Rate my gaming library

Rate my gaming library

Pathetic/terrible

nigger/10

>ps4
Literally not even on the radar

That it?

BF1 and Rocket league in digital

nhl and driveclub are the only 2-player games i see. get some more cuz that's the point of a console - playing with your friends.

0/10
Not a single quality game in there

Bumped it up to 1/10, because RL, but you're still a shit tier sheep of a peasant

Rude. Wachdogs is renowned as quality shit.

Awful, you suck. Filthy casual.

>2017
>Not having only digital copies
Fucking plev

>Account gets banned
>goodbye all games

No thanks

>drops Bloodborne into used toilet, takes a picture

0/10
-1/10
0/10
7/10
9/10
3/10
b8/10

Then don't get banned faggot, it's not that hard I've had an Xbox account 4 4 years with over 3k worth of games on it, n never had a problem with even getting close to being banned

watch dogs 2 : Mature 17+
watch dogs: Mature 17+
NHL16: everyone 10+
battlefield 4: Mature 17+
bloodborne : Mature 17+
Mafia III : Mature 17+
Driveclub limited edition : everyone

global rating : Mature 17+

Ps4.
GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE.

No thanks. I prefer to actually own the video games that a pay for then not have to beg Sony not to fuck me over and shut down the storage servers in 5 years.

9? Was bloodbourne really that good?

consolefag/10

Lets post our Steam libraries O.o

Maybe not 9 but still pretty good.

I tried posting my Xbox library, but my phone takes to high Rez pictures to even let me post it here

Bloodborne 10/10 you should get nioh dude

>Be me
>2017
>Walk into "Game_Sterp"
>"Hi user, do you want to pre-order anything from our library"
>Motions hand towards the one rack with discs on it.
>"Pre-order all 6 games and you get game 7 for free"
>From our library
>6 games
>library

mfw

Shit since PS4. Get a PC faggot.

Never really heard anything about it other than seeing the trailer and the Man at Arms thing.

The tiniest library I've ever seen with nothing more than mainstream shit everyone plays please kill your self

What do you mean dude? Shit is golden, trust me, once you go fully digital, you'll never turn back, never having to stand up to switch games, never having to look for where you left the disc, saving the environment, and being able to see all your games in the library and know you can just click it and open the game then n there, ugh, gets me hot

That's not how it works on PC and it is much easier to store/play games if you have them all on one DRM cluster like SteamĀ©

lol library? perhaps in Africa!

Only decent game there is Bloodborne.

The Mad Max game was garbage

Things I'm playing now
Dota 2 "because cyka blyat"
Deus ex machina human revolution directors cut
Crysis 2
Black mesa

>85 gb left, estimated download time: 8:37:20

Watch Dogs 2 and Bloodborne are fun, but rest is fucking terrible.

"saving the environment"
kek, you do realize that those servers you download from take up a ton of electricity right (including all the stuff needed to cool them.)

It says gullible in tiny letters at the bottom of the cd case.

Nigger/10
+1 for Bloodbourne

have watch dogs but no gta -what to say

if you have a PS4 try it out, shouldn't be expensive at all nowadays.
It's basically a faster-paced Dark Souls.

Buy a fucking external hard drive you fucking plev, the PS4 just got an update to be able to format and use any external hard drive, buy a 2tb one for $100 and plug it in, format it, n never move it, ever, oh yea, the only real downside to it is that it takes all day to download a game, but I mean 8hrz? That's a full working shift right there, just leave you console on while you are at work and by the time you come back it should be done.

I'm thinking about getting GTA, mainly because I'm not satisfied with the multiplayer

>saving the fucking environment the best joke I've heard the last 5 years

Hey, out of sight, out of mind

Do you even know how physical media is produced and distributed?

Let's make a list

>Physical Disc
>Plastic
>Cellophane
>Printing Ink
>Blank CD
>Paper
>Sticky Stickers
>All the machines to make that crap are different machines and they all require power/toner/fuel

>Digital
>storing data on a rack that was already setup so you can order dildos on amazon with same day shipping.
>?????
>Profit

Nigga that's not a library that's a few pages. nigger.

Guys got a point
I've got 80 games on my xbone library

that's allready better. How long have you been playing for? i'm on 4 years.

> never having to stand up to switch games
Behing this fucking lazy

>never having to look for where you left the disc
Being so autistic you lose a game case. Simple solution: Clean your shit.

>being able to see all your games in the library and know you can just click it and open the game then n there
I can look at the games on my shelf, stick em into the console and play the game. You probably saved 3 seconds. Your life is definitely not packed enough for those 3 seconds to matter in the long run.

Uh oh, that doen't look like white skin to me. I think you ought to leave.

Yea same 4 years, I think I made the switch to completely digital after buying my Xbox one for the second time, never regretted it
Yea your sober mind may think so, but my high af mind is smoking half an oz of drew in the middle of the night doesn't exactly want to stand up, go to the switch for the light, go Timmy " physical library" in search of a game I may want to play for like 1 match, then have to do the hole process again just to switch to another game... you see what I mean?

Imagine if innovators like the great Steve Jobs thought like this guy

>Don't want to switch out your Music CDs? Wow you lazy piece of shit I will never invent a digital music player

kek

>Never having to look for where you put your contacts/credit card/Identification/Music/Movies

KEK retards I would never invent the iPhone

>Being able to see all your music and movies in one place and just click it and open the movies or music then n there

topkek I have over 50000 VHS tapes that I cataloged by hand. Your life is definitely shit if you don't have time to peruse a physical repository of media.

>gaming library
>total of 9 games
>most of which suck
>console
2/10

>Be PC gamer
>Game starts lagging ever second day

Kek

the future is now, old man

Nobodies mentioned how you can share digital copies of your games with other users, at least on Xbox you can. Meaning only one of you has to pay $60-$100 usd and both of you get to play together for free with that copy

>Game starts lagging ever second day
you've never actually seen a decent gaming pc in your life, haven't you?

Most console games cant even hit 60fps and are capped. kek

console/10
If you want to get the most out of your games, get a real system.

i took half a xanax last night and still feel it this morning

>get the most out of your games
Because the Xbox isint about to put out 4K