Ask a cop in a large Texas city anything

Ask a cop in a large Texas city anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IiBMzoXsHcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats your occupation?

how many niggers do you catch in a month?

what state are you in?

where are my toenail clippers

How did Swangers ever become a thing and why are black people so stupid?

Are mexicans really bad people? Do you take on them every time they are doing something "suspicious"?
Im a mexifag

Whattaburger or Taco Cabana?

When and where did you last see them?

I'd never heard that term before, but now that I have and know what they are, I don't know but I'm sorry.

No, most Mexicans I meet are extremely friendly and respectful, especially if I can spit at least a little Spanish at them.

Is Whattaburger serving the Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger?

Why do you feel the need to arrest members of the druggie community just for embracing their culture?

Why are your marijuana laws so Draconian?

Interesting that you'd call it a culture, but I'm of the opinion that everything should be legalized within your own home as long as you're not endangering anyone else. I avoid arresting for drug offenses as much as possible.

Who makes the laws?

I'm a Chilean software engineer but I'm done with my stupid country. If I migrate to the US, can I become a cop? is it hard?

What level crime would it take to pull finger prints from somthing involved in a crime?

What types of people are most likely to commit crime? I'm not necessarily saying "Tell me it's all the blacks fault!" I mean what sort of environments seem to breed crime AND is it mostly blacks?

When & what was the latest nice thing you did for a citizen?

The people voted for in Texas. Many of whom are backed by the police union.

Nope, no Sweet & Spicy. They do have the green chile burger, though.

lolwut

How many policemen have had to retire after taking an arrow to the knee?

is this about what you look like?

Yes, you can. How difficult it is depends on the department. In Texas, most departments accept generic police academies taught at colleges. Some do not and have significantly more difficult academies.

Felony 3.

Poverty stricken areas tend to have more prolific offenders.

Visit them in the hospital after an accident to make sure they understood the process and I knew the extent of their injuries; talk to a 15 year old in a bad home environment for a long while and get him in to a sport at my expense to keep him focused..those were both the same day, two days ago.

Are you suggesting there are enough cops in the state of Texas to create laws? When the people are ready to legalize marijuana (and everything else) it will be legalized (corruption aside).

Is Taco Cabana serving the Shrimp Tampico Quesadilla?

None to my knowledge yet, but it would likely cause a medical reitrement.

It's the internet, I look however you think I look.

Right, but poverty exists in many areas and it doesn't always lead to crime - many rural communities in West Texas are impoverished, but the worst crime is normally someone selling meth rather than violent street crime. So what seems to differentiate those impoverished communities from the crime ridden communities?

Well, I work a fairly large city so we don't have the rural element, but I do live there. The sense of community itself probably plays a large part. As far as violent street crime it's actually not super common, generally contained as gang vs gang. The big difference though would be population density. The more you stack people on top of each other the more likely there is to be crime if for no other reason than there are more people and there's likely a certain percentage of people that are inclined to be criminals.

Okay that makes sense. Is there a lot of LA style inter-ethnic conflict in your city?

>there's likely a certain percentage of people that are inclined to be criminals

You mean blacks?

Not really, many gangs don't discriminate by race here, it's more geographic.

No, I mean that a certain percentage of people are just scumbags, in addition to that, a certain percentage will be scumbags if they can get away with it. This bridges all races.

are traffic police bitter and irritable because they're assigned to a pathetic and impotent task or are they the fuckups of law enforcement? curious because every time i've ever had an interaction with traffic patrol, the officer was smarmy and snide.

Really? The concept of gangs with members of different races is a super foreign concept to me. I've only lived in Seattle (Koreans vs Blacks over control of docks) and San Francisco (Blacks vs. Mexicans) so I'm obviously biased. Maybe its a west coast phenomenon.

Is it legal in TX to drive your pickup with the tailgate down?
I'm from here but lived in PA for a few and got a ticket for that. Got into the habit of doing that when I lived in NC because of the red light cameras.

thoughts on rape?

In my department Traffic is its own unit and people want to get in to it (largely because you don't really work much and make a lot of money). Your interactions may be the result of them wanting to be in and out and on to the next?

People of the same heritage do tend to live in the same areas, like everywhere else, but if a white or latino guy ends up in a black neighborhood it's possible he ends up in that gang. There are some gangs here that bridge the Folk/People barrier even.

