What do you expect from chvrches' new album? more like past projects or something different?

what do you expect from chvrches' new album? more like past projects or something different?

Is that Lorde?

i think they might succumb to the top 40's big edm chorus/drop sound but hopefully theyll be able to add their own spin on it.

no. lauren posing as lorde.

Why

maybe she's a fan of lorde

she's such a tasty slut
yummy armpits

im expecting garbage
so just like their past projects

if they don't have a song about our lord and savior jesus christ then i'm going to make them change their name. who's the president of scotland?

Lavren's been dressing slutty lately, no? Is she trying to tempt Brandon?

>yummy armpits
Yeah, good taste my friend

I'm not expecting anything good

i want to fuck lauren mayberry

COCK TEASE QUEEN
O
C
K

T
E
A
S
E

Q
U
E
E
N

she secretly likes him

Trap influenced

>listens to his fav albums on a flight back from scotland
>says she hates him
Hmmm

Is there actually a new album on the way or are these threads just an excuse to post Lavren pics?

Both.

that photoset is good so far

wanna eat her feety lads

I smell Arbie's!

I'm in the small minority who think that Every Open Eye blows their debut away.

But even so, they can't make another pop album. They have to at least start getting a tad experimental on their 3rd album, or changing their sound in some way, or they will be confirmed as a one trick pony.

EOE is the uninspired, by-the-numbers follow-up of a somewhat interesting debut.

I expect more bland, unoriginal synthpop. No one would give a shit about Chvrches if they were fronted by a man.

I reckon they'll take a darker approach, the same way Depeche Mode did on Music for the Masses or New Order did on Low Life, I feel like Every Open Eye was them writing more accessible music to reach a wider audience and I really hope they take a new direction now, they really need to

shit obviously like everything they've ever done

This. People forget that a dark synthpop band like Depeche Mode released 2 upbeat synthpop albums at the beginning of their career: Speak & Spell and A Broken Frame.

hhhnnnggg

Hey honeybee!

I wouldn't be surprised if they approached gender politics more on this record, or at least made some attempt at political songwriting to be honest user, what do you think?

also thanks for replying to my post and not just continuing this endless waifufaggotry

I think it would be interesting to hear honestly,but hopefully done in not too preachy of a way.

I'd expect them to become more political. Lately, they did a rework of Down Side of Me for a planned parenthood cause. Also I'd love to see heavier synths and more distortion in their music. If they want to remain relevant they should evolve their style. Something even half as good as Silent Shout or Witching Hour would be great.

Basically, if they want to reach the next level, they need to have an album of Tether clones.

They've proven that they have a great gift for melody and pop songwriting, but they need to make some songs that aren't just verse-chorus-verse.
Change the arrangements up a bit, lengthen the songs, get weirder.

Or they can just stay a synthpop band. I'm OK with that too.

can I get a quick rundown on the Lauren/Brandon meme?

Yes, they should something unpredictable. People would get bored with another Gun, TMWS, Leave a Trace,.... I hope they will not become a rock band and betray their synthpop origin like so many bands did before them.

Shut up.

Please no politics.
Part of their appeal is that their lyrics are vague and abstract and can be interpreted how you want to. If they start giving them a definite meaning, then that will be a huge negative.

Plus, I like to think of Lauren as my insert gf, and she will lose all appeal if she's singing about how Trump is a meanie and white privilege and bullshit like that. It will make my penis shrivel up like a turtle hiding in his shell.

>Plus, I like to think of Lauren as my insert gf, and she will lose all appeal if she's singing about how Trump is a meanie and white privilege and bullshit like that. It will make my penis shrivel up like a turtle hiding in his shell.
She isn't doing this just to please you faggot.

no

Just making an observation. So many artists these days feel the need to bless us with their knowledge and political wisdom and to lecture us. And it usually becomes dated and cheesy very quick.
Lauren may be a raging feminist in real life, but at least they've had the good sense to keep that out of the music.

*scratches a note* ... It will make their penises shrivel up... those fucking rapists with their stupid dicks... like a turtle...

>Lavren crawls into bed beside justin after a long day
>she cuddles close to him
>he groans and smiles and says "i've been waiting for you all night...Babydoll
>lavren looks at him with a grimace
>"DON'T EVER call me that"
>"I-I'm sorry, is everything OK?" Justin says confused
>"No" Lavren says annoyed, "I'm sleeping on the couch tonight"
>Justin trys to speak before he's cutt off with "shut up" from Lavren
>Lavren walks into her living room, grabbing a bottle of wine from the fridge, pours her a drink and sits on the couch before a glowing TV screen.
>She leans back, takes a sip,smiles softly and laughs slightly "God I fucking hate you Brandon"

>these days
you are really dumb

this has been going on in music forever
you must be new

I once saw a girl on the train that looked exactly like Lavren

it turned out to be a 12 year old boy though. It was weird

l a u r e n

bbdoll

she cares and brandon does too, they're both egotistical cowards afraid to say how they really feel

when did they not succumb to this sound

Gemini and libra, they're literally fucking perfect for each other

bumparooni

probably gonna sound like a Lavren Mayberry solo album

Every Open Eye almost did

I think she can do better, even that album has grown on me.
>I care about my bbdoll

you really give a shit about her don't you?

I'll admit to what everyone has known by now, yeah, I give a shit about her.

hi brandon

It isn't love, I just care about her, and wish her the best. I have this odd feeling she feels the same way.

"night sky" gives me feels

One night, one kiss. If nothing worked out, or there was no spark I'd walk away from this.

you're the type of guy who throws acid at ex girlfriends's faces

are you the real brandon or an impersonator? i've thought this over the last month

I'd never.
You figure it out.

ty Sup Forums you have ascended out of mundane board status *-*

bumpitybumpitybumpbumpbump

>not knowing "Brandon" is a real person playing a character

i hope she posts more pics

what a fucking slut, and she called us sexist for telling the truth. I can see more ham than on a dairy milk harm!