I'm a schizo. AMA

I'm a schizo. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qb8wQjwVu2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill your family

I'm sorry, it must be in the form of a question.

no need to ask.
I know pretty much everything about you

could u kill ur family for me pls? :3

Does your head get AM or FM?

What do you believe the economic impacts of another major hurricane on the east coast would be?

What if ur just being haunted?

Why did you do that? Why did you kill him?

>AMA
Don't need to. My best friend turned into one and became a complete douche bag. Tried to help him out for years but it was pointless and things got really weird.

I hope you get on meds. Also, no idea what kind of schizo you are. Affective? Phrenic?

There are a lot of types, OP. Are you sure you're not pulling our legs?

You're probs someone really important in the future and what you're hearing is your future self from an alternate timeline sending warnings back in time. You'd be wise to heed them.

why do you hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see? how can a potential mate put up with your delusions?

Looks like OP killed himself skitzos will do that

What were the first sings you started to develop it ?

Voices when I was a kid. Wasn't diagnosed until I was 25

They're looking at you....
They know what you did wrong and they hate you for it.

>how can a potential mate put up with your delusions?
no reply?

Are the voices often telling good or bad things?

Hes only answered two replies he probably thinks the others are imaginary

whats schizo ? i have like 15 personalities , is that similar ?

aaaaaand /thread

Why do you think anyone cares? Seek care from people close to you. No one here gives a shit. 6your probably just another kid who thinks having a mental illness is something people will think is "cool" or makes you a weird person. But seriously, if you are truely mentally ill get some help, get off Sup Forums, and make some real relationships where someone will truely hear you out and want to help you.

He's on Sup Forums because he can't form real relationships you mega tard. Same as all of us.

Hey man I've had a schizo gf for 8 years. It isn't so bad once you learn to control it. Best of luck, seek help even if it isn't meds.

I honestly don't think that's true friend. I have friends, a gf and family I spend time with. I sure a lot of us have a real life but would never tell a living soul we browse Sup Forums. I know I wouldn't

how many (you) do you have/feel ?
why not agree to live with all these (you) to not being schizo ?

To everyone in this thread asking questions, you are all ignorant as fuck. Schizo is NOTHING LIKE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES. Nor does everyone gets grandeur or seeing "posts" as fake. The hallucinations when they do present themselves are usually abstract, non-reality based except for the cases of voices which are based on people you know.
Watch this youtu.be/qb8wQjwVu2g

and you're a fucking retard. the schizo's i've known IRL remembered entire conversations completely different than they actually occurred. very tangible. not abstract as you claim

You're talking memories. Of course those are distorted dumbfuck. There are many kinds of schizo. Just because your anecdotal experience says otherwise doesn't change statistics

Look, I'm trying to let people without first hand experience understand. How about you help that instead of calling someone retarded because they don't match your world view.

Faggot

we are all kind of schizo.
some just can put words on it.

Kill your family?

Is OP kill?

i'm talking memories seconds (not minutes, not months, not years) - seconds after the conversation took place

and my initial question from the ama stands. how does someone close to you deal with that shit?

Kill your whole family okay?

yes

OP do you realize that you're the only one on Sup Forums and the rest of us are your imagination?

What are the voices saying

lol you mean fuck

Distortion of words does take place for sure. But it's by and large not the common experience. Notice how i said most? The worst thing you can do is tell idiots who have no clue a schizo person will never hear you correctly because they lose all credibility before the conversation starts. Sure, reasonable people wont. But we're on Sup Forums.

you call this a meme?

The only thing i ask of you is that you keep that admission on here.

Trust me. Do not let people find out you suffer from it.

My brother told me how the lads mess with this other kid who has it too.

Didnt think it happened with adults but it does.
They can do whatever they want and have the backup of your illness. He doesnt know what hes talking about, sure hes schizo.

I remember how many people used to act like they have a mental illness on here. Seven years ago i would have added to it as a joke.

But its actually a fucking terrible thing to have mental illness. I think id rather be given the choice to die at 40 with my mind in tact instead of 80 with it the way it is now.

Its fucking draining, fighting your own brain constantly.

I assume you know what i mean right? How you try to get lucid. You know the delusions cant be real but its like it has become a law of nature. Its fucking fucked. Its like being drugged and hypnotized by your own fucking brain.

I see what you did there you dick lol. That shit only works when your in the manic stage. It isnt like your constantly gullible to crazy shit.

It starts off slow. You dont realize its there. Really faint but then everything starts to slur and your emotions go haywire and your head is going through this analysis process. Trying to debunk it in your head.

This cant be true. IT cant be real. But your body is like yes it fucking is.

I spent a week in a hospital clutching a pen ready to stab a nurse in the neck. I was convinced she was out to get me.

Its fucked up man.

Try this on for size

fuck ya

Not OP.

It isnt like that for everyone. For me, its like
someone could say a bad thing but my mind twisted it to be a bad thing if that makes sense.

Literally everything everyone said to me had not only a double meaning but a triple one.

Like i was wondering what everyone really meant. Their tones seemed sarcastic and then the way you see them starts to shift into this like dodgy and sly vibe.

But then all of a sudden its like you are in heaven. Everyone is all nice and friendly again and its light out. Then it goes back and forth.

I think i'm bipolar with some sciz added to the mix. Not too bad. I mean i think i can handle it.

Oh and it wasnt voices perse. It was like someone came in my head and told me what to do without telling me what to do.

As in i knew i had to escape from the hospital. I couldnt hear anyone saying "you need to escape" but it was like watching the other patients and then certain things will form this belief. This severe belief that something is coming for you and its bad and you have to do whatever you can to stop it.

Be it jumping in a trash shoot. Or stabbing a nurse. Oh and lighting a ciggarrette in the ward. I was in complete belief i had to get out no matter what but then i had to stay. Nobody said this but it was like i was being told this. Cant explain it.

Nice

Nice.