As far as I know, I'm not a traffic cop and I'm not 100% on the transportation code but I can't think of a law against it, unless there's something in the bed then it'd be unsecured load.

What specifically are you referring to? Rape covers a lot these days.

Good or Bad is Rape?

How frequently do 4channers get vanned?

Actual rape is bad and actual forcible rapist should be put to death.

Define "vanned".

dubs never get v&.

How do you become meter maid?

what's the frequency of falsified moving violation citations in your experience? how often do you hear about quotas?

Folk/People barrier? Do you mean the cultural/linguistic barrier of referring to a group of humans as People vs. Folk? If so, then God damn, Texas is more tolerant than the blue states for sure. But I guess that's hardly surprising given Wikileaks revelations about the Democratic Party

I am going out for HPD any advise?

No clue, that's an entirely different department here.

Pretty much zero? We have cameras and shit. Quotas exist for certain positions for CONTACTS ONLY, NOT FOR CITATIONS.

Folk/People as in the Crip/Blood original gang divide from the Chicago area. Gang history is actually really interesting when you get in to it, check it out.

As in you're applying for Houston PD?

>not for citations
i honestly can't believe that--at least, not universally. there are absolutely established quotas in some precincts. do you mean to say that there aren't any predatory practices advocating collection of free revenue?

Yep.

furthermore, wouldn't having a quota (for contact or otherwise) foster predatory working conditions?

How is TX2K17 going?

sorry yes I am going for houston pd

Let me ask you this. If you worked for a company and that company said "Hey, go be a dick to people that don't deserve it so we can make more money, but you'll never see any of it."

Would you do it? Why?

Yep to what? Which one were you?

The quota's for contacts are pretty low, if you're even remotely paying attention and stopping people that are actually breaking the law you'd have no issue with the quota for CONTACTS.

As in how's 2017 in Texas?

Spell "advice" properly for the country you're in. Beyond that be in shape, where are you in the process?

what do mexicans and cueballs have in common?

Vanned means raided by cops/arrested.

the harder you hit them, the more english you get out of them

No, you haven't seen all the 1k+ hp streetcars down there? It started today. Basically street racing superbowl in Houston every year.

Yeah my bad, I got other things going on right now. I will take a spelling class again. I am in the first part waiting on my mentor to put in the paper work and all of my ride alongs info in. The I have to submit the fucking 34 page ph statement

Well, I'm here.. Are you actually committing a crime?

Ah, it hasn't affected me here.

34 pages is a pretty short personal history, consider yourself fortunate. Regardless of the academy you're going in to, make sure you can rock out push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and running at least 3 miles at a decent pace. Be honest, they'll find most stuff. Be prepared to be yelled at, it can be a lot like a military basic training/boot camp. Be patient.

be fair, the company you work for is state/local government, and that is, in crude terms, its primary function. i'm not suggesting that the greenest of cadets are tasked with quotas right out of the gate, but there are clearly-documented instances of sergeants/captains enforcing quotas on other officers. i'd assume it would be more an evolving condition of receiving desirable assignments than it would be a question of employment or unemployment.

also, what is the most petty crime that necessitates a contact?

Ah okay, thanks for the reply, if you see any crazy cars will you post them here? I didn't get to go this year.

No shit 34 pg is short damn. My history is pretty solid no arrests and shit just smoked weed before.

I did have a Sgt that asked me to write more tickets once. There was no risk/reward for doing or not doing it, it was just a request. That was how that particular Sgt measured productivity. I don't know how the Traffic unit works as I don't work there, but they seem to run wherever they want so there's no incentive to do anything to get anywhere else. Your numbers from that unit would likely not affect your request to move to another unit as no other unit writes tickets all day long.

Any violation of any law of the State of Texas, the county you're in, or the city you're in, would allow probably cause for a contact, very few things in the State of Texas "necessitate" a contact.

I will keep that in mind.

How long ago?

I'm not sir, but either ways I'm on the other side of the Ocean. Was just wondering how common it is

Smoked over a year ago, my mentor said that shouldn't be a problem just don't mention it.

Pretty hard to answer that for another country, but around here if you're not committing a crime we try not to arrest you.

Go with your mentor's advice, though it is against my own. Many places in Texas weed in the last year would disqualify you.

