Roll 0: You are endowed with inhuman speed, strength...

>Roll 0: You are endowed with inhuman speed, strength, and durability--roughly 3x greater than should be physically possible for one of your physical composition.
>Roll 1: You are endowed with absolutely flawless aim and coordination.
>Roll 2: You are endowed with inhumanly sharp senses and reflexes. If it can be caught, dodged, or detected by a human, it'll happen for you.
>Roll 3: You have no allergies, cannot be killed by toxins, and your immune system nukes all parasites and pathogens.
>Roll 4: You are impervious to "environmental" damage--cold, heat, pressure, vacuum, radiation, toxicity, brightness, etc.
>Roll 5: Short-Term regeneration, allowing you to recover from blood loss, bodily harm, and physical afflictions at about 20x human speeds. You will also live 20x longer unless something kills you instantly.
>Roll 6: Long-Term regeneration, allowing you to fully recover from any injury that doesn't kill you in less than (your age ÷ how many injuries you are currently regeneration) hours. You can contract illnesses, but never die from them and your immune system becomes increasingly resilient as you age. Your body will naturally optimize itself when you're not injured, correcting deteriorating senses and poor posture--and reversing senescence. So long as you are not regularly and seriously injured, you are functionally ageless.
Roll 7: Choose any of the listed powers.
Roll 8: Hyper-Intuition, allowing you to make ridiculously accurate assumptions and inferences based on absurdly little information. You spot patterns instantly, know exactly what those around you feel/think and why, and learn just about everything faster than anyone ever has or will.
Roll 9: Enhanced charisma. People like you and want to make you happy--loyalty, attraction, and admiration come almost effortlessly from everyone you take an interest in. These bonds can be broken, but not if you put any effort into maintaining them. Threatening someone's sense of self-preservation cancels this.

Rol

Roll

roll

6 get

roll

Oh, whatever.

Op is a fag ,jk .
Roll.

Biych

roll

Rolling for regen

rollorino\

Rollerino

Rullar

rolling for powers

roll

Roll

rollerino

ROLL DONALD NIGGERS

Roll for 8ism

Hey, a roll thread that I haven't seen a dozen times already.
>six or eight pls

Eh.. why the fuck not... roll

I am God

Rolling

Roll

rolleriono

Rolling harder than a black man rolls whites

Roll

r

Rolling for 8

Roll

Unlimited cosmic power!!

Röll

roll

Rollllll

Rrrroooollloonnnnn

6 is the one that actually matters IMO. Super abilities are fine, but agelessness is a big fuckin deal

rolllllllll

Woll

Caca poo poo pee pee

I already have number 8. I was born with Hyper-Intuition. Check my 9.

ROLL

OwO

Rollerino

Fuck

Roll

Checked

Rollzorosozozxo

They see me rolling

roll

roll