What are you vaping?

>juice
>mod
>nic level
>issues you might be having

>fresh kiwiberries 70/30
>aspire k4 pic related
>6mg but normally 3mg
>my coils keep burning out with random juices, i spent 30 bucks on a 60ml of this kiwiberry stuff but its just not cooperating, wasted 2 coils and keep getting a burnt taste. gonna go back to the NAKED brain freeze juice at 3mg which worked and tasted great.

>sigelei fuchai box
>SMOK TFV8 atomizer with quad coil
>northland vapor (goooooood shit) blue razz
>3 mg

should add this
>cleito .4 sub ohm coils

If anyone gets a K4 aspire, do not get the .2's. learned this the hard way.

1.>tfv8 baby beast
>smok alien 220 watt mod
>vape wild cowboy cooler juice
>1.5 nic

2.>baby beast
>ipv d3 80 watt
>strawberry watermelon from VapeWild
>1.5 nic
Pic related my number 2 set up this is the one I take to work.

Am I the only one who vapes 12mg out of tgetting tfv8? People always think im crazy but I don't find it too strong

>Betty boosted juice at 6mg nic
>Smok Alien 220w
> Tohb V2 RDA until I can get the materials to make non shit coils for my Limitless classic Rdta, the fused Clapton coils that come with it are cancerous, ton of hotspots and dry hits no matter how I wick it.

I thought rda's were shit until I got the Tohb, now i barely even bother with prebuilt coils for my Smok baby beast I just use the rta deck and make my own micro coils, hits way better.

I got a k4 too, pink because my friend brother bought it for my friend, so obv got it in pink, but i picked up vaping and he let me buy his old vape off of him, started with 'Enigma' liquid with 3 mg of nicotine, now im on dragons blood with 0 nicotine

>What are you vaping?
I'm not a faggot.

Enjoy cancer douchelord

I gave up vaping a year ago, sucking dick is cheaper and still the same thing.

I have the baby beast and it's a fucking great tank.how much are you getting out of your coils?

>vapor adheres to lung tissue moreso than smoke
>it also contains nicotine

You too.

>It also contains nicotine
I didnt know the vape itself had nicotine in it?!!?!?

Is it just a hobby or are you professionally retarded?

>Tsunami 22mm RDA
>KangerTech 200w box
>Lava flow by Naked 100

Too bad you cant figure out that i was being sarcastic you fucking idiot

Vaping was great, help me quite smoking. Now there is no reason to vape.

Enjoy virginity fedoralord

Can you vape weed?

That shit is for faggots. Fuck off with that "vape" bullshit. It's for pathetic children whom want to be cool

Theres a cannabis flavour, so, yes

>Whom want to be cool
Just fuck off

No flavours dude can you get high

If your looking for juice....try groovey juice .com. They make all their shit in house and doesnt taste like shit.

Enjoy pneumonia faggot

Popcorn lunged little faggots

Nah it wont get you high, but you can still taste the shit

in legal states they have thc e juice. but you can vape weed in many other devices.

>BlueraspberryCheescake from Godfather
>Wismec Releaux 2RX + Petri DotMod RDTA, 0.5 ohm Fused Clapton.
> 3mg
> Need to get the right amount of cotton on a single-coiled Dotmod, otherwise, I'm fine.

I work at a vape shop so I'm kind of lucky.

>fruiticide
>subvod mega tc 2300
>6mg
>getting called a robotdicksucker

>sterile water
>Nvidia GTX1080ti
>Core i7
Yeah man I vape crysis at 60fps

>Lotus Mafia RDA
>Lotus LE80 box
>Strawberry Toast 3mg from JamMonster

- Therion 166 & Tesla invader 3 (Mod)
- Tsunami RDA 22mm, Goon RDTA (Atomizer)
- Butterscotch 60ml 3mg, Chocolate Milk 60ml, Banana custard 60ml (Juice)

Nicotine is not carcinogenic, do why does that matter?

i'd just like to add after 10+years of smoking sucking robot dicks has helped me not use tobacco for 1 full year

prefer to vape hash oil, i use a little pen vape with the cartridges i get..i have a aspire v2 and sub ohm battery which i vape occasionally mostly when i drive, most juices are shitty but i have found a couple i like and keep a couple bottles around

Anyone going NEC this year?

>What are you vaping?
If your answer to this is anything other than "nothing", you're a faggot.

