Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
I'm bisexual, and have a crush on a guy right now.
Problem is, he's straight.
How do I handle this?

You could start by killing yourself

Any ideas BESIDES suicide?

Pretty simple, really. Become a lady. Just get a vagina and your problem is solved.

I like having a dick. Any ideas that I can do without killing myself or doing anything else stupid?

how do you know he's straight?

He told me.

You stop being a faggot. and start being a contributing member of humanity.

and i guess bisexual/gay men have never ever lied about their sexuality before

I'm already studying for my University entrance exams so I can study engineering. Not sure if that's contributing...

Trust me. He's the straightest motherfucker I've met. He's just fucking adorable though.

I trained a dog to sit and stay, it doesnt contribute shit. Subhumans just arent on the same levels as the rest of us.

I'm not sure what makes me less human but whatever.

Give up. Why do gays really want to get with straights? just fuck off it's annoying

Don't worry about him, he's pissed because of something irrelevant to you.

>How do I handle this?

KYS faggot

Most people who claim to be 'totally straight' start doing gay things when you become closer, like hanging around together when nobody is around, drinking together, or doing anything that involves physical contact, like sports.

Happy St. Patricks day.

I've learned not to worry about shit. You grow up brown and gay, and you get a lot of shit from people. Hell, I haven't even told my parents about my sexuality.

It's past it in my timezone, but happy St. Patrick's day, user.

Awwww. this niggers experienced racism. We're all so sympathetic and shit. You must have had a really hard life. You know what would make your life just a bit easier? If you stopped telling yourself you were a faggot.

I'd just let it go. I've been friends with loads of homos over the years and they've all respected my heterosexuality despite the fact that I was a sexy metro glam rocker who probably looked like he wanted a dick or two.

Anyway, yeah, it'd probably make things weird. Suffer through or distance yourself.

>Faggot
Sterilize yourself.

Why do you have to taint this board with your cringy gay problems you disgust me

/lgbt theres a board for this. keep it away from us.

If he is straight then get over your crush find someone else. Think of it as a celebrity crush. You can crush on them, but forever unattainable.

Yea. I don't know many gay people, and all of them are in relationships. I'm just single and fucking depressed. It's 1:30am, I'm drinking flat Irn Bru in a dark room browsing Sup Forums instead of studying.

Slowly tease him, slap his butt in a playful way, touch his dick when you walk by him, all the while calling it a "joke" and that you are just "bros". Eventually start offering him Sexual favors, jokingly of course, and he might start to warm up to the idea of casual sex with you.

Do browns count as niggers? I though we were pajeets... :\

Sand Niggers

This the point where you realize making a thread on Sup Forums about being a defect was a bad idea and you should abandon the thread to make room for better cancer

India isn't much of a desert.

Racism is irrational

Nah, I like this. I'm staying for a while, at least until I feel like sleeping.

Dude indians are based

You wouldn't call an asian a nigger. You'd say zipperhead, chink or gook.

He realises that people only pretend to hate each other on Sup Forums, even when theyre serious.

I'd say that's fairly true.

But he said brown then, didnt he?

Or I just don't care.

I'll take mine shaken with extra ammonia.

Thats fucking pathetic

Again, I don't care.

become a trap and then seduce him, obviously

Well, fuck it. I'm gonna listen to some Rush and sleep.

G'night you cunts.

Its irritating that you think that means anything for yourself. All it is is a position of neglect. Get involved and learn something ffs

>rush

truly a homosexual

Necrophilia seems like the most viable option rn

you lucky bi fag, this is something us gays deal with all the time.

Its not as fun as you think. my moms a mortician

Give him gud succ

are you cute at least

Get some yiff.