Hey Sup Forums im 18 and throwing a party while my parents are out of town what liquor/drugs should i buy?

hey Sup Forums im 18 and throwing a party while my parents are out of town what liquor/drugs should i buy?

anything cheap and alcoholic. Nobody really knows whats good at that age so it doesnt matter

Pepsi and Oreo cookies

But is there anything you could recommend?

Cheetos, Rootbeer, Coke, and order some Domino's. Get the pan pizza, also make sure you have the Xbox ready.

I would definitely say heroin, and make sure there's lots of needles and spoons. Plastic spoons.

Bud light and Alberta Pure. (one of those might be regional)

Low fat egg nog and ipecac.

Heroin is good.

NBoMe and ball gags

crappy beer and spike it with LSD and see what happens after.

How old are most of the people coming going to be? Younger crowd, a keg of beer and cheap vodka and tequila will do just fine, and some weed. Older crowd, I'd say cases of micro brewery beer, top shelf vodka, Cuervo, mix, cocaine, GHB and then oxycodone and Xanax for the people who spend the night and are hung over the next day. You'll be a legend.

Cheap.
High volume alcohol.
Mixers.

Get rum, vodka, whiskey.
Beers, alcopops, wine.
Mixers for the liquor.
And then get the same again just to be safe.
From my experience... it's better to have too much booze for a party than to have too little.
Nothing worse than a room full of people wanting to get wasted as fuck but all the booze as gone and everyone starts getting on a downer and fucks off home or starts to sleep in a corner...
Get BOOZE.
GET SHOTS.
DRINK!
DRINK!
FUCKING DRINK!

Just get 2 or 3 30 racks of cheap beer. Should be a little over $10 each. It'll taste like shit but unless you're trying to impress them real badly or if they specifically want something else then you'll be fine. And I guess about 5-6 grams of weed if you can afford all of that

a 8ball, shit tons of cheap hard liquor, an zip of weed, and oxys and or codine

Get the cheapest beer and vodka possible and some MDMA. Shit will be a blast.

Ounce of weed and alcohol. Budweiser or jag or something.
Dont kno how cool u are but coke is always fun for the sloots

Only problem with Mandy is... there will only be about 10% of the party at most that are into doing drugs.
But to be fair... then you just bosh the whole lot yourself and get naked and not give a fuck.
I can't even tell you the amount of house parties I've been at where I've got too boshed on MDMA and got completely naked for the whole night.
I have no idea why I'm even telling you.
I'm drunk, it's gone 4am.

Is it just a typical party or smaller/specific?

Cocaine and cheap vodka
Guaranteed pussy

Be a pimp.

Bartend some chick shots for the ladies. white gummy bear, Lemmon drops, and kamikazes get the ladies loving you.

Also, I suggest having a chick doing lines off your boner while shaking that drink.

/thread

Where you getting a 30 for $10?

Won't need more than some beer some vodka and spiced rum and mixers. Most kids aren't drinking gin, whiskey or, tequila.

Tanqueray gin

WHAT ABOUT THE COCAINE?

YOU FORGOT THE COCAINE

COCAINE

My bad I never got into drugs. But yea I guess some weed, cocaine, and whatever else kids are doing these days

Just get someone to hook you some shatter and get a few bottles of something like Kraken. At least 45%. That's enough to get you fucked for a night. Also cocaine.

Shit tons of light beer and boxed wine. You don't want a hospital transport from some scrub getting fucked up on liquor.

I want to be your friend, because you sure as fuck know how to throw a party

Hello, so my friend and I both pitched in money to get a total of 14 grams of weed, I pitched $25 and he pitched $20.
Can you bros help me figure out how to calculate the correct and fair amount that we would each recieve based off of what we put in? Thank you.

just butt chug bud light like real men faggot

BUY SOME FUCKING COCAINE

PERHAPS LATER IN MY LIFE BUT AS OF NOW I JUST NEED A RL MATH-PROBLEM HELP.

how the fuck did you get 14 grams of weed for 45 dollars? gtfo

Redrum and Sprite is a good drink to mix for a girl. Measure with a shot glass. For a tall drinking glass, use 2 shots of redrum or any other rum and fill glass 3/4ths of the way with Sprite.

Otherwise, just some beer and pot. And get ready for an ass beating when your parents get home. You cant throw a party without an asshole showing up who wants to break shit or steal shit or piss off the neighbors. I think you've watched too many 80s teen movies.

Decent weed, everywhere I've ever lived, cost about 15-20 dollars per gram. Somebody is ripping off the stupid white boy. You will not get 14 grams. How can you tell? A gram is a good nugget about as wide and deep as your thumbnail. If you arent getting nuggets you're getting shake which is shit. You need to re-think this whole plan bro. And the people telling you to buy cocaine? Ha go ahead. See how pissed your parents are when you cant get the fucking tweakers out of your house the next day/ have everything in the house broken/ have the cops called on you by your neighbors. Every party has the asshole who has to cause a scene. Good luck man. I think its a stupid fucking idea.

You're obviously the stupid white boy getting ripped off if you're spending that much for weed. Also, cocaine at parties is usually a ton of fun and doesn't end too bad. I don't know what kind of retards you associate yourself with but shit user, you're just went full retard.

No, you fucking braindead idiot. That's literally the street price of good weed. Every time someone posts the price of weed you have a bunch of fucking dumbasses who's never bought weed say "BRO A GRAM OF KUSH IS 5 DOLLARS MAX, TOP LEVEL SHIT TOO BRO"

no it's fucking not. 15-20 a gram is normal. Stop being retarded.

Condoms. You need condoms.

Kek, no he dont. This nigger aint gonna get laid. He probably wont even have a party. Or if he does, well, good luck to him. He's not gonna worry about getting laid when his friends loser friend falls against the furniture and breaks something. You cant have a party without the guy who over does everything and makes an ass of himself. I hate to say it, I hope OP has a great time, but theres always that guy who gets so god damned wasted he starts a fight or pisses off a neighbor or breaks shit or winds up passed out on the floor so hard you cant move him for 12 hours.

Dont believe me? Fine, I dont give a shit. Learn the lesson the hard way.

Weed and vodka. A good mixer for vodka is (strangely enough) mountain dew. Try it, it's fun

He could find a forest and set up some lights and tents. It would be nice enough and he wouldn't have to worry about what all the lightweights do.

Get some good coke when the party starts to pop off. But it'll probably be shit quality. I would say a keg and some blow and youre solid

Bud light and vodka dude. Don't buy drugs unless they're for you, shits too expensive. The best cheap vodka that pleases most people is peach new amsterdam. Burnettes is a step below but if you have the cash I'd avoid it until you develop alcoholism in your twenties, good luck faggot

well the guy sold us a bunch of Shake, soo yeah.

I really appreciate the help, thank you!

This.
And jankems

vodka and cheap beer

Bottle of Jack

this better be b8

cocaine beer mdma weed alcohol and strippers

Pink moscato, wine bags, fruity vodka for girls who don't drink much. Cheap whiskey and Coke. (Recommend spiceed rum and coke if dudes don't drink much) Bud light, Miller light, Coors light. I highly reccomend natural light if you're going for the cheapest beer though.

paid for a $15 g once, then i graduated high school and learned only suckers pay for more than $10, arizona btw

lol thats how kids die

none you dumbass! BYOB unless you want to get laid, then you get decent vodka for the ladies.