Hey b neckbeards, how do I get swole?

Hey b neckbeards, how do I get swole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O3JZON2/ref=pd_aw_sim_200_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=X3252Y6D0JMBCZFEQVR5
walmart.com/ip/Land-O-Lakes-Heavy-Whipping-Cream-1pt/15556068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to /fit/, read the sticky, find a lifting program and develop discipline in your eating/exercise habits.

Don't assume you're different than anyone else and just do a basic progressive compound program. Don't modify, you will fuck it up.

Eat high protein, low cal. Carbs/fat are preferential based on your program and personal inclination. Eat what you can adhere to, make sure you get protein.

Eat a lot of fiber, drink a lot of water, avoid meals with high sodium content.

As you do it already: jerking off 24/7 in the basement in front of your computer. Avoiding daylight and social contacts. Don't ever hit the gym! And, most important, continue eating the crap you're eating, faggot

Gym, 4 times a week. Light cardio,
>Monday chest and arms
>Tuesday legs
>Wednesday shoulders and upper back
>Thursday lower back
Core and stretches after main exercises, eat more protein and stay away from trash food.

Look up inspirational pictures of Arnold Schwarzenegger, follow fitness buffs on YouTube

Laugh at people with bad form on the internet to correct your form.

Change your routines every few months.

Don't stop going to gym. For any reason.

what is this 2012? bro splits are dead.

Work out for 2 hours four times a week.

OP, Dont follow any other advice in this thread except this: Follow Jason Blahas novice program. You can say anything you want about his as a person, but his program fucking works!

youtube.com/watch?v=oAuARgqS6aQ

Golden advice, swole right forarms

I was making good progress until I stopped a few months back.

Splits from the dead work.

Lifting to failure still Sup Forumsros?

>right
fuckin n00b

Squat on a dick

Where can I buy that?

Go to the gym, focus on the main power movements: bench, squat, deadlift, and pullups. With some isolation exercises as well.
Don't worry too much about the weight your pushing at first, just start where you feel comfortable and focus on getting 8-12 reps with around 4 sets for each exercise.

If you're fat, do cardio too (hell, do it if you're not fat, it's good for you and will help make you more cut). Just walking will do you a lot of good.

What a lot of people don't know is diet is 80% of the work. Focus on good carbs, protein, and good fats. Brown rice, chicken, peanut butter, fish, etc. You need a lot of calories to build muscle, especially if you're a skinny fag like I was.

That's just my general rundown, hope it helps.

Eat adequate protein, lift heavy shit, acquire mass
After mass has been acquired, eat insufficent calories, lift heavy shit, lose fat.

Be swole

These are the only splits i'm doing

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O3JZON2/ref=pd_aw_sim_200_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=X3252Y6D0JMBCZFEQVR5

Add this to your outfit faggot

Honestly impressed with that range of motion that guy's got. A lot of people neglect mobility exercises in lifting.

Diet and gym

Gym up to 4 times a week.
One week resistance, one week strength.
This way you can put out more strain on the muscles without being out of breath or hurting yourself.

All in all though, gym ain't shit.

Diet is 90% of it all.

It's like trying to make a statue.
The diet is the Marble foundation, the gym are tools.

Without the foundation there is nothing to chisel at. So you need a diet to build that foundation.

Quick results means a heavy diet, steady results means a steady diet, ect.

Diet, diet, diet.

So start focusing on what you eat, fatty.

If you do a rigorous diet, expect results without 30 to 60 days.

Great metaphor, man. So true, also.

Op here - not fat, just tired of being a twink pile. I buy men's small and they still drag on my body. I need to fill in but with muscle tone.

I feel you OP. I'm 6'3" and when I started lifting I was 125 and everyone called me bones (which was accurate, but annoying). I sought to make that nickname ironic. You can totally do it, just takes dedication.

< ---- me again

Well OP, if you want to grow, what I said applies ten-fold to you now.

You don't grow from gym, you lean.
You grow FROM DIET.

