Is this true?

is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Circumstances_Surrounding_Muhammad's_Death
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that´s ali, not muhammad !

if i were to worship a fictional character it would be someone from Tolkien. Like Morgoth
these guys are fags

whos ali?

muhammads son in law

I dislike muslims, but at least Mohammed really existed.

Mohammed was poisoned by one of his wives when he was like 40. She apologized and he forgave her before he died.

get better bait

What a cuck. His wife probably looked like Amy Schumer and that's why pork is haram

That's why Christians landed on the moon and split the atom, and Muslims still have problems with the concept of modern sanitation practices. And how things are going, the Confucians and the Hindus had them beat on the atom, and will beat them to the moon.

Muslims created chemistry, algebra and pretty much everything you know about poetry.

You are a misinformed drone.

The current Muslims however are utter niggers

No, both are fiction.

We will be too if we let religious nutjobs do whatever the modern equivalent of burning medieval observatories is.

OP already knew this

Kek

Basically true, Islam is a religion of conquest which is why it's taking over eurocuck.

Join the winning side, anons, we've got multiple wives and betas aren't allowed.

>betas aren't allowed
>bait this weak
>I bite anyway

Yeah ok, tell that to all of the 18 year old cuckboys that go and blow themselves up because mommy told them to

>muslims ban alcohol
>Muslims created chemistry, algebra and pretty much everything you know about poetry.

bitchs please isis isent islam its jews and schekles dressing up as muslims and trying to be muslims cuz they are cucks get your facts right user or shove your own tongue up your ass

the indians, hindus, in the vedas explained about atoms and metaphisics before the western world even had basic knowledge of medicine let alone sciences. as this user said you are a misinformed drone spouting out shit

I always thought the adjective form of Islam was Muslim, not Islamic. It always sounds so clunky when people say "Islamic"

Are these words interchangeable or something?

bitch please allow me to slap sence into you hindu's are farting cow ass lickers it was the muslims over at east asia helping keeping balance in india untill hindus become fucktards and wanted to kick us out thus pakistan . its funny your brining in atomics while pakistan an islamic country has the strongest atom bomb in the world and is set to make a sattilite space air raider which means they can shoot your ass from space ya'll bitchs arent a superior race neither have proper manners or etiques as the hindues see it justified to drink polluted watters and shit on their streets india being the most unhealthy country in the world and the most polluted . gets your facts right user or get a bitch slap

the Koran mentions both of them so how do you figure ?

no, because neither is real

christ and muhammad were cool. christians and muslims are faggots

>American Education

they were both real human beings. are they true prophets to god? no

let me recite some hadiths
1) never kill any prisners of wars let them work their pay out and send them out
2)never kill anyone on the battlefield only the enemy army
3)slaves are permicidable given proper food and proper money sum allowence they can pay their way out of slavery (which never was existence untill islam)
4) america has done more then the things you mention so are all ya'll terrorists ?
5) go shove some dildos up your ass
6) checkmate

What about it? I'm not American.

>hadiths
So not the koran then? You'd think it would be in there if Paedo Mo thought it was important.

>india being the most unhealthy country in the world and the most polluted

after it was colonized and abused, left without competent raja or kings.
India was a cultural and scientific marvel of the entire world, you doubt the progress india has met because your tiny intellect is too persuaded and by memes, read a book once in a while, read the 10,000 year old vedas and then say that christians and muslims have anything on the wisdom that has come from that country. Shit even muslim and christian wisdom comes directly through buddhas teachings and he came at the tail end of their magnificence.

Also, learn to english better abdul

children aren't "ladies," and muslims aren't "brave" and they've been beggars, getting their asses kicked since inception, so we can't really call them "alphas."

nah, i guess it's not true.

>Jesus: genuine nice guy who preached forgiveness and honesty
>Mohammed: warmomgering pedophile psychopath
This coming from an atheist

Jesus is a prophet in Islam too, dipshit. He's like #2 to Muhammad

>Paedo Mo

lmao thats about as dumb as Samson forgiving his wife after trying to ruin him 3 times.

