Sup Forums could become its own military if it wanted to, the psychopaths of Sup Forums...

Sup Forums could become its own military if it wanted to, the psychopaths of Sup Forums, the techies and hackers of Sup Forums, the ideology of Sup Forums, the management of /biz/, the training of /fit/, equipment of /k/, propaganda from /gd/, /fa/ and /clg/ could make our uniforms, the strategy from /his/, and moral boosters from /aco/ /e/ and /h/ (fuck 3D spies) and of course others i might have missed, if we all worked for a common goal our power would rival that of a fortune 500 company

Yes every random sample of some millions of people could reach great goals if they'd work together. But they don't. And that's fine

Bump

here we are only clicks away from our combined intelligence and abilities it would be funny if we all did something world changing that sounds like it would be a lot of fun

These posts always have a licker of light in them, huh?

Dream away user. One day.
Maybe one day.

Needs more loli

Don't forget /lgbt/ and /mlp/ for target practice

The major part of the military is the breaking of human spirit, and the blind discipline.

Sup Forums could get a little done but would be super ineffective in the long run.

lets make the fire rise lets do something fun and crazy with all this power on this one site we could influence entire companies, elections, and even cultures if we all focused our power

This is gay and burnt

kekistan could be a real country

Sup Forums part of a whole, or even a greater good?
Fuck that.
Psychopaths gonna Psycho.

>
what didnt you enjoy the craziness of the election the leaks of the democratic party, the memes we spread across social media making the FUCKING NEWS PEPE GOT ON THE NEWS once you reach such insanity the war never ends user because you dont want it to

Lol, keep dreaming, kid.

Cringe level: almost 9000

We were, they used to be called "anonimus" but most left. Also, not your personal army.

>the ideology of Sup Forums

Back to your containment board kid

I want you to read very carefully the things im about to type..

NOT.
YOUR.
MOTHERFUCKING.

PERSONAL.
ARMY.
Fahget

i know how it works here people only do things they WANT to do and i think they would like to have fun trolling the world getting pepe on the news was a great meme but there could be even more

>Sup Forums and /biz/ get to lead everyone while /k/ and Sup Forums does all the slave work
>/k/ gets the added "benefit" of getting killed because Sup Forums fucked up something

If there is going to be a leader for this thing it should be /k/ because they actually bring something to the table unlike the LARPers (Sup Forums) and the highschool drop-outs who've only read 2 chapters in a book in basic economics yet still think that they'll be making 6 figures (/biz/).

If Sup Forums made it's own military it would be the most unstable autistic military ever

chaos is this websites greatest strength it makes us unpredictable

There wiil be. So just stfu about it and let it happen. Quit acting like we all need to be fucking rallied like mel gibson in braveheart

>He thinks Sup Forums is Sup Forums

As I said, back to your containment board

> pepe made it to the news
>???
> Sup Forums army
> profit

not a stretch at all OP

/k/ would be best for equipment and field work besides be would need a ravaged idiology of hate and unshakable belief of superiority to even dare to go against such strong enemys

the thrill of shaking things up and the enjoyment of beating our enemy's is what gives us our entertainment

The problem with this site is its inability to ogranize itself. If we could organize ourselfs at any time we would do stuff like the HWNDU daily

lol you white bois cant even get a female and you think you're gonna be an army?

Sad!

>8045 ▶
> (You)
we wouldnt need or want organization just a common goal to accomplish and each of our own abilities to get it done, whenever we get them done we wear down our enemy's and we take hops to our goals chaos is this sites strength

kek

sweden is

You're massively over-estimating the quality of the people on here, and forgetting that 99.99% of Sup Forums are useless neets. Including you I bet.

Even Neets aren't useless if you have enough of them. Call me your new Hitler join my kik group look up Sup Forums you will find Hitler's chat we shall discuss plans and gather a line of communication must be initiated before anything else

you underestimate what Sup Forums can do and even small efforts when pulled together can up to something HUGE

>forgetting /fit/
The onely ones that could even move with any equipment

Even worse. This site is big. A lot of people with completely different ideologies, races and so on.

i put in /fit/ for their training

>Even Neets aren't useless if you have enough of them
>implying a horde of fat neets, totally untrained in combat would achieve anything

the more chaos the better as long as it all ends up smashing onto one enemy

nice one user

who else supports the theory that superwholock killed Sup Forums?

why don't you just leave the thread then you insecure fuckboy. play hard somewhere else haha

You forgot Sup Forums and other weebs boards

i imagine Sup Forums would be able to think up a lot of creative ideas

Weeb detected

also /out/ for sabotage activities behind enemy lines, /r9k/ for suicide bomber training

animes great it has good stories you might find it interesting if you tried it out

Who here has clicked on a rekt thread and been grossed out ya that is right no one

Used to be able to youngling.
The real geniuses ditched this site long ago. Now it's just the dregs, me included.