soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/perfecting-the-art-of-drowning-again
soundcloud.com/myazmic/elevator-love-hotel
soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/b-girl-one-day-youll-be-a-snuff-film-diva
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
soundcloud.com/the-sada-abe-church-ov-erotika/tracks
soundcloud.com/lleluia/the-samurai-that-smells-of-sunflowers
soundcloud.com/venadore/back-to-life-instrumental
soundcloud.com/tom_the_rapper/back-to-life-prod-venadore
soundcloud.com/migz-j/the-sound-of-someone-who-had-his-intimacy-destroyed-long-ago
soundcloud.com/monokkult/same-mistake
soundcloud.com/tendres
soundcloud.com/mikerobbins/tracks
soundcloud.com/rdotperiod/a-brief-footnote-about-lust
soundcloud.com/rdotperiod/arriviste
soundcloud.com/user-752706081/when-u-try-to-b-a-trap-producer-but-make-this-shit
soundcloud.com/rjrrjr
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/reflection-transmission
soundcloud.com/bucket-collective/the-galactic-pack-ripmikejones-ft-mike-jones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

motherfucking wrong image
this counts as a SC thread right?

You can always just delete it and try again

soundcloud.com/typol/low-birds

shiny, brand new track

>instrumental
>plunderphonic
>kinda lo fi
>spent ages doing all the post production and adding all the lil spices here and there
>piano
>inspired by dub and industrial music

gonna feedback you lads when there are some more posts

rex

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/perfecting-the-art-of-drowning-again

>melancholy trap
>blink-182 raps

soundcloud.com/myazmic/elevator-love-hotel

> Lo-Fi Hip-Hop

This is probably my favorite track I've made recently. Would love any feedback as I'm planning on making a few more in the near future.

I'll go ahead and comment on what's here so far and then give more feedback as more posts come in.

Not bad. In a good way it feels a bit uncomfortable. Different type of instrumental beat than other stuff I've heard. Not really the type of stuff I listen to often, so I can't comment much other than that.

I'm really liking this. It has an excellent vibe and over-all solid instrumentals. I especially like the glitchy, echoy bit at the end.

I like the combo of the vocals and instrumentals. I'm not really familiar with trap too much to know more, but the vibe is really nice over-all.

Industrial Hip-Hop Project:

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/b-girl-one-day-youll-be-a-snuff-film-diva

New EP trough LOVECRYPT:

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Noise Project:

soundcloud.com/the-sada-abe-church-ov-erotika/tracks

FFO Death Grips, NIN, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Clipping, etc...
I'll return feedback, like I always do (usually directly on soundcloud)
PEЦC

out of this world

soundcloud.com/lleluia/the-samurai-that-smells-of-sunflowers

>ambeat
>chill hop
>breakbeat

It seems like you and me have the same inspirations in mind, friend. Although my stuff definitely isn't as professional

>nice beat
>heavenly voice
>dope flow
RECC

Nice shit. I'm trying to emulate the same vibe. The vocal sample use could be a bit better, I mean as in choice and splicing. Or is that intentional? Good shit either way.

bumpin

>I mean as in choice and splicing. Or is that intentional?

The choice was intentional, but the splicing wasn't so much. I was going for a love type of vibe, and I liked the message behind that sample. I kinda just rough cut it though and took out any major issues in it.

I dig the vibe you've got going on. I think you got the Samurai Champloo vibe right on that track. Also really loving the vibe on Simple Heart.

I had an existential crisis and wrote a rap song about it.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

soundcloud.com/venadore/back-to-life-instrumental

>soundcloud.com/venadore/back-to-life-instrumental

fuck I posted the instrumental link. Here is the actually song. My bad.

soundcloud.com/tom_the_rapper/back-to-life-prod-venadore

soundcloud.com/migz-j/the-sound-of-someone-who-had-his-intimacy-destroyed-long-ago

>trap(ish)
>hip hop (ish)
>melancholic
>beats

this is not bad, I like the piano but I think it needs something harder to make my head bump. but then again I listen to some hard ass hip hop..

ayy I saw Totinoboy repost this this is pretty good. reminds me of spooky black and bobby raps.

dig the sample. I just think it should be more full. Add something to at least the drums you know? But I dig the idea.

Too short of a snippet for me to really say smth about it. But at least got me into listening to your other tracks.
I like your choice of samples, they work really good as instrumental beats. But if you wanna get more attention, you should either get a rapper or work on your tracks arrangements. Maybe do a mixtape with your own stuff?

Mine:

soundcloud.com/monokkult/same-mistake

good shit

soundcloud.com/tendres
>folk
>bedroom pop

soundcloud.com/mikerobbins/tracks
Posting on behalf of my insanely talented boyfriend (with his approval of course).

>really raw, passionate, vocals ("Hierarchy Of Hicks" is too fucking good not to be heard)
>self taught piano/guitar talent
>some goth electronic tracks
>lyricist
>influenced by Nick Cave, Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits - if you like any of them you will not be disappointed
>fucking amazing covers

soundcloud.com/rdotperiod/a-brief-footnote-about-lust
soundcloud.com/rdotperiod/arriviste

>abstract ambient hip hop
>drone, ambient, sound collage, noise influence
>for fans of cLOUDDEAD, Dalek, Reaching Quiet, Coin Locker Kid, Blockhead

recommendations, will check out others when I can in a little bit

ok I'll reword this;
yea thanks, I'm thinking of writing rhymes as welll so thats a good idea. Also, the beat I posted on this thread was me recording the piano, unless you're talking about the samples I used in the Nujabes and Aaliyah beat or whatever

soundcloud.com/user-752706081/when-u-try-to-b-a-trap-producer-but-make-this-shit
>Trap influenced beat. Kind of noisehop-ish. Give me opinions, I think the track could be improved.
The tracks kick doesnt seem to fit. The huge presence difference from the snare and kick could be adjusted. The bass near the last part of the song could definately be mixed in better. Overall this could turn into a nice track.
The track ''Confused'' is pretty good, but the white noise thats in the background is reallly annoying. Id get it beeing like a part of a song, but when its just there throughout the entire track doing nothing it gets old really quick.

yea, I remembered after making this beat that the snare wasn't mixed the same as the kick. I listened to it with monitors and thought it was off as well, but with car speakers I thought it fit. And with the bass, I'll see what I can do.

Actually when it comes to the bass I don't think it needs work. It's most likely something with the levels of the overall mix. I didn't even master the beat yet. I know what you're trying to tell me tho cause the kick sounds over compressed and with the bass it sounds too much, so to me it's more of a focus with the kick and mastering

soundcloud.com/rjrrjr
>gimmicky hip hop beats
>chill
>various EDM
returning feedback on soundcloud

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/reflection-transmission

>Ambient Noise

soundcloud.com/bucket-collective/the-galactic-pack-ripmikejones-ft-mike-jones

>Phonk
>Trapish
>hip hop