How the f do/did you deal with zits? When does the suffering end?

How the f do/did you deal with zits? When does the suffering end?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Clean-Clear-Persa-Gel-10-Maximum-Strength-Acne-Treatments-1-oz/10801464
walmart.com/ip/Neutrogena-Power-Clear-Scrub-Oil-Free-Acne-Stress-Control-4.2-oz/10849676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mine stopped around 23. Stopped drinking milk and eating anything soy.

Havent had a pimple since.

if you have a lot of zitz on you, leave them be.. trust me you'll thank me in the future

and always wash your face if you feel its a bit oily

clearasil twice a day to remove current ones. Then buy a bag of flaxseed. Put that shit on everything you eat

>Stopped drinking milk and eating anything soy
I'm not following the logic here. Something to do with hormones?

Use a moisturizer after you wash your face. Something a lot of people don't realize is washing with soap/facial cream requires a moisturizer afterwards. If you don't use a moisturizer, your oil glands produce extra sebum (the actual oil stuff I believe) to try and counteract your now extra-dry face. Other than that, i try to rinse my face with just water once a day or so, just to keep it regulated. Nothing serious, just cup your hands and splash your face and pat a bit and dry lightly.

If you do all that and you still get acne, it's most likely just unfortunate genetics, or perhaps diet. Cut back on junk food calories and see a dermatologist is my recommendation.

i don't have a lot of them, but when they appear they're fking big

>Wash your fuckin face

>Go to a dermatologist

/thread
/thread

This. Also stopped drinking milk
Kept eating cheese sparingly however.
Pimples were greatly reduced
Also avoid soy like the plague

milk comes from pregnant cows
those hormones trigger the production of sebum
also cam cause over growth of skin cells, which in turn blocks pores. Don't drink cow milk

You gonna pop that sucker for us OP?

leave them alone, either wash your hair every day or stop washing your hair until the natural oils come back

change your pillowcase ever few days

changed diet, didn't work, my bro had zits till he was 18, suddenly they disappeared but he had it as bad as i do, altho here i am turning 19 and still no sign of them backing away. I do rinse my face, without soap tho, just warm water

quit jerking off to old men pics OP....

>tfw I'm a 300lbs fat greasy neckbeard who sleeps on sheets with blankets I haven't washed in months and still has perfect skin

literally can't, I've tried, the only way i can is to actually use a needle

Get to it bud.

So get a needle then. We don't have all night. Where is that sucker located?

When you squeeze with your fingers, make a Video, like point down and squeeze, nahmeen?

i don't bread or anything sweet, the only amount of milk i drink is with coffee which i have ONLY when i have to study a lot, altho i did eat a shitton of pasta yesterday, shiiett

>pop it
Just wait for it to go away on its own. Popping it just makes it worse.

I'm pretty sure that's a nipple, OP.

I'm pretty sure you're 'tistic

kek, feelsbad, i have a nipple on my nose i guess

Yep, that kind of shit really is a toss-up. I have very mild acne/inflammation right on my cheeks, only really rinse my face, and have a meh diet, no junk food but also not too many vegetables and wash my sheets weekly/biweekly. Who the hell knows man, bodies are fucked up.

20 here, i wash my face with neutrogena cucumber scrub every morning in the shower then apply persa gel which is benzyl peroxide 5% or 10% directly to existing pimples, just a small layer, also apply to pimples that look like they're forming. your skin will peel where the pimple is but once you do it for about 2 weeks wherever the skin peeled it will be freshh acne free skin. Ive been doing this religiously for about a month and my acne has cleared up tremendously.

Follow this advice. Pop those pimples enough and scar your skin and you'll end up looking like Danny Trejo's left nut.

ya never pop a pimple, if one does pop on its own clean the area with alcohol and cover with tissue tell the bleeding stops

like where do you get all that stuff, I've been thinking of going to dermatologist finally, just to see what they recommend

>haven't had a pimple since

that works for you

i stopped getting zits around the same age, and no, i didn't give up dairy, or soy

just stfu want wait to out grow it.

Had them until I was about 24. Don't use conditioner in your hair. Only shampoo.

I work nights in a hot warehouse doing manual labor and come and 6am and go straight to sleep, naked. I havent washed my sheets in 2 years.

I don't even use shampoo, i wash it with sodium bicarbonate

>Don't use conditioner in your hair. Only shampoo
if you want your hair to be frizzy and dry, do this

Walmart haha walmart.com/ip/Clean-Clear-Persa-Gel-10-Maximum-Strength-Acne-Treatments-1-oz/10801464 --- walmart.com/ip/Neutrogena-Power-Clear-Scrub-Oil-Free-Acne-Stress-Control-4.2-oz/10849676 also havent used 10% persa gel so use a very small layer on pimples and i only use that combo once a day to avoid drying my skin out too bad. you can get those products anywhere though just make sure its the scrub not the cream

Why fuck do you fucking not use fucking fuck.

