I've never had chicago deep dish pizza. How is it?

I've never had chicago deep dish pizza. How is it?

I do love a good 'Go 'Za!

Fucking Delicious! Have had Giordano's so good.

Heavenly: it's like someone made pie out of pizza.

It's kinda like eating lasagna.

Looks like a bowl of cheese.

Not fair asking at this time. Most of east coast is up right now and they think that shit is good.

It's like, good.

OP here. From Washington state, so yea way far from anywhere that serves that kind of pizza.

new yorker here,
Chicago deep dish >>>> new york pizza > literally anything else.

I'm from the Midwest but not Chicago. For me, deep dish is tasty, but I don't like the sauce being on top of the cheese, so I'll usually choose something else.

it's amazing but you have to get a good one, most of it is stringy and basically just cheese pie

define good one

What? Nigga it's almost 3 am. Also Gino's East is best. That is all.

It's okay but different. The first time I had it was at a well known place and I was kind of disappointed. Def not better than normal pizza.

buddies family is from the states, his grandma makes this every so often and i can honestly say it pretty great. though to be honest it pretty much crust, cheese, meat (she usually did sausage and ground beef), sauce/seasonings, cheese and toppings

i live right next to gino's

Wonder how late they're open till?

Live in upstate NY. Friend took me to Uno's, got a burger.

The one near Wrigley is only open till 10

Can second Giordano's being so good
Pic unrelated

Your pic is of Giordano's and that's going to be the best deep dish with out going to some hole in a wall place.

just eat a bowl of cheese and you'll aquire the same effect

so fucking good. i have friends from chicago and for my birthday they o vernighted me pizza from their favorite place. 20 bucks for a small pizza but it was so delicious i could not be more grateful.

what's the best pizza joint in chicago?

Depends on what kind of pizza you want. There's more to Chicago than deep dish.

Chicagoan here, our pizza is the best, just don't get it from anywhere crappy like a frozen dinner meal.

>implying Giordano's isn't equivalent to the sensations of good sexual contact

It just dawned on me I can't recall dinding any legit Chicago deep dish. Most places have NY and regular (?) style.

You are obviously not a fuckin New Yorker if you think fuckin New York Pizza is not as good as Chicago deep dish you can fuck off that is the kinda shit that gets someone tuned up.

Got more of this semen demon?