BOCES

Does anybody else here like this album because I haven't met one person who knows of it

you prolly started lurking here recently because it used to get posted occasionally.

>tfw you will never make an album as good as this

i've been on this website for years but you seem to take pride in frequenting one of the worst boards

>tfw you will never make something as awesome as snorry mouth

Just recently got into pic related. Really loving it so far, Its so lush and earnest it reminds me of how much I appreciated Spiritualized when I first heard them.

I have Boces in my library I'm just waiting for the right time to listen to it. I've heard its noisier and more high energy.

Yeah, it's really great, but I think I prefer Yerself Is Steam

>hey does anyone like *mucore album*

lol

Wow you're really isolated to this board aren't you? I can't imagine how small your worldview is

Their first two records are pretty different, I love them, and kinda dislike Deserter's Songs onwards

are you implying that it isnt mucore and therfore generally well known on this board

>hey does anyone like music

fuckin plebs right

I don't frequent this board like you seem to but who even cares if it's considered whatever the fuck mucore means when it's good? you just sound stupid speaking like that

its like going to a cooking boarda nd saying "hey do you like pizza?"

youre fucking retarded lol

nah dude I have a life which is why I haven't met somebody who knows this album because normies don't really listen to mercury rev

Sorry I stepped into your realm fag, you're so full of yourself when you have no reason to be

hey do you also like this thing i like? cool. *end of thread*

You ok?

you sound really mad

>you seem to take pride
how did you figure that out?

he's just projecting his own insecurities

i think so, he just started flipping out for no reason

Yeah, I've been really getting into Mercury Rev as of late. Of course, there's the essentials like Yerself Is Steam and Boces, but I've taken quite a liking to See You On the Other Side. Empire State (Son House in Excelsis) is simply amazing, and Jonathan Donahue's vocals fit the music surprisingly well.

this thread is so bad that I reported it

you can get in trouble for saying that but i wont tell on you

thanks gar.

checked

Why are Tonite it Shows/Endlessly so good?

Shady - World is better than Boces