Why do white people eat such nasty food

Why do white people eat such nasty food
ITT: Gross shit white people eat.

What animal is that?

A monkey

a horse

eurofags(Except italians) eat the worst shit, not in us though.

Also
>What the fuck is that

The eye is gross but the meat looks fine

A cat

Lapin

all i eat is chicken, rice, potatoes, burgers and pasta. the strangest thing im aware i've had is rabbit, canadian white boi

Roast beef and cheddar sandwiches with avocado and tomato. Like yoooo gtfo with that whack shit

not the head tho lol.

That is rabbit.

Niggers eat pigs feet.
> pigs feet.

It's lapin

Aka rabbit in French

Behold, the cuisine of the master race. Rotten fish.

Surströmming is some gross shit that eurofags eat

>Why do white people eat such nasty food

Speaking only for Americans here but...

Which race is known for eating pigs feet, collard greens and chitlins? Hint: It's not white people...

If you think rabbit meat is gross then wtf do you dark skinned pussies eat?

White people eat the whole damn pig.

>white people

kek, what's your race you degenerate?

Rabbit.
Ignore the meme answers.
It's a rabbit.

And also to your meme thread... white people have better food than any other ethnicity.
Not only that... but white people are better at cooking black/Asian food than the original nation can themselves.

>chitlins
Could you at least not spell it how niggers say it?

Shitskin

Plenty of white people eat collard greens though

It beats shark fins, bull dongs and literally eating insects(Chinks) and again the disgusting bullshit white people will eat.

It's a rabbit. That's also Italian, so not white people. I don't know what color lasagna people are. Probably yellow.

kek

American

None of those are gross except pigs feet, chitlins are fucked up but they supposedly still taste good, collard greens are very healthy. Do you even food?

>mexican born murican here
looks like rabbit to me
alsoyeah we eat the whole pig as well faggot. stupid euro cuck

No black people eat chitterlings.

triggered already?
kek

Wut dats not a race

FUCKING DISGUSTING

>white people eat such nasty food
do we neeed tto start on the niggers?

Manish water, goats brain, goat, pig bollocks, chicken beaks, claws etc.
Shit that us whites feed to the dog.

You ever see a nigger in KFS eat every single bit of the chicken, gristle, sinews, and then snap the bone and suck all the marrow, possibly eat some bone.
I comment not wasting the animal but that shit is trash food.
All that and we haven't even started on africans eating and drinking animal piss and shit.

it's literally

Asian>Niggas>Spics>Arabs>>>BlandCrackers

come on dude, you know just because they cook the whole pig doesn't mean they eat the whole pig. they eat the good stuff and throw away the rest. that's how shit like hot dogs and souse, pigs feet, etc became a thing for poor people.

Yes it is.

A Hare

nigga that pic was like hundred years ago. everyone ate all kinds of rodents and animals back then. dumb cunt.

that's actually the result of an extermination hunt in one of the trenches in WWI. If you think they're gonna eat those nasty plague-ridden corpse eaters, you're dumber than a box of rocks.

Except nobody eats that

yum yum yum

>Butthurt whitefags taking harmless b8 to the heart

So its not just sjws

Lol "lasagna people"

Don't blacks eat eachother in Africa tho? And Chinese people eat dogs. And Thailand and other sandy jungly shit countries eat bugs?

chupacabra

i will say rabbit is a great sustainable meat/lean protein for people looking to be more self-sufficient.

niggers have no culture, the fuck are you talking about? combining half your food allowance into one meal isn't cultured cooking you retard

They're sensitive. I'm perpetually banned from Sup Forums for roasting them.

niggas cook with products made by whites so, okay friend

This shit was eaten by the baddest motherfuckers on earth. These god damn biking warriors lived in a place so brutal that they ate this shit to survive. Now even though the land has become more hospitable in these regions its people still eat it to pay tribute to and honor their badass warrior god ancestors.

Oh. It's this thread again.

Why do you eat this? Do you actually develop a taste for it?

No to all of those except chinks eating dogs, which is still better than eurofag cuisine
>if dogs werent cute you wouldn't care

Shut the fuck up nigger
shut the fuck up honkeys

>biking warriors

Pic related

sorry its not pigs knuckles and chitlins

Someone is too butthurt to even make any sense, we are talking about food faggot. Not your opinion on "culture", i'd rather eat soul-food than a eurofag dish anyday.
>wut
Are you saying whites invented raw chickens and vegetables?

Some people eat people.
Nothing shocks me anymore.

Being a vegan means you are normally exposing yourself to just how insanely brutal our specie is.

Have you ever encountered crush fetish?
Have you ever encountered human-baby crush fetish?

Yeah...
Who needs biblical demons?
We got humans :D

-.-

Go drink some milk pigskin.

go away vegan gains

>Are you saying whites invented raw chickens and vegetables?
You're damn right we did. You're welcome.

lapin == rabbit, which is delicious and eaten by pretty much anybody.

Fish assholes are great! On a piece of rye bread, with some cream cheese and raw onion. Yum. Didn't know anyone else liked these.

Death is just as normal as life
Just because you eat something that's alive but less advanced than say a cow or human doesn't make you righteous.

We wuz Vikaaaangz and sheeeit!!

I don't eat this wiggers do.

WTF?

>Surströmming
>Just enough salt is used to prevent the raw fish from rotting (chemical decomposition). A fermentation process of at least six months gives the lightly-salted fish a characteristic strong smell and somewhat acidic taste.

did they really find it necessary to put fake eyes in its empty sockets?

You sound a bit salty there.

>read the writing...
That's not English
Looks like the pasta people writing

Back in Arkansas, my granny makes pie out of possum.

You're telling me you haven't had lapin?
It's fucking amazing dude.

Op said "White" Not "British" or "American" or anything.
Just "White".
It's french, BTW.

Nerve gas

some people think its disgusting idk why

Here's a skinned pic.