Everybody here is bilingual besides the anglos

>everybody here is bilingual besides the anglos

don't know how i should feel about that

I speak four languages lol.

I'm certain it'd be the same if you went to any other respective language's forum/text or imageboard if you disregard nordcucks.

Sad!

Being an anglophone is fantastic.

You mean two languages, hombre:
English
American (Spanish)
Mexican (Spanish)
Spanish (Spanish)

arap genocide when?
ah wrong thread

Sure. Then I can speak twelve.

go to a french chan and probably most of the frenchmen will be monolingual, and the few anglos that post there will be bilingual

>and the few anglos that post there will be bilingual
They way handle Arabic fine but I bet their "native" English is dog shit.

feels bad man

some languages look so comfy

You should feel inferior

There's actually a lot of people from countries like Russia, Japan, Poland and Korea who use Google translate to communicate with Sup Forums because they just don't understand a lick of English and it's too hard to learn it.

I'm literally to old to learn a new language, I'm 25

no you're not, you're just lazy

Onko perusteltua käyttää Google kääntää puhua suomalaisille?

Kek, I used to do that in the past.

It's hard okay, you guys have American movies and Sup Forums to practice your English we have nothing to practice your languages

you could technically watch foreign films and browse their slow as molasses chan sites

Yeah, but like, nah.

>It's hard okay, you guys have American movies and Sup Forums to practice your English we have nothing to practice your languages
No, in Italy everything is dubbed, I had english courses and lessons at school also I learned speaking it by living abroad for few weeks where I had to speak to people I didn't know irl. You are fucking lazy.

Voglio scopare

M-me too.

3 languages here

I wouldn't learn any languages if I were an anglo. Glad I'm not tho.
t. empathy master