How do people in your country get jobs? i ain't getting back to telemarketing, hell no

how do people in your country get jobs? i ain't getting back to telemarketing, hell no

We go to uni
You DID go to uni right user?

i'm currently going to, yes

Ask your father to ask his friends about open positions in the companies they work for.

If your father doesn't work/doesn't know people who work...good luck. Maybe McDonalds hires people.

Study IT and make a master in computer science.
Its the only thing worth studying these days.
At least in germany you can make 50k euros a year as a software developer for a medium size company and you can work international.

FUCKING NORMIES STOP STUDYING REEEEEEEE

>i'm currently going to, yes

wait till you have finished?

>Ask your father to ask his friends about open positions in the companies they work for.

so läuft das bei euch also?
Späzlwirtschaft

Als wärs bei euch anders kek

geez I wish I was a first worlder here
people who just study and doesn't work are looked down here, hanz, my cousin who is a pothead and works moving bricks for a 1k/month is better viewed than me

des funktioniert vielleicht bei Guggenbauer GmbH in Gunshausen.

Aber ned bei greßaren Firmen.

des glaubst doch selber net seppl
grade dort werden die unfähigen töchter massenhaft in die HR und marketing abteilungen gepackt, und die unfähigen söhne in die abteilung vom saufkumpan

1. You search for it and become a wageslave
2. You have a friend/gf/cousin/etc who knows the boss

>become a wageslave

why not become a narco?

Because that is how you become dead and headless.

How many hours per week are you supposed to work as a student in order for people not to look down on you?

I'm staying community college for a computer analyst degree, but i live with my parents and make money off of donating plasma.
I get around $65 a week from going the twice a week. All i use the money on is food, bus fare and vidya. I was thinking of starting out a martial arts school as well like Judo.

at least 6 everyday but weekends

>Become
>A narco

The only thing you'll become is lowest rung of the ladder and eventually end up on the side of the highway.

nepotism

Are you ok?

It is illegal to sell my blood in this commie shithole

Does 1k/month go very far in the third world?

Pretty easy

Prague have 1.7% unemployment and even me uni drop out have tons of options. You just send your cv to website with jobs and companies actually call you back with job offers.

just be yourself

no seriously, with the help of nepotism

Reee
Vienna has 14-15% and those idiots from Hungary and Yugoslavia just keep moving there

Being yourself is bad advice, you should get out of your comfort zone and network with people.

>call you back with job offers.
yes and I am sure these are the best jobs Prague has to offer.

Man, living in the first world truly is easy-mode on life.

Welp when you are lazy as me :)

I have pretty comfy job now :)

>pretty comfy job now :)
Do you mind telling us what are you working?

Project manager for big NGO :)

We are second world ;)