Ask a Home Depot dumbass worker anything

Ask a Home Depot dumbass worker anything.

Which isle are the homes in?

They still flushing money down their compactor?

20, bay 5 on the middle shelf. Can't miss em

That's apart of my nightly routine

Can you write "do wat Sup Forums say" on a broom stick so the next SJWS will know what is her place?

How can I get discounts and the very best deals? Tips/tricks welcome. Legal and ethical only. I'm not scum.

>SJW'S in a hardware store

lul

You would be surprised what you can find there...

This is a 10/10 fucking post.

Honestly make a big fuss to management so they give you a deal to make you go away or be friends with someone on the MET team. They get all the info on stuff about to be clearanced.

I've only seen special snowflakes probably twice in my year of working here

Ok, it is another story up here...

What items could I steal and get away with easily?

It's mostly angry Mexican/Russian contractors and retarded Indians that think a lawnmower=snowblower that shop at my store

Do you have any nintendo switches?

I want to work at the local Home Depot because it is close and I have heard it is a good company.

What is the secret? I have applied online, and gone by there to talk to HR.

I mean is there a secret to getting a job there?

I know the pay is not high but it is W2 and that is all I need for my rent controlled apartment- a W2 job.

There are like (3) employee portals online- I applied and the HR lady said she could see my name in the system.

Thanks OP

Ever fuck in the crew room?

Nothing in hardware, they have people watching and cameras everywhere there. The only people that successfully steal things just throw a bunch of shit in a cart and run out the front door

STOP ASKING I DONT KNOW TILL WE GET THE NEXT TRUCK IN

Just keep bugging the managers, that's what I did at least. And apply in the summer, we always need people in garden for mulch season, it gets fucking crazy

Not yet PogChamp

Thanks OP. I will go in there and start telling them I want to work in gardening. It will be spring time pretty soon here (Atlanta).

Isn't the pay like $10 bucks an hour? If it was just a little more I could see working there long enough to move up.

I heard they have good benfits

I started in garden in summer and after a year they moved me to paint, and the pay is still $10. Move higher up the ladder or go full time and they'll start paying more. Idk dick about benefits cuz im part time and i dont care lul

how much do they pay?

$10 bucks an hour. Not a bad gig tbh, better than other jobs i've had

Thanks

And checked

What department are you in?

garden, paint, hardware, lot. i kinda rotate depending on hours

every once in a while re-apply from scratch, answer the weird "what-if" questionnaire differently. of all the people I worked with there, that was the change that got them looked at after applying multiple times.

Do you like your job?

they do have part time benefits if you're a part timer, not sure about those hired as seasonal.

You work in Canada?

Get back to work

Pic made in 2016. Not impressed at all.

>implying
go do go backs if the lot is clear faggot

mad user is mad... Can't even spell right.

this in NY op?

Nah i'm in michigan

god dammit how'd you find my thread bobby

Lowe's Corporate employee here.

>AMA Home Depot faggots

Get out of my thread you blue shirt wearing fuck

Get together and fuck in a dark aisle.
>pic must be released

Lot of salt you have, there. Maybe a vacation would do you some good.

does home depot drug test

what do you enjoy about working at homedepot? doing a project on the company now o/

they do a swab test. if you fail that you're a fucking retard

Ever made a " Can I get you some wood with that? " line to female customer? If not, why are you are fag?

Yes pls i need time

Only if you are caught fucking with a dryer