The body grows from an increase of protein diets, you then REFINE that growth into LEAN muscle through gym.

Back to the statue metaphor.

You eat to gain mass, more foundation, you then chisel at that mass with your gym time to make them muscles look sexier.

Here's an example:
Strong men competitions are all strength training and mass. So they are HUGE but have no muscle definition. However, they are beyond strong.

Niggas you see at the beach pumping iron full of muscle are DEFINED, but not always strong. They focus on protein intake then chisel that into muscle tone.

Why balance resistance and strength?

Resistance increases your stamina and naturally defines your muscles, giving you a very great physical look which not only comes off healthy, it looks physically appealing. None of that ugly bulge shit.

Strength training will swell your muscles so they grow while also increasing natural strength. Meaning you can not only flex to show off, you can throw a nigga twenty blocks if he slaps your girls ass. This way you're not one of those punk bitches with muscles who can't bench press past 20kilos.

Fact is, you can define muscle with low weight. BUT the idea is to raise weight AND define. This way you are not just good looking, you're strong. Which is important.

It also comes down to rest.

Long rests to increase muscle size, short rests to increase strength.

Rest 2 minutes: increase size of muscle
Rest 30 seconds/1 minute: increase strength

To grow, however, you mix the two and DIET LIKE A MOTHAFUCKER.

To grow muscle means diet of increase protein intake and lessen fats. Meaning more chicken, less chocolate. Get some of that diet shit going on. No butter or mayo, Ect.

To grow you diet, to define that growth you gym.

It's a lot of shit to explain, but that was the brunt of it.

This

Thanks fags, one quick question

Will dairy help balloon up a bit while training?

Listen to Rogan, your head will get swole

Thoughts on hgh? What is GNC secretly selling right now that works?

Dairy is good. I suggest heavy whipping cream. Comes in a little carton like half and half for coffee. Retardedly calorie dense. Also whey protein is made from dairy, so def good shit

Can attest to this. I made major gains from this. Eventually I fell off the wagon and now I'm back to semi neck beard status. But it does work.

I'm not talking about whipped cream. It's the precurser to whipped cream, a thick milky liquid that you usually put in coffee. No sugar in it, just milk fat. OP is skinny, so he can fuck with some of the short-cut type diet option that aren't necessarily an option for someone trying to lose fat while gaining muscle

this is what I'm talking about
walmart.com/ip/Land-O-Lakes-Heavy-Whipping-Cream-1pt/15556068

Well that was fast
/thread

I know what you're taking about, and the answer is still no.

OP may be skinny, but he doesn't need shortcuts for jack shit. Skinny is good, it means he can build that lean muscle from start to finish. He'll grown pure lean muscle and come out like Ryan Reynolds in Blade 3.

Shortcuts are for pussies, real training is a man's fuckin sport because we don't take shortcuts. WE DEDICATE.

High protein will give him healthy and perfect results, no need for sweets.

He can add diet Yogurts in place of the cream, like that greek one.

Make a shake for breakfast with some of that yogurt and whey. It's enough.

If you want shortcuts than don't even bother with gym.

Minimal results are 6 months, true results in 1 year at the least, and that's with dedication.

Ya'll want that celebrity growth shit may as well take steroids cause that "gained X pounds in X months for movie role on diet and training" is bullshit. Those fuckers spend up to 6 hours at a gym followed by work. Plus they take some serious cocktails.

I've made a couple comments thus far, but I'd also suggest creatine, as a supplement. Most supplements are bullshit, but creatine actually does increase your strength and gains, by a small but noticeable amount. Adds some water weight, but as a skinny guy like you OP, that won't necessarily be an issue. A little bit of water retention can help fill your muscles out a bit.

/Thread

What is this serious cocktail recipe?

>muscle tone
Doesn't exist. You either get bigger muscles and lose fat or you don't. Go to /fit/, they'll tear you a new one but you'll come out a man.

