Any snapchat savers that Sup Forums knows of?

any snapchat savers that Sup Forums knows of?
I used to have an app a while back that could save snaps but nowadays everything is fake or a scam. Rooted or non-root, doesn't matter

do you have a jailbroken iphone or idevice? if so go on cydia and look up Phantom by Cokepokes. its a sneak saver that lets you view stories, snaps and not leave as read. plus save pics and vids without alerting its awesome

Use a screen recorder. I use AZ screen recorder on Android

rooted android

Use Casper. Built by one guy. No need to root, clean UI, can run really well and the community is pretty okay

If you Jailbreak for IOS, install Phantom [LITE] and also App Admin, save/screenshot and ghost all you want!

any non-jailbreaks for IOS? There used to be some around but i guess they dont work anymore.

Just got a new iphone so i don't want to jailbreak it just yet

Sneakaboo downloaded from App Store on iPhone still works for me. Kinda iffy sometimes. Have to do stupid shit for coins. Random win, pic related.

Kek, actually just screenshotted that win... but app works bud

this

Upon closer examination... app isn't showing up. Sorry op. Pic related is the icon

nice dude this is some shit i saved using phantom

Got casper today, pretty decent. do the snaps time out or are they there forever?

Kek

>not like other girls

I use the Phantom Lite tweak on my jailbroken iPhone.

>not like other girls
>its a penis

lol sadly yeah

penis alert

Who is that ? What thier sc name?

It's time for my famous trick. Saved a few nudes this way.

Step 1.) Open Snapchat
Step 2.) Go to chat screen
Step 3.) Turn off wifi and mobile data (airplane)
Step 4.) WAIT FOR THE CONNECTION TO DIE
Step 5.) Open picture you wanna steal
Step 6.) Screenshot
Step 7.) Close app
Step 8.) Turn wifi & mobile data back on
Step 9.) Enjoy

Snapchat doesn't even know you opened the image, let alone saved it, so it doesn't send the notification. Going to the chat screen preloads all the images while the wifi is on so you can view them when it is off. Just make sure you have no internet connections so it can't send data.

but when you turn wifi back on it shows screenshotted

Snap chat name ???

There forever. It's also free, gets frequent updates and has a lot of decent features

Anyone going to gimme that traps snapchat????

Not on my phone. I have an s3

cant find it. also, ios or android

Yw
https:// casper.io