Shia here...

Shia here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggots makes one of these anti art or HWNDU threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about MEMEing me or showing the flag you stole bothers me? It just goes to show how much power I have and how much it holds over you, my art can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a camera on a wall .
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit racist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, hollywood that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them . My art is godlike
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power hollywood hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot he will not divide us and you will never find the next flag

im glad you are not upset. its also nice to know that you have this text ready as a copypasta at any moment to tell us how not upset you are.

enjoy your day, i know i will.

and i have you to thank for that

and thank you for letting everyone know that He will not divide us, because you are right.

He Will Unite Us

Nothing means anything

Shia please understand that when atomic your mom will die in her sleep

Timestamped photo or your full of shit

flag in pooper

>full of shit

Yah think? We got a fuckin genius here folks.

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

>faggots
Shia, you're anti-gay? wait until the press hears about this...

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

In my country while it is technicly possible to get a divorce, it is very hard to do. More or less the only way is to give stuff to one wife and nothing to the other, and the one who is not getting anything or get much less still has living father and brothers.

He Will Unite Us

he will nut inside us

He Will Unite Us

You've been divided

He Will Unite Us

He Will Not Divide Them

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

nice

He Will Unite Us

He will nut inside us

> Shia
> biggest crybaby in Hollywood
> tries to freestyle rap
> absolute fucking garbage
You're a faggot

Elaborate troll or based Shia?

incorresct. i have been united
like the UNITED STATES

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

nice, i said now twice

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us

Don't get too full of yourself jackass, you're a meme that's getting stale.

Put that bag back on and sure in obscurity faggot.

He Will Unite Us?

He Will Unite Us

HWNDU was only good in new york. If it ever comes to my state I'll go

yes, He Will Unite Us

*Die in obscurity.

He Will Unite Us

He Will Unite Us