That would be the Greeks, Romans, Indians and the Byzantines (t. Greek Fire). The Arabs just translated and adapted classical learning and culture into the post-classical period. Same with the Irish, but theither monasteries were more preservation based. The Algebra us true though, but everything we attribute to the Muslims was made originally in another, better civilization. Islam led to the rise of the harem and the greater oppression of women in contrast with Christian Europe.

History is all we have to keep us enlightened.

You are a fuckwit. Algebra was persian NOT muslim. Fucken children everywhere.

>this coming from a dumbass
ftfy. don't give atheists a bad name

>In a meme graphic
Must be true.

Always wondered who invented that shit called algebra.

lets get this fact straight
1) thats true go fuck yourself
2)by fight it means debate but nope you idiouts had to change that word into firhgt dident yah ? wheres your sources from the quran you fag
3)eyup cant touch married women but other women are open game im not a liberal cuck and i will bitch slap those who think they can dominate me they can pay their way out so good for them i honestly dont give a fuck if its rape or not if captured sure but i have multiple wives so i dont even need to touch a slave as its seen as lowering your standerds and respect infront of people
4) so you expect us to not defend ourselves if some one forces us to not be muslims ? are you retarded ?
5)thats an uncomplete sentence who go against us and disbelief in god
6) so you dont want people to make logical sence and give money of 25% of their earnings to the poor you sick fuck . also yeah either join islam or you have a choice to leave the islamic land if you dont leave the islamic land or places forbidden for non-muslims such as madina and makkah the holy cities you shall be hung and turned to mince meat also uncomplete passages tricky one arent yah
7) yeah cast terrors on those who do mischeif and disbelive and be a retard
8) dosent say to kill and debate
9) dosent say to kill
anything else ?

>persian NOT muslim
same fucking thing, persian were muslims by then.

for one you fuck buddah is a chinese figure which is shared between india and china two look at india right now and pakistan right now i can see pakistan curb stomping india's ass
it wasent indians you did all of that it was the chinese before the seperation of china and india look it up yah fag

People are muslim, things are Islamic.

This hail Cthulhu.

MASALLAH BROTHERS,Sup Forums IS ON THE RIGHT PATH.

>Muslim conquest of Persia ~651 AD
>Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi born 780 A.D.

If you're going to call people children, at least don't be retarded

Fair play

you really have it high up your ass have you buddy ? hadiths come as a form of manners and so forth second thing important after quran the first thing important is god and god only for god is sacred almighty and may he have peace on us all . hadiths are important but the first thing is always god and god itself

Dirty sand nigger

wer brave enough to protect our contries and have war against your ass we arent afriad to kill anyone who wants to 1v1 us so if you wana tell a muslim you wana 1v1 we'll have no probs buddy

>satan trips
>totallyunsurprisedbuddy.jpg

mohammed had finished his mission of spreading islam he finished his duty so god called him up to heavens thats accurate enough now please shut up and for the fag saying he got poisend i'll tell him to take out the carrot he got shoved up his/her ass

Simple minded.
So by that logic anywhere that was conquered by England automatically made the entire population either Catholic or protestant?

r-tard alert

Little children dont scare me fuckwad.

What about creepy little girls standing in a dark hallway?

alhamdullilah brothers yes it is Sup Forums is islamic and will become that

no one's fought you.

the u.s. government needs stinky ass camelfuckers because you instill fear in cowards and that's more valuable to them than destroying you in a couple weeks.

and kek "fight you 1v1." i'm 6'6", i work out 6 days a week, work 60 hours a week and haven't had sex in nearly a month.

i'd knock you out with a backhand slap you fuckin homo.

and your a retard but you dont see me calling you white or black do you showing that im not a racist biggit fuck head beta cock sucking jew loving retard as yourself be happy that jews are fucking you while you dont even know they are . learn it up america is more land of the jews then freedom now cuz of the jewish banks but thankfully china is cleansing jews from america

Bated

No, but by your logic anywhere conquered by Muslims automatically made the population not Muslim, since you automatically jumped to the conclusion that the guy wasn't Muslim because he was Persian.

