Hey Sup Forums, life has suddenly become hell and I need a way out; what's the least painful way to go?

Hey Sup Forums, life has suddenly become hell and I need a way out; what's the least painful way to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000RHMWBQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1489715735&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=helium
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BVG56I8/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489715713&sr=8-2&keywords=breathing treatment mask
youtu.be/l-_uEmdmSsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

helium intake.

Doom to post on Sup Forums for eternity.

How would one go about doing that?

self-immolation in front of the White House

Suicide by cop

sack up you pansy

Jump from high place

Shotgun suicide. Put barrel in mouth, Destroy much more than brain stem. Lights out immediately.

Pentobarbital. 15 grams dissolved in water. Painless.

Where would one get it?

Or secobarbital. Get it in Mexico or you can get it from vets as well. They use it to put animals to sleep...permanently.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000RHMWBQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1489715735&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=helium

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BVG56I8/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489715713&sr=8-2&keywords=breathing treatment mask

then you're on your way my friend

I found an online mexican pharmacy that delivered to Europe. Just do some research. I keep it as my ticket out when I reach the 'fuck it' stage.

There's no way out, because life isn't a room. This is it. Make the most of what remains, because you're not getting anything else.

youtu.be/l-_uEmdmSsY Barbiturates...painless

stupid. what if the rooms empty

Um, what?

read that wrong. i meant to say what if you have nothing to live for? everyone keeps repeating that killing yourself won't make you feel better because you're dead; but not feeling anything is better that feeling worthless and shitty all the time

Nothing to live for? You have nothing to lose. You're truly free. Do whatever you want. Anything you were ever afraid to do, because you feared loss.