There are dry herb vapes. They don't use liquid, you just pack it with the weed. Look up the Magic Flight Launch Box

>juice
self made
>mod
Wismec Rx 2/3 + Smok TFV8
>nic level
6mg
>issues you might be having
a cable inside of my box ripped (the one that connects to the upper positive pin) and I had to DIY fix it
>protips
I sell about half of the liquid I make to underage niggers who can't buy it themselves so I get the money I spent on making it back

>Target mini 40w
>Guardian tank
>Galactic grape

OP here. Can anyone help me out?

Im vaping a K4 aspire using .4 cleito coils and i've had issues with random juices. Seems like every other odd juice just doesnt want to work and ends up making the vapor taste like ass/dry hits and so on.

Since i cant regulate the watts on my vape i think it may just be an issue of a bad combo of juice and the vape im using.

But the weird thing is that the vape shop i go to uses K4's as trial vapes to test juices and they all work fine with the same juice.

Pretty sure im priming the coils correctly.

>banana creampie
>eleaf ipower istick 80w 0.4ohm
>0mg
>i dont like spending money on juices

Check out the "Magic flight launch box"

Vape your weed, then use the leftover bud for edibles. Basically doubles your high/$$$

make juice yourself, it's really simple once you learn how to make it

Anything that isn't THC isn't worth using

>oxygen

Just get concentrates, it's only like 40 a g

This is what one of my friends did senior year.

Made this really tasty Vanilla Butterscotch and sold it to the rest of the school for crazy profit.

I breathe bong rips

I got a smok alien mod with the baby tank it came with. Currently using the double coil (.4 ohm I believe). Also vaping some local guys juice that's corn pops flavor and it's max VG (70-30 mix), 6mgs nic. Sorry, too lazy to take a pic.

you can boil weed to get thc extract and then mix it with glycerin etc

I wanna get myself a good first vape, but I have no idea what a good thing would be to start of wtih, budget isn't too great. any tips?

Buy a new mod fam

I'm also doing some dabs of some awesome shatter on a titanium nail thru some China glass (cheap rig). Life is good, for now.

How much budget do you have?

Nothing, because i'm not a cunt

Vaping is the gayest shit ever. I seriously hope you die

I can't really be bothered making it a business, I just sell it to a few people so I get the money I spend back
>free liquids ftw

just go for the smok alien kit. i bought a eleaf pico, regret that descission

Fuckin edgy XD

Some juices that are high in VG wreak havoc on some coils. Also mixing diff juices in the same tank will reduce your coils life drastically.

/thread

This. Smok's are great.

Kek

except g-priv which is just a fucking mistake

I wonder why there's people still buy iStick Pico. Not even worth to try. Noisy cricket or Tesla Terminator are much better

>self made menthol liquid
>billow v2 with istick tc 100w. black one, so the paint is pure shit. will repaint it soon
>6 mg
>billow v2 needs a bit more cotton than excepted. good atomizer overall, really like it

That a mod or tank? Not familiar with it. The tvf4 tank/coil is a bit much in my opinion, it takes like an hour to properly Prime those quad coils kek.

impuls was the main reason. didnt want to wait a week or more for ching chong china man to mail the smok to the NL so i went to the store and got this one. its too small and doesnt fit 25mm mods. 24mm will fit with modifications though.

thinking about getting the 24mm avocado rdta, any experiences?

If you get into vape to find a cigarette replacement, don't go for Smok's kits. They're much more oriented to people who vape already. If you look for something to get the same sensation as a regular cig, a Aspire Nautilus might be just your thing. Sells for around 30€ here. For the battery, you can get an EgoOne v2, or an Eleaf TC40. Try to get some info on the set-up part at your local shop though.

As I said earlier, I work at a vape shop, so I'm used to first timers.

thinking about starting (I'd like to vape at home while chilling at the pc or watching movies, don't want to smoke cigs because of the smell inside the house), any e-cig you guys would suggest? I'd like something reliable that won't break or explode in my face.

I am mixing my own, Im not saying its expensive but i hate spending money on it. I'd like it to be a one time payment of some sort

vapelords what is the best I can get for $75 MAX??? idk any of the components w.e they are mod, atomizer, w.e. What is the best complete setup for $75 not including juices.

mod with a touch screen

Enjoy your cancer sticks yo.

as said before im guessing the smok alien 220Watt kit. has a good tank and runs 2 18650's. just look up some starter shit on the interwebs

vape companies would all bancrupt if it was a one time payment lel

Smok Alien 220 watt mod with a TFV8 Tank
Wismec 300 watt with a TFV12 tank

All my juice is 6 nic from a place in GA called Higgy's Cigs - Currently vaping on their fruit loops flavor and have a big bottle of aries ram (tropical fruit with qa vanilla hint on exhale)

I use vaporizers for meth. That's about