Yeah I think it would disqualify me too but who knows with the new chief from Austin and the fact they made anything over 4oz is illegal now they might be forgiving.

..What? Over 4oz makes it a felony, but any usable amount is still illegal.

Nope they won't ticket you here unless you are selling it. That's what I was told at least.

We're in an interesting time of cities and counties saying they won't enforce state/federal law, thus making them less restrictive, which is illegal as shit. I'm all for it in general, but who knows how it'll turn out. For now, the state still says possession of any usable amount (not shake) is a class B. Many cities have made under .25-1oz a class C somehow. 4oz-5lbs is a state jail felony, and it goes on.

Yeah shits crazy, I know Harris County will ticket you for an oz but only a class C. It makes thing difficult but now we are seeing a lot of flakka users. I gotta go you be safe.

what are you going to do once the wall is built and there are no more bad hombres to arrest?

I haven't seen a lot of flakka but we've been told about it. Peace out.

As I said earlier the vast majority of Mexicans I meet are good and respectful people.

ACAB

What?

Last call.

how much money do you make ? i am a police officer in a balkan country and i want to hear the vast difference

How do you feel about minorites?

I currently make around 61k/yr.

The area I work is mostly minority (how does that even?) but I feel like everyone is just people.

What boards do u browse? If so what are your honest thoughts on those that you looked through. Has your time browsing affected your world views at all. God knows that Sup Forums changed in things that one could imagine in a years time for me

I don't frequent the Sup Forums anymore, when I did I ran b fit k and o. I don't think it affected me much? Hard to say internally.

How do you feel about Texas secession?

I fully support and embrace it. Texas has resources, ports, military might, and people; it's entirely possible to function as an independent nation, especially in this time.

Let's be honest cop user you and I both know there would waaaaaaaay less crime in America if it was all white. Look how peaceful it was in the 50s or how Europe looked like before refugees came in. We all know deep down that an all white society would makes your guys jobs way easier

in the 50s what was more peaceful, the South or the North?

Both in a sense however blacks were being agitated by Jewish communist to encourage the breakdown of society. Blacks and whites should have a nation for themselves. You've seen what's been happening over the years and deep down you may not want to admit it but there can never be peace when we live together only when we live with our own people's. You even mentioned earlier that people self segregate themselves so why not encourage an autonomous state for the blacks where they love and one for whites. It's simple

Live*

A homogeneous society is more peaceful. When you introduce various cultures and belief systems you'll get conflict. All white, all black, all latino, all asian, if it's all one culture there's less conflict. But that's not who we are as a country.

Yes?

Have you broken the law since you've been an officer?

Also, I live in a major Texas city. Specifically Houston.

Would you say you're familiar with the area?

Yes, mostly transportation code violations. It's hard sometimes to turn off cop driving and move back to normal driving on he turn of the hour.

I'd stay I know of it but no more. I'm one of the Four Horsemen cities but that's as far as I'll go.

The founding fathers seem to disagree with u there

Is your name Hector?

Living document and nation bro, they fucked that part up.

No.

as of March 1st Harris county gives 1sr time offenders caught with 4oz or less (not selling) they have option to take 4hr cognitive decision class instead of ticket or arrest

YO~~!

the next shit-stick big-wig that abuses the priveledge of seeing her naked and pushses a picture and shares it forward gets their face chewed off ok thanks

saw cheese minne mouseesses

I am saying that to you you small-dick wanna be bee-bee sizezeded balled in a shriveled sack wannabe baller.

get a hobby or fix your own horse.

this

Duke Earl Robert Zuur
* R A T ^ T Я A P *
What is this a bag of idiots covered in snakes wrapped in bone marrow cotton candy Saturday?
* R A T ^ T Я A P *
ð.ø
¨¨¨¨No.

and yes.

. . .

fish face

purpole jacka wolly
noei'm not a roe boahttte

??

(( here is your entrance ))

>> . . .

катя

kill that cop

yikes

Also here's proof that McCarthy was right about Communist infiltration in the government and in Hollywood and many of them were Jewish

enjoy the dirge while I go outside to smoke

youtu.be/IiBMzoXsHcc

More info how America is a white nation

It's a step in the right direction.

WTF?

Christ. So what do all the other races in America do? Just leave?

More

Yes

I left a knife in it like you had asked.

Thank you kindly,

катя