And it's not like your statement was really contradictory like comparing religions like
>HE WASN'T MUSLIM HE WAS HINDU
(which would have been wrong, he was Muslim)
You, like a retarded kid compared his nationality to his religion.

>, but the pious preface to al-Khwārizmī's Algebra shows that he was an orthodox Muslim

Retard, if you're going to call someone wrong, at least be right.

and i have a bombvest now wut nah dont wana die i'll just throw a grenade on your ass ? fairplay mate ?

Lol

are you retarded his name was muhammed and what would that imply he's not muslim ? what shit you smokin hand me one of those

*this user has been given reddit gold for their comment*

The problem ain't in the religion,it's race.
Mexicans are Christian but they're stupid as fuck and throw used toilet paper into trash cans.

b8

Are you the guy I'm talking to, or are you just a retard that didn't read the thread, the comment that started this thread was:

So if we use our first grade reading comprehension, we might find out that I'm saying that he was Muslim and that the retard that said he wasn't is wrong and is using a shitty basis for his faulty logic.

Wer making Sup Forums halal

As an unapologetic alcoholic, I'm still going to have to go with Jesus on this one.

In fact I even say in the comment that he was Muslim, you're literally just fucking retarded.

my habibi how are you this is a halal thread now

sorry about that user lol

degree in philo and theology --your poster is all bullshit

If they have red curley hair then yes.

hail islam ! we destroyed the idioutic arguments !

weres all your arguments now anons ? you all non-islamic and anti-islamists got rekt mates

Ew gingers ya same

What do you think of this? Fake news?

wikiislam.net/wiki/Circumstances_Surrounding_Muhammad's_Death

Yeah. Jesus is not a fictional character but he can make you look like one, once you loose your morals

not at all
jesus himself said dont leave home at night without cloak and sword

The fact that you think you won means we already have. You Aussie fuk

The first thing is always myself stupid desertnogger

>wants to argue about fiction
>doesn't even bother to read all about each of them
Op is a faggot indeed.

everything you need to know about islam is in the ahdiths and the quran anything else is false informations as such thus the reasosn why god created the quran as the last book of all religions its everyones religion but some people of extent rather stick to the old religion of theirs example judaisum and christianity . which both have become a laughing joke from new testiments after another from time to time quran wont change and will never change it is the book of god untill the end of the world which is near us all

Highly innacurate dipections and claims.

>whatisgreentext

give me decisive arguments on why islam is wrough you have any ?.....im waitng.....im waiting....come on think of soemthing instead of throwing pettyfits and just declaring your self a winrar with out logical falicies....waiting...you done mate ?

His mama named him Cassius Clay, I'm gonna call him Cassius Clay.

Muslims, but the older ones when Europe had its dark times, not the sandniggers that nogger their lands now

i see racism has ended in america and yet wer the savages wow fag you throw good bait but im not gona bite in you can have that bait up your ass

Jesus is the man who lived a shitty live, but kept going for the good of others.

Muhammad is the man who rules over people who like getting cucked and are afraid of him. they are little pussy ass boys.

All muslism are muslim because they live their life in fear of god.

I hear they bashed all their nerds real good. Now Islam is doing better than ever.

wer arent sandniggers you fuck and wer already conserving dimensional theorieds and contexts which your sceintific community isent even looking in to . how old are you ? what claims do you have ? rememebr the spanish enquestation ya and wer the bad guys

we have nothing to fear but god itself we dont fear you or any mortal scum we fear of going to hell to get our toungs cut of for eternity or gwt our hands choped in hell for eternity or get burnt to smoke re-emerge and get burnt to smoke again and again we dont want our eyes to be put in molten lava we dont want hot coal in our ears we dont want to eat rotten dead bodies in hell or be whipped for eternity in hell any reasons why we shouldent fear god ?

Yes you are the fucking Savages goddammit
>beheadings
>stoneing
>pedo shit that's essentially slavery
No Go Ali
It's late
You have to pray to your desertnogger God