Are faggots still sober show some balls and start drinking booze

Are faggots still sober show some balls and start drinking booze.

give me a Sup Forums drinking game.

is this like some poor excuse for alcoholics to shame normal people?

No... Drinking in the morning doesn't make sense nor does drinking on a regular basis.

Do everyone (especially yourself) a fucking favor and KYS

Hey, I don't drink anymore, OP. It gives me nasty headaches and makes me do coke.

Can I just smoke some pot?

Thanks, OP.

How can I start something I never stopped?

Unfortunately im an adult and i have to go to work. Also alcoholism is a disease you should cleanse with fire.

These dont sound like games. Are you gonna help, or am I gonna have to kill you.

Weed is 100x better than alcohol. Booze inferior in every way.

I have a drinking problem so I'm very cautious when I do drink

Weed is the drug for autists

>things stoners say to make themselves feel better

Drinking makes me sick anymore. Stick to morphine

My drug is a solid and smells like fresh cut grass mixed with asshole. I will join you liquidfags, though.

Weeds the only drug worth doing... I dont need all the garbage side effects. Give me a good mellow high any day.

This

take a drink every time you see
kek
fag
nigger
or cuck
down your whole drink if you see those shitty macros spelled out
roodypoo
newfriend
desu/senpai
puddi
what the fuck ever

do it faggot

>implying weed doesn't have garbage side effects
Are you dull or literally too high to notice them?

The only thing aside from being high that happens to me is my eyes get dry. Somehow I push through.

OK, fine.

Drink every time someone gets trips.

Should be a sweet spot there. Happens enough to keep you drunk but not too much that you black out before shit gets real.

>garbage side effects
What do you think weed does to you?

I've been smoking pot for 20 years. I'll be honest with you if something you've heard is true.

Both, got it.

off the top of my head:
>decreased lung capacity by a factor of about 0.1
>increased time requirement to learn new things

may or may not induce depression (based on studies from about eight years ago that loosely correlate use with reported depression in teens and young adults)

Ignore the available data at will.
>inb4 someone asks for sources
If you really care about the knowledge you'll go do some research instead of trying to find a superior position based on how little I care.

They're not even close to something drastic like research chem effects (eating faces), but they're there.

>They're not even close to something drastic like research chem effects
You can't even compare. RCs and weed shouldn't be in the same sentence together.

This is fairly accurate, although I should note that I suffer from clinical depression and marijuana helps out a lot. Gives me a perspective shift that helps me come out of the muck.

Just arrived at my local pub. Friday wohoo!
First beer of many, whisky incoming as well.

Also, I don't smoke a lot (literally 1-3 batfuls of medical grade at night) but I do smoke every day.

I used to be a heavy smoker, though. Couldn't really tell you there was much of a difference in my performance across the board. I just cut back because I got older, had a kid, and don't want to smoke around him until he's a full-grown adult and understands drugs and why pot isn't the same as the rest of them. Too easy for them to think one is the same as the other and end up on fucked up shit.

First customer get's the remote for the tv?

>First customer get's the remote for the tv?
Yep kek. Same where you live?

>Gives me a SHORT TERM perspective shift that helps me come out of the muck.
ftfy
Prescribed medications are supposed (SUPPOSED) to condition your brain in a way that you're able to wane off of them and maintain your disposition.
Pot doesn't do that at all.
I have what the doctors (some team of them from some fancy clinic in Texas) call "Major Depression" and I can't stay on the meds because my mood feels artificial and that makes me sad/suicidal.
I smoke pot because i'm not really interested in being artificially healthy. I'd rather be healthy and happy for (a) sustainable reason/s. (which would happen if I were willing to stay on the meds, but I can't seem to get over the hump before I willingly stop taking them) I guess I feel that these sustainable reasons don't include chemically conditioned ones. I digress. Pot is bad, mkay. I'm gonna go smoke a bowl, now. GLHF

shitpost as hard as possibal. Drink for every u get

Yes, then someone steals it and put's on the fucking wrong sports channel anyway. Cunts.

>my mood feels artificial and that makes me sad/suicidal
That's a lot of meds, user.

I can only tell you what worked for me, but Duloxetine really helped mitigate depressive symptoms without making me feel "medicated."

And yeah, that short term mood shift is perfect because it points you in the right direction and then allows your natural mind to do the rest - not as a result of being actually under the influence of a drug.

Miracle plant. Feels like an extension of God.