Spare the elitism, man. Having been in his shoes, it's hard to get the calories required to grow. I had to eat 3500 calories a day just to see minimal results and it can be difficult to consume that much rice and chicken. Sometimes drinking some calories down can do you some good.

Yogurt is a good suggestion, and you've made some good points, but there's more than one way to skin a cat Sup Forumsrotha. Not saying it's the only thing he can do

Is it true smoking sativa weed helps with lifting?

6-8 reps

Smoking dope can help with appetite, and maybe having a little buzz in the gym can help, but don't get stoney baloney if you're about to hit the gym

It helps with eating enough if you're a skinny shit or have been eating plain chicken breast for 10 years and the sight alone disgusts you.

you just do workout
alot of it

I've seen jujizz faggots on this trend. It intensifies their "rolling"

jason stay off Sup Forums no one is using your workouts anymore you deluded monkey

trips of truth

>Hey b neckbeards, how do I get swole?

Take it to /fit/

They're waiting for you

juijizz? I've never heard of that before

fap at least 27 times a day

Get off Sup Forums

Gym trainer again.

Expensive hormone treatment supplements mixed with custom whey recipes, maybe steroids.

Just look up the transformation Christian Bale pulled from The Mechanic to Batman and you'll see the effect.

It's not Elitism, it's MOTIVATION.
If you want shortcuts, you're just wasting time.
Gym teaches you one good thing: Dedication.
Dedicate on time
Dedicate on diet
Dedicate on your body

The fuck is the point of anything if you just shortcut it all. You're the one missing the point.

I used to be a fat tub of goddamn lard lookin mothafucka. I went through my hell, and anyone else can do it too.
You're just making excuses like every other sad soul who looks at a mountain and says "Ugh, that's too high to climb"

To each his own though, you want to make excuses, you make them.

Helps to gain appetite to increase your protein intake.
Maybe deal with muscle ache.

All in all, I wouldn't advise it for lifting.

Dianabol 40mg per week, for six weeks.
600mg Testosterone Enanthate in two injections per week for twel e weeks.
300mg Equipoise for twelve weeks.

Get a good routine with 1000 cals above or below maintenance, depending on your body fat % and go nuts. I put on 7kg, or about 16 pounds of solid muscle. Still got my gains to this day.

Nigga.... I have no words on this type of dumbassery.

Why? Did good post-cycle therapy, my testicles are fine and hormones doctor-verified back in normal range. A single cycle is life-changing with no long term repercussions with good PCT.

Dianabol - Steroid
Testosterone Enanthate - medication for people who literally cannot produce enough hormones
Equipoise - androgenic steroid

Enjoy limp dick and fucked up balls.

kek
I already had high T levels
But injecting 8x the normal range puts you into next-level gains territory
There is literally no side effects to a single cycle besides lookin fuarkin juicee brah

Gym Trainer again

Brah this dude wrote it for me You're literally dropping two steroids plus a hormone enhancer.
This is shit you use for physical therapy, not every day training.

Everyones body works different, like how people can do Coke recreationally and others are suddenly sucking dick in an alley.
You may not have side effects, but it don't guarantee the next won't.

Steroid side effects are also long term, some don't show right away like strain to the heart.

Finally, nigga that shit is downright toxic. How the fuck I know you really taking this and not come cancer fag talking shit to get some nigga killed? God knows I've seen people here giving asshole advice just for the sake of watching others get fucked.

2 steroids and one hormone enhancer? Fuck outta here.

I took Nolvadex as PCT to stimulate my HPT and made a complete recovery. Steroids shut down your pitutiary gland but with proper PCT you can reboot it seamlessly. No long term risks with afour months of extra testosterone in your system, only abusers and ignorant people unaware of proper procedure lose their gains post-cycle and suffer dangerous sides like increased prostate size and permanent testicular atrophy.