OP is a boypussy faggot

>if you want your hair to be frizzy and dry, do this
HOLY FUCK IS THAT WHAT CONDITIONER DOES
All this fucking time whenever my hair grows out it practically turns into an afro. YEARS of wondering and this was the fucking reason all along?

alright thanks, I'll see what I can find :)

That's cause you're black

good luck m8

yea...

FUCK why am I such a retarded faggot. I always thought that it was just some stupid shit women used on their hair for no reason.

NEVER! MILK PRIDE WORLD WIDE!

Na man, it's basically lotion for your hair. Don't need much, just enough to work to the scalp and don't wash it all out, just don't want excess making everything greasy.

Soy is estrogen. It's the last thing males should eat. Eat good fats instead and get your protein from eggs or salmon instead.

Also, post shave balm instead of an alcohol based aftershave helps me not get too dry and breakout.

www ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
so ya, basically.

Facial Wipes, boi

I mean I use soy sauce, I put some of it on my steamed weggies to add some flavor but the amounts are very small. It's even healthy in small dosages.

So wasteful :/
Also throw your pillow cover in the wash every week.

Those feels when u get pimples on ur chin and jaw every day, so u google it for a response and every article tells u that ur estrogen is too high and u might be close to having ur period... FML...

oh ya, you'd have to have it as a staple in your diet for it to be meaningful. You'd be drinking soy milk and tofu all the fucking time for it to be a thing

or puberty. So ya, some difference. >_>

pop them. it ends in the early 20's

I'm 26 mate. Feels bad though.

you don't /thread your own post, fucking faggot.
OP, eat less meat and more veggies

less ground beef, but eat that protein and iron rich steak if you can. But yes, eat more veggies, good vitamins and good fiber for the poops!

What is bacteria, and why is it so hard to kill.

Here is what I believe to be the problem with people that have bad acne.

You have an on-going infection, that cross infects constantly. You can not touch your face, rub it, nothing.

You know when you take a shower and dry your face? You just put bacteria inside open pores.

Here is how your cure facial bacteria infestations:

1. Treat your entire face like an open wound.

2. Be extremely careful and DO NOT CONTAMINATE A GOOD LOCATION WITH BACTERIA FROM A NEIGHBORING LOCATION.

3. If I had such an infection, I would use hand sanitizer, or some other kind of highly concentrated form of alcohol to KILL the bacteria.

4. Apply hemorrhoid cream to face. This shrinks the swollen pores.

5. Now your body can NATURALLY have a change to fight the bacterial infection from inside, where it lives.

if they are on your face what you should do is wash your face before you go to bed, put a little towel down on your pillow to absorb your face gunk, in the morning wash your face and the towel.
this is how my ex reduced her overall breakouts.

i'm 29 and my back still looks like a warzone. you don't magically grow out ot if.

If you scrub your face too often it will remove the upper layer of your skin, which protects to most sensitive parts beneath. Dont use soap if you are too determined.

Diet after leaving high school my diet was heavy meat,dairy an processed crap and it caused me to get mild acne

Mine cleared up after switching to
a mainly organic vegan diet and drinking more water/coconut water daily.

Also started ending my warm showers with cold bursts for energy/close the opened pores .

Feel like these small changes have made me become a better all round person. you owe it to yourself to try run your body at its optimum

The only way I've been able to help reduce my back from breaking out besides not drying it out too much with hot showers is to wear a clean t-shirt every day. Makes for more work on the weekend, but it's worth it.

Ya, cooler showers helped me a lot.
I suffered through middle and high school from horrible headaches because apparently i wasn't drinking enough water... fuck me, right? :/

I have always popped mine as soon as I could feel them in my skin, my theory is that if you wait for the infection to start destroying the skin, it will have a harder time healing if and when it pops. Gently coaxing the pustule to the surface is rather satisfying as well. Obviously wash your hands and face first, then get that shit out as soon as you can. Wash your face again but you can usually let the wound heal naturally after doing this.

If you don't have clearasil you can crush up aspirin and dissolve it in water, then dab that shit all over your face. It's salicylic acid, like in many acne products.

>suffered through middle and high school from horrible headaches because apparently i wasn't drinking enough water

Lol. One of the most influential times of ones life and you suffered self induced dehydration through it.

Literally stop using soap on your face. Just scrub with a wet washcloth in the shower and your skin will naturally take care of the rest.

I had no idea what was causing them... It wasn't what I was doing, but what I wasn't doing enough. sigh, I am not a smart user. :/

Face first and don't return

Look at all these fucking anons being helpful and shit. On Sup Forums no less!!!

Also this

avoid dairy and use benzoyl peroxide

Could be worse, i had 4 hours sleep a night during my last 4 years of school from playing world of warcraft 80 hours a week. I cant remember anything not WoW related from those 4 years.