McCarthy gets fired when?

McCarthy gets fired when?

Capers first.

never. as a bears fan, mike mccarthy and ted thompson being untouchable is really the only thing that gets it going for me. packers will never get anywhere with those two retards at the helm and as long as they're there, all is fine.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHQGQGQG

They could commit twin suicides and I'd be elated

I honeslty had a slight glimmer of hope capers would be axxed this week cuz the defense seemingly had no interest playing under him sunday but i guess they actually are here forever

Thompson will give them til the end of the season

>firing a man that got you a super bowl
>Packers "fans"

End of the year at the soonest, and that will take a sub-500 record.

>Hiring the man dragging the team down and draining the careers of several star athletes

>several

The Beav isn't going anywhere because the Packers fear and abhor change.

Rodgers, Lacy, Matthews, and more.

>Lacy,

Not soon enough

A Super Bowl win should mean a guaranteed job for life? What shit team are you a fan of?

>that depression beard

both please

rodgers always does just enough and pulls something (not a buttplug) out of his ass to save them every time. they should have been so long ago

even the super bowl year was the perfect storm of the defense finally healthy, rodgers going god-mode, and starks bringing a running game out of nowhere

and because they're a publicly owned team so there's no central figure who calls the shots

he stops accepting Rodgers sexual advances

Get comfy with the idea of him for another decade or two. Since the superbowl win, he's got job security. I'm talking Marv Lewis levels here. Don't worry, his tenure (and Aaron's prime) will be over before you know it.

>'We build through the draft XD'
>'We are just better at drafting and developing players than other teams so that's why we win!'
>'That's why we don't use free agency like the other DESPERATE teams'
>Proceed to overpay players like Peppers, Cobb and Matthews, all decent to good but not worth their cap hits
Kinda ruins the whole strategy, the only truly elite player that's gone through that team who wasn't a QB was Woodson, who they fucking got in FA. Their GM is more of a fraud hiding behind Rodgers than McCarthy is.

Nah, he'll probably Holmgren to some shitty team.

Hopefully the end of this miserable season. It's obvious teams have figured out this predictable offense; I'm actually shocked it took this long. I don't even care if the Packers lose every game the rest of the season, so long as the entire coaching staff gets fired.

Seriously, how fucking dumb are most nfl defensive coordinators? If you want to shut out the packers, just watch any 3 games they've played since 2012. The playcalling is almost identical every game. 1st and 2nd down just put 9 people on the line of scrimmage, because it's going to be a run, no matter what. 3rd down just do press coverage and blitz. Repeat all game until you're up by double digits and then just pretend it's 3rd down the rest of the game and pray rodgers doesn't throw a ref dragon, that's really their most effective way they've ever moved the ball against a non shit defense.

>Fat
>Hamstring

This isn't 2010 where we had Rodgers, Collins, Woodson, and Williams, all arguably top 3 at their positions. I laugh when people think Lacy and Matthews are stud enough to push a team to the next level. Rodgers is the only top 3 on the team and even now that's debatable.

>what is a board of directors
>What is a CEO
>who is Mark Murphy

Lacy could be good if Mcfatass knew how to utilize him and ever ran running plays whenever it wasn't blatantly obvious. And when they do run, he'll have lacy do sideways runs that never develop, but then try to ram starks up the middle for some reason. It defies logic. And anytime lacy is actually having a good game and building up momentum, he'll get traded out for starks who'll get 0.5 ypc for the next 2 quarters because MUH TWO-HEADED MONSTER.

Matthews on the other hand I agree is an overrated pussy.

Not soon enough.

Really, though, they just don't have the personnel that they used to have. Not much you can do without the talent. You can't coach a fence post.