Back in middle/high school...

Back in middle/high school, I used to run an info/blackmail service where i gave out info or blackmailed people for money or other things.

Ask me anything. I've got plenty of stories as well. I'll share some if y'all are interested.

how sway how

How?
I had a friend in each social group. Whenever they found out some spicy info, they'd report it back to me. I as well did some peeping and stalking of my own.

fuck you op

rude

fuck you

welp thought i could share some of my experience

guess not lol

>mfw no one gives a shit about your matching numbers

checked

I did the same thing when I was in my early 20's user, a fun little side business

HoLY FUCK I JUST REALIZED THAT

>im a god

How much would they give you per blackmail? And what would the blackmail include? Give an example

>I am humble

Good shit user
Im a drug dealer who sells fake drugs
Anything is a viable business when you have no morals

STOP SELLIN FAKE XANNIES CUNT

Depends on how extreme the blackmail is. I usually never charge over $100, because in high school everyone is broke, but one time someone offered $200 if i exposed their ex for cheating and made her nudes public.

>twas a good day

I sell fake adderall, I have a prescription for my adhd

Shit dude thats good profit

What was the after effect like?

not OP, but this guy: you vary the amount according to the target. Teens are poor as shit so there's no point hitting them up for money (nudes are easy if you want them though), but somebody over 20 you can usually get a few hundred out of depending on material. I got a few k for some blurry nudes of a company director, same for a 40-year-old guy who was having an affair and planning to leave his wife.

the real big haul is financial indiscretion. you find somebody embezzling, you can milk them dry.

she ended up leaving the school lol

Sure nudes may be easy now, but I did this stuff back when twitter and kik and all that stuff wasn't a thing.

nudes were like sacred to these horny teenagers

>I did this stuff back when twitter and kik and all that stuff wasn't a thing.

I was doing it about 2004-2009, bits and pieces before that. Believe me, I know.

As the saying goes, tits or GTFO good sir.

Most are probably under 18.

dubs demands

Exactly.
Besides I don't even have them saved anymore. This was a while ago.

shut up faggot i got quints I make the rules

>Besides I don't even have them saved anymore
thats interesting. I compulsively collect blackmail material if I find it, I just don't use it - just in case.

I guess we had different motivations for doing it.

It's not like I wanted to delete them.
Computer got a virus y'know. Had to wipe it.

>big boobs mgee
kek

can a nigga bump this thread k thnx