You wake up one day and your girlfriend decides to fuck her looks up by doing this

You wake up one day and your girlfriend decides to fuck her looks up by doing this

What next, b?

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?" would smash

Ghost her, not even kidding i would just stop talking to her.

long as she kept fucking me i don't give a shit

Cover that head in knots and bruises and she will never do it again.

Whoop her ass for faking cancer for attention.

If shes an awesome gf Id stick with her and ask her to please grow it back. Other than that id make a bunch of excuses to not go out in public with her till it grew back.

I help her by applying some all natural eye shadow free of charge

Dewey from malcolm in the middle is pretty cute

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?" this is how Bernie can still win

Op here..To be clear, this is just a hypothetical. Not my gf in the pic.

Her looks were Fucked up to begin with

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?" no one cares copypasta is the future

my ex actually did shave her head at one point to spite me, she was very fucked in the head.

fuck her new masculine pussy while i watch traps on Sup Forums

she looks like a cute 12 yo boy. i'd whisper into her ear: 'hey lil bro, you're old enough to learn about jacking off now. let's compare dicks'

Dump her sorry ass immediately

>this is what i'd probably do IRL, if i loved her

break up with her what else? she can do as she likes with herself and i can choose to leave her

My condolences. I've seen cute bald chicks, but it doesn't fit her well imo.

Lick her head, to like feel the texture.

What next? It's her looks to do with as she pleases.

start jerkin off in public. start in hidden corner of the library, gradually working up the nerve to start expressing your sexuality in more open, congested street corners. your life will improve, and the results will surprise you! wear a cowboy at the moment of orgasm flashing screaming "REEEEEEEEE!" "What in tarnation?" maybe she knows ur into traps and is trying to hold ur interest

what is with this sudden bald trend anyway? more girls seem to be shaving their heads completely

damn she was hot

you say it as if she will not have her hair grown out again in a year

I've known 2 girls that told me they have cancer and one that is on a list for a heart transplant.

Why tell such easily refundable lies?

I didn't even realize, maybe she could have pulled it off...

IF SHE DIDN'T FUCKING SHAVE HER EYEBROWS.

If you're in a relationship based on looks then you're gonna have a bad time.

looks play a part if every relationship.

this

not even yolandi shaves off her eyebrows she just bleaches them

makes then extremely lickable

I let make her rape me in butt ass

Cum on her head

Indeed but it isn't the be all to end all, as Billy Connolly once said "Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes right to the fuckin bone". Looks fade, a beautiful soul doesn't

No problem with that. Fuck her ass, fuck her throat, cum on her bald head, get dressed dump girlfriend and go back to my wife

>I let make her rape me in butt ass

Draw on eyebrows with a sharpie and proceed as normal, get her to rub my dick against her head stubble during sexy times just for the fun of it.

Make her a wig out of my ass hairs

Big fucking deal, she's still hot in my eyes
Inb4: beta fag, you wish!

Tell her she'll beat cancer and shave my head in support.
How about that fagget?!

It'll grow out in 6 months, she'd look cute in short hair

my wife talks about doing that Im like WTF NO

Would you give a fuck if she asked you not to shave your head?
Don't think so...
It's hair, you know, it grows back.

Take the piss out of her new look with stupid obnoxious smartarse jokes. If she remains a cool chick, all good, if it genuinely pisses her off, she ends a relationship that wouldn't have lasted anyway.

I love my gf and that goes beyond looks.
cumming all over her head would be nice

All souls are beautiful till life drags them through the mud and shit. Looks fade and souls get tainted. Kill yourself while you're a good person before you wake up one day to realize life has turned you into a monster.

>piercing
>tattoo
that degenerate wouldn't be my girlfriend.

U virgin

beat the shit out of her several times, then kick her out.

You are beta. You used you wish wrong indicating you have little social experience interacting with people outside your mothers house.

Kek, I live on my own, have a job and a flat and guess what, a gf!!!
Nice projecting faggot!

She wants to be kinky.

She opened the door.

Take her down that rabbit hole.

Do every depraved thing i can think of to her

Either she will leave because she cant handle it or stay and be a willing sex slave

Im guessing youre like 30 and just got a gf for the first time recently and are all excited and therefor want to tell everybody about it; but dont have any friends to tell it to, hence your beta ass is posting for attention on /B. You are literally beta as fucc

>act like cancer
>now looks like it too
>leave

would love it.

I'm guessing you're a repressed homosexual and get off on belittling random men online by calling them "beta".

How's it feel to be a self-hating faggot?

Maaaan, you sure pay a lot attention to a beta fag, so many words, so little significance, kys
Also I prob could be your dad, you're grounded!

Truth's been spoken!
Check' em!

Bruh. This chick was already busted.

just kill her

kek

Dump on the spot. Anyone who does this to themselves is not something I want my dick inside of.

>rape

buy her a bunch of wigs in the hairstyles you would actually like to see her in. pretend she's a different person every time you fuck her.

They're millenial liberals. That's what.

I don't know, ask her name? Cos there wasn't a girl in my bed for the last million years.

So many 14 to 17 yo in this thread.
Go do your homeworks britbong fags!

"Have you been hanging out with those SJW folk? You look like crap, but i ll still do you", and procede doing this

It was pretty common in the 90's too.
Also think of the REAL skinheads in the 80's, not the racist ones, the proper ones.
Nothing new here. Fuck millenials!

Put a baby in her and let her ruin your life.

hot.

Fucking kill that cancer alien.fuck that nigga I ain't playing any games

Finally! :)

I know some women who could pull bald off.

Not the no eyebrows, though.

>front teeth are blacked out
Does she have some major league rot going on or does she just wanna look like she had them punched out?

face fuck her and cum all over that beautiful dome

oh wait she has a grill like those fucking porch apes use to distract potential mates from their shit dragon breath

She has mental problems.

Apologize for sleepshaving

I actually know a girl that did this. She went from a 10 to looking worse than my dad did going through chemo

boner because I'm bi