My crotch is stinky as hell, how do I make it go away? showering only seems to rid it temporarily...

My crotch is stinky as hell, how do I make it go away? showering only seems to rid it temporarily. Never had sex so it's not an STD or anything.

Tits or get-the-fuck-out

Stop being fat and fapping constantly

not a girl

>temporarily
m8, all showers are temporary, you gotta keep doing it every day.

I do, hasn't helped.

you are eating too much and you are eating junk.

shave your pubes off, makes cleaning easier

Gold Bond powder, or see pic

spray some axe body spray on your dick

I have, didn't change anything

Stay hydrated to lessen/dilute the smell of your body odor. Wear more breathable undergarments that allow sweat to evaporate quickly. Change out of sweaty underwear immediately, don't wait. The key is to keep your gooch dry. Also, when wiping your butthole, be careful not to spread poop all over your gooch/underside of ballsack, and always wipe completely.

This is gonna sound weird, but bath (not shower) in baking soda or epsom salt, then drain it, and run a new bath and use Aveeno oatmeal bath.
Do this every day for a week, and then every other day or so as needed.
Should kill off all the bateria on you that makes the smell.

stop letting your dog lick peanut butter off of your nuts

Are you obese OP?

If so that's why. Loose weight

Quit eating bad foods.

Eat better food. Fruits and veggies along with water go a long way for odors. Meat and dairy=stinky.

That's extra gross
It's probably this, OP

Also wash your clothes
And take the showers more than once a week
Sounds like your gross ass has bacteria

Bacteria likes dark and damp. Keep the area clean and dry as possible. That means powder, usually.

If that doesn't work, you may have a fungal infection. Dandruff shampoo can help, as can vinegar or even alcohol. These are in addition to powder.

Another thing you can do is let your crotch air dry fit as long as possible before putting pants on. Direct sunlight on your taint can help.

Finally, if nothing else works, get a prescription for ketoconozol, a powerful antifungal.

and yeah, obese people tend to smell like shiiiiiiiiit in my experience. All those rolls and hidden folds collect bacteria and old skin oil. Disgusting. Gluttony is pretty nasty.

Buy some Hibiclens, some kind of microbial presurgical scrub and wash your 'nads and taint with it before getting in the shower or bath. Keeps that jungle rot stench down and helps control bat wings in the summer AND get some Gold Bond powder to sprinkle in your undies.

Talcum powder causes cancer

it's probably your diet
the smells that come out of you have a lot to do with the things you're putting inside of you

i know i get some really weird smells coming from my crotch after eating pizza or anything really breadlike

In women, dumbass.

I'm not obese, definitely far from the healthiest I could be but I'm not fat, chubby I guess.

probably a fungus from letting get so bad at one point. If you were showering regularly it shouldnt be a problem. But I'm here to help.

Use Dial Gold Bar soap, and a japanese wash cloth (one of those long flat really scrubby ones. Loofas and washcloths are too soft. You gotta scrub a dub that shit.

Now, dry the area very well, and rub Gold Bond powder up in there, around the balls and on your inner thighs. Use the regular yellow bottle body powder. Dont use the green extra strength bottle unless you wanna be in pain. It may burn at first, but you will get used to it. I use it every day. The green extra strength wont actually HURT you, but itll burn like a bitch.

Use the yellow bottle and apply liberally from the anus region to the ballsack and on the inner thighs. You'll get a tingle, but it only lasts for like 5 minutes. Stop wearing nylon pants like jersey shorts or jogging pants. Only wear breathable cotton boxers and pants. Wash your underwear with bleach.

And you think that men are somehow immune from carcinogens?

It causes cancer more frequently in women because women have historically used it more, so they recently started targeting men with it

Listen OP. Admit ur fat. And u need to lose weight and fucking shower properly. Maybe shave ur pubes and make sure you use gold bond powder.

I'm legitimately not fat, just chubby (obviously I can do better), I shower every day and I have shaved my pubes.

Who cares. Use it anyway, you're fairly cancerous to begin with.

I'm not op, but making op die from cancer won't help

OP use shampoo on your crotch and scrub from your balls to your asshole

Chassis for men. Non talcum powder doesnt make a soup like mess, been using it recently works super great

It's really more about your diet. You should tell us what you eat and how much you eat in a typical day/week.

Wipe your ass more vigorously. If possible after you shake the piss off your dick use a piece of tp and wipe your dick hole. Use good body wash. Baby powder. You stupid fuck

Quit jacking off so much, your dick smells from dry cum

Showering daily or more + Gold Bond powder

I eat terribly, mostly eat shit like cheese sandwiches, definitely neglecting fruit and veggies