The last message of cicada 3301 2017 puzzle

The last message of cicada 3301 2017 puzzle.
It's not a recruit message as the previous puzzles, this one is the final one.

WWIII will start in july 7, 2017. It will last for 133minutes and 37.223% of population will be dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

sevens.exposed/31417.mp3
7111317192329.com/
ign.com/boards/threads/world-war-iii-will-start-on-july-17-2017-at-09-34-gmt.196603737/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah that's great and all, but what are the winning lottery numbers?

You may choose to believe it, you may choose to ignore it. But atleast I tried to warn you.

Proof?

If it is going to happen where do we go to be safe?

Hmm safe locations might be something to do with politics of 2017

Safe locations?

this

So does it mean 37% of the us population or world population?

OP here, assuming it will only last for 133 minutes, It's a nuclear war, which means 37.223% of the worlds population. A bit more than a third of the earth.

133 minutes lol wtf bullshit Is that

Is there a way you can help prove this will happen? Events leading up to it?

OP here
There is no proof that cicada 3301 is correct, but considering the effort the group has put and the difficulty of the puzzles of cryptography. I tend to believe them, as I spent more than 4 thousand hours deciphering the 2017 one.

Please tell me that 33% has the entirety of africa in it

Why would they have that information at the end of their puzzle if they did not tell you how or where to get to safety?

OP HERE>>>>>>>>

I am not the only one who has deciphered the message, the solvers group has almost 300 solvers with knowledge. Such as MIT top decipherers.

So one bomb is dropped and a third of world is gone. Where is it dropped. not north america soooo who cares

Has to include some of china.

Because they were searching the previous years for high iq people who could continue the new world, the new era. I bet my money on that.

It's a war fought with nukes you slow-witted scoundrel

Has to be more than one bomb

Can you show us the final clue that shows this message?

This seems very unlikely

So one country decides to destroy several areas? Two countries are fighting? Just no. When nuclear weapons are used it will be clearly coming

Im assuming multiple countries shoot multiple nukes

sevens.exposed/31417.mp3

you can try deciphering it if you want.

Thanks.

Should start this thread up the day before it happens

Well it's a world war for a reason. It's not going to be only one country.

what would be the point of that lol?

i really doubt it honestly, since african countries dont really care about the politics the us and russia which are the 2 most aggressive countries at the moment

* yawn *

>more than 4 thousand hours

Get a life

the cicada 3301 is known of their intelligent group members, which are even thought to have something to do with vault7, that is some serious things that we should take into account

You expect me to believe their bullshit?
They are about as credible as Anonymous, but at least the real member of anonymous make their members productive and aren't cunts about everything.

Guess what cicada and Sup Forums pre-cancer have in common? Rule #1, newfags

anonymous are just random people that hate the government, cicada on the other hand has intelligent people that work to make the world a better place

I don't really give a shit, The stuff about anonymous was just because I don't have the time to make 7 proxies to not get my computer demolished. I honestly think that their just speculative cunts. I'm gonna guess that Betty White dies too? And Lil' Wayne is gonna overdose. I fucking doubt it.

>1489546047968
well fuck.
I meant to add a pic of shaq to that, why the fuck are there tits now? I fapped an hour ago.

how do u explain cicada predicting the wikileaks leak about the cia's vault7? magic? i doubt it. they somehow know who is pulling the strings and when they are pulling the strings.

U got em

How much of Australia is going to be nuked?

Wat

it's the latest clue of cicada left in the mojave desert telephone booth

how do explain any leaks. People can work at places and brake contracts you know. People can also hack into shit. Cicada can be smart, but their fucking cunts. Want to help humanity. Defame celebrities destroying the youth of our planet so their don't become narcissistic dicks. I became a massive fuck up due to my asshole nature, cause I was raised in culture that promoted being a douchebag that does drugs and crime. We need to save civilization from this shitty culture we have.

when is the next Cicada ? i almost finished it last year

it is out already. the latest clue is this one:
7111317192329.com/

>July 7
ayy lmao my birthday

Pfft. Its been solved. It leads to a forum with a bunch of neckbeards talking about hacking.guy who solved it was dissapointed

that is incorrect, cicada uses private .onion websites that can be accessed only with tor

you will have some fancy fireworks for your bday bud.

OP is a fag this shit is from a 2010 IGN fourm post
ign.com/boards/threads/world-war-iii-will-start-on-july-17-2017-at-09-34-gmt.196603737/

Yeah, thats why I don't mess with their shit. I'm a good, a good christian boy. I do what my mummy tells me too.

How should a 16yo poorfag spend his last 112 days?

>be OP
>find Sup Forums
>sees oldfags being cool
>wants to be cool
>remembers faggot post from 2010
>remember some fucking cicada cunts with really hard puzzles.
>claims his shitty ign post is their message for 2017
>you cunts believed it
Thanks for keks user

oh yeah? well if you are so lazy to decipher the sound file of cicada.
"Ursa major wiill bite the triumphant hand. Eat it. While the sloth of May decays in the garden of Europa. A lion will open the gates of Hell. Raging serpents, and ancient wraths. The shadow of Humanity explodes into an apocalyptic spring."

Also trumpets historically means the end of something. Like the end of the world. "apocalyptic spring"

turkey will open the gates, and a muslim uprising will begin starting ww3

what the fuck is that ramble?
>"Ursa major wiill bite the triumphant hand. Eat it. While the sloth of May decays in the garden of Europa. A lion will open the gates of Hell. Raging serpents, and ancient wraths. The shadow of Humanity explodes into an apocalyptic spring."
No way in hell am I decoding the sound of a fucking insect. I have better shit to do.
posted a link to the fucking IGN thread from 2010, the fucking message is bullshit. Stop acting like your intelligent because you spent an hour on the Enigma code 2.0

no, ursa major has a reference of a bear, and triumphant hand means donald trump. the bear "russia" will bite the trumps hand "the usa". and thus a nuclear war begins.

that is the hidden sentence within the mp3 file that had to be reversed to hear, everything goes up to the post

Is....Is nobody going to point out that as of today there's only been about 1800 hours of 2017 so far but he claims over 4000 spent deciphering? Are these clues released halfway through the previous year?

not one person is working on the cicada clues, and as I belong to the group of 300 people that are deciphering it nonstop summing up to 4 thousand hours

time travelers, man
it's a secret time travelers club

just be at the mojave desert @july 7, 2017 09:34 GMT ( i forgot to write the 09:34 GMT time), i suspect mojave desert will be safe since its where the all clues of cicada began.

Post your feminine benis