Artists most likely to commit suicide

i should really see my family

Scott Conor of Xasthur

you have made me sad

i care

search your feelings, you know it to be true

W2C cap

People who wear meme shirts should off themselves

I feel like would if he has to deal with another traumatic death/ like if one of his kids die and Kim leaves him.

fuck u user wtf??

he looks really miserable here

Dude's such a sensitive faggot too, it's a wonder he's survived this long.

screenshot this.

hello courtney

The signs are already showing

cigarettes are probably making him have depressive episodes

don't think thats how cigarettes work

>implying

>courtney still trying to frame it

hes gonna accidentally his head off with a katana because he's a black dumb ass

He's already tried to

Slowly but surely

No
Nuh uh no way bitch i like being sad too much

yeah it is, they reinforce the shit they're meant to relieve, that's why they're addictive

Good riddance.

That may be, but have you ever heard of anyone who's depressed because of fucking cigarettes?
Can you explain why smoking is actually encouraged in psyche patients if that's the case?

tell me about sufjan why does he wear the hats

somethings just are the way they are user.

No, that really isn't how cigarettes, or nicotine in general, works. Where the fuck did you hear that?

If he didn't do it after making Rollercoaster, he's not going to now.

Too late, RIP may 1st.

actually true

only one itt I'd be sad about

he'd never do it, he loves life too much. also I imagine he thinks suicide means he'd go to hell

>we're all gonna die
>we're all gonna die
>we're all gonna die
>"but i'm still alive!"

damn son is about to jump off a ledge.

>he loves life too much

what makes u say that user?

Beth Gibbons

Mac DeMarco joins the 27 club in early 2018. Screencap this.

I smoked 2 1/2 years and by the end could definitely attribute unhappiness, bare minimum, and perhaps depression to them. But that's considering too that I wanted to quit and never had the strength, in addition to other things going on in my life making me want to smoke.

Essentially the vicious cycle. But I think while smokes may not straight out make you depressed, they definitely lay the groundwork for it, no doubt. It's all fun and games till you can't run the same, smell like shit but can't smell it yourself, and wonder why you're even doing it yet can't stop for longer than between parties and another drunk pack buy. There's a little glimpse of how depression can exist in smoking–once you get self-aware.

this, and who wouldn't if they'd lived through what he has recently

>anecdotal evidence
You're just a depressed smoker.

Sounds like you're just a lil bitch

>Severe depression, a cyclic and frequently incapacitating marked by hopelessness and despair, occurred substantially more often during the study among participants with a history of nicotine dependence even if they had abstained from smoking the year preceding the study.

B. Bower. “Depression, Smoking Divulge Ties That Bind.” Science News, vol. 143, no. 5, 1993, pp. 71–71., www.jstor.org/stable/3976887.

literally 5 minutes. it's not hard to imagine how one could find depression in smokes.

OR you could say you're just a whiny bitch who overthinks everything you do.
On-topic: kys.

my nigga I'm killing it right now, that was awhile ago, hence the use of past-tense in my first post. i'm out. stay jaded bb, it's a good look.

No fucking way, not with his daughter, r-right? ;_;

Unironically delete this

jfc why is satan on Sup Forums?

is he really dead?
please tell me it isn't true

No. He's still alive. Unfortunately.

Lil Uzi Vert is the Mac DeMarco of hip hop. All his songs sound the same, they have a depressive undertone, and no one takes him seriously.

This for sure. His music is doing pretty poorly, since no one likes his Doomgrass. He is definitely the most depressed of all DSBM artists. Striborg and Leviathan both have a family.
I doubt he'd leave his daughter completely alone for the rest of her life.

Pls no
Just no

stop

"A Bird Looked At Me" could have been alternately titled "All Things Considered, I'm Dealing with the Death of my Wife Pretty Well."

A lot of people seem to get caught up on the grief, and it's heavy stuff, but IMO it's a pretty uplifting and triumphant album when looked at as a whole.

My dad.

I'm not even joking. I seriously think my dad is going to kill himself very soon.

he seems to be coping with the grief pretty well all things considered. He wouldn't abandon his daughter anyways

smash mouth

This isn't "artists least likely to commit suicide and most likely to be immortal"

Nah, he'll definitely die of natural causes

Lil Ugly Mane

How did he loose all of his money?

That's a mental hospital bed. I had the same one

IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY THE FIIIIIIIIIIINE