Hi Sup Forums it is my birthday and the one person i cared about doesn't give a fuck

hi Sup Forums it is my birthday and the one person i cared about doesn't give a fuck

can we make pic related happen again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VC5XcyYFuqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

happy birthday fucker

Been there bud. Trust me you are better off wothout them.

too lazy to shop, but have a good one user

Happy birthday, asshole. We give a fuck and that's all that matters.

I know that feel all too well. Just get a bottle of your favorite alcohol and drink the night away hoping next year won't come.

Happy birthday, fag. How old you turning, Sup Forumsro?

Happy birthday Sup Forums-ro. Now give me the succ succ

>still care about people

get on my level

>the one person i care about doens't give a fuck
>one person

if you dont care about people why should they care about your birthday?

>BUT I DO CARE ABOUT ONE PERSON

if you are so broken that you think your little crush constitutes caring about someone, then you deserve to be alone on your birthday you intentionally made no plans for.

Happy birthday man

I dont even care that I'm too much of a retarded faggot to save a gif correctly

Happy Birthday.

That was me this year as well...I asked for money to get new glasses but all I really wanted was for a certain someone to wish my happy birthday. I got what I asked for but not what I wanted.

Happy birthday user

happy birthday
hey. maybe the person you think doesn't care is actually planning a surprise. maybe.

Happy birthday, buddy!

Have a good one, may you get quints on this day.

Happy birthday dude, hope you dont need us for the next one

If the one person you cared about didn't give a shit what makes you think a bunch of complete strangers on the internet would?

they did. despite OPs clear self sabotage most people are just like him. we have this thread almost e very day

youtube.com/watch?v=VC5XcyYFuqc

Happy birthday man, it's my birthday too. Hope you have many more. Do something special if you can.