Imagine you are in charge of filming a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it...

Imagine you are in charge of filming a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it. She has volunteered to be killed off and has been looking forward to this. What do you have her do? How do you have her killed?
>only rule: her death must take less than 24 hours

I'd have her head cut off the second she cums

> Like this.

string her up naked to a try, with a noose around her neck and the classic ice cube beneath her feet. then watch her squirm and choke until she strained further and further to reach it

wwyd?

Bump

I would set her on fire and have a group of starving pitbulls eat her corpse while Ron Jeremy is fucking her empty eye socket

Hang her upside, tie her hands and feet together, and slit her throat

While on fire?

Ok

She has that crazy/suicidal face going on. She'd be a good one for snuff, plus she's real easy on the eyes.

Why do you hate her so much???

Well why do you think I posted her

I don't hate her at all

Bump

>These 2 dudes are going to gang rape you and the second you cum your head will be cut off and they'll fuck your mouth and throat hole.
>Sounds fun but will it be part of the movie?
>if the shot is good enough
>Sign me up!

anyone wanna caption? r4r

As long as it relates to snuff where she dies

I'd show her OP's life and have her bored to death.

>please don't lead me to the gallows. wouldn't you rather fuck my tight pussy than watch it squirm in the wind as my life drains out of me?

The green text is for which image?

yours, of course

Bump

>right when I climax, drop the 30 lb rock on my head. I want it to splatter like a melon

>i want you to choke me out, so that the last thing you remember of me is my tight quiver as i deathgasm