireland, most of them of aren't religiously affiliated or care if you're Catholic or Protestant, they just want to stay in the UK with their British friends and not the bomb makers to the south

ERIN GO BRACH IRELAND FOREVER

ULSTER'LL BE OURS SOON BROTHERS

ERIN GO BRACH

EXPEL THE ANGLOS