Do all American girls dress like this??

Do all American girls dress like this??

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eKgoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep

Yeah, I mean I see more girls wearing wedges instead of heels, but yeah..the skinny ones anyways
The fat ones dress like..well...Google "bull dike hates men Hillary"

Some not so conservative

Nice contemplating visiting but i was unsure if the little white girls would be afraid of a big carribean guy. if they all dress like this ill be fine.

Probably 80% of all american women 18-25 dress like this

lol I have literally never seen anyone dressed like this in public. Maybe if you live in some degenerate shit hole in the south, but unless youre going to a teen club every night of the week, they never look like that.

Dress like a classy nigger and you'll do fine.
Rule of American women, they are either DTF or not, and you will know within the first 5 minutes. Don't be scared to move on

What sad college did you go to? BYU?

in the comfort of their homes, sure. no one really goes out like that though.

Yes but none of them are skinny enough to look good in it

usually just the fat ones
>inb4 all american girls are fat

sorry you were in after

Fuck dude, no. I got my undergrad in the most retarded state in the south, North Carolina. I'm getting my masters in Florida and I still never see it. The aesthetic of looking like a scene slut is like a minority of girls.

Eh, I've visited a few times and only at EDC and Ultra they dress like that. Fucking weird as, dress as rave sluts at normal music festivals.

I mean...you gotta stay away from the coasts, they are full of liberal garbage.
Hit the fly over states
Utah is pretty good, they won a few awards for stupid shit like that.

That's physically impossible because a good part of them are fat. I also bet that some of them use colorful clothing.

Strange, every girl if talked to from the south ...well I guess they don't dress as "easy" as they are...hmmm...still, gotta stay away from the coasts if you want real coeds

out in the rich suburbs there are 10-14yo's who constantly dress like this

EDC BABY, YEAHH!!!

No, no EDC....No....
Juggalo rejects who come from single parent homes who are actively involved in their childhood....
Aka
A bunch of losers

Fact

Yup

Most wear a lot less clothing

he looks like a nice boi

It's a girl I found her nudes on Google image search.

Just sauced in another thread
imgur.com/a/eKgoE