I'll give you that, it is a balanced routine to pull.
It still doesn't change the concept of different bodies have different results.
If OP wants to risk it and run the gauntlet, he can go for it.
I've seen some gnarly effects with steroid users and that shit was enough for me to never consider it, even with a balanced routine like yours.

physical trainer,,,what do you eat,,menu of last week,drink,,,what kind how much live in northern or southern climate,weight? height?
,familial illnesses?
you do drugs? take vitamins?
which, how much, how often?
how much daily exercise do you get?
had surgeries,operations? how long ago?
how long to recoup?
live in sunny or cloudy climate?
mold in the house?
tatoos? other body art?
live near microwave towers,or radio transmitters? petrochem of fuel refineries?

Yeah that's a fair assessment. For me the real impetus was after reading a study citing that 600mg of Test E alone can quadruple gains. That meant after a meagre four month cycle I'd look like I'd been intensely working out the gym for almost 2 years with the gear I was on. Now I look good and have 3.5 years worth of natty muscle to maintain I'm obligated to go to the gym and steroids kinda got me to the point where I'm too scared to not workout and eat healthy so I think it's likely to have added years to my life overall. To each their own though, I just didn't wanna be disingenuous.

you sound like you're still a fat tub of lard on the inside.

Fpbp

Great trips, lucky seven

See there though, you're already much different than the majority.

>"I'm obligated to go to the gym and steroids kinda got me to the point where I'm too scared to not workout and eat healthy"

You've got the dedication in mind to follow through with the routine you set. OP, and a lot of other people, might not be the same. They might be the type to use the boosters, get ripped, then suddenly stop. Or just stop midway. That can have detrimental effects on the body, because once you begin the booster routine you have to see it through to the end to ensure health benefits.

That's the big issue I have with boosters and people using them. If they don't have the dedication to see the full routine through to the end, they will most likely cause serious damage to themselves.

But, you're fully aware as I see it, so it's definitely a good example of how such a method can be beneficial despite so much negative backlash.

Nonetheless, well done.

That's cause I am.

That fatty bastard is always clawing away at me
>Skip training today
>Have a snack today
>Just one more
>I'm too tired

The difference is that the inner fatty no longer controls me, I control him. I give him food when I want to, I make the rules now.

What's your excuse for today, tubby?

For once b is full of decent information

Miracles happen when the right people are involved.

Read starting strength, then do starting strength

I've gone from fatty to pretty goddamn fine looking naked to fatty again so I have a bit of experience.

I'm not gonna go through details cause you probably don't give a damn about them so my main notice of my progress and relapse to being fat is just this.

Most of the time the shit you eat (snacks) you eat not because you're hungry but because you're bored. Have a decent burger and for god's sake don't drink so much soda. Drink lots of water. Don't eat unneseccary snacks or junkfood.

Main thing, be active. I was fat when I was heartbroken loser who sat at home playing games all day. I got a job that required me to walk around whole day and I started working out and I looked awesome. Now I'm in a shitty phase of my life again and even though I eat well and do sports sometimes it doesn't matter cause I'm sitting at home doing nothing all day.

Be active is the most important part. Find a reason to walk somewhere. Shit do I need groceries? Im gonna get groceries. WALK.

>The difference is that the inner fatty no longer controls me, I control him. I give him food when I want to, I make the rules now.

kek

i control my diet. im not fucking ripped, in fact I could use to lose a few pounds. I lift arm weights, get about 3 miles uphill walk 3 times a week + solo-bussing tables at the busiest sports bar in town. the difference?

i'm not constantly letting fatness nag me. I don't fight myself all the time, beat myself up over the pizza I ate or the shake I drank. i simply eat less the next day and watch my carb/calorie intake.

you, on the other hand, have let your obsession with not being fat control you. judging by your post you essentially have made not-being-fat your life. this stupid mantra is just your way of hiding from your fear of being fat again, because you're so uncomfortable in your own skin that you think you have to be ripped, you have to screech this bullshit about dedication and excuses into your head constantly and beat yourself up for having a snack.

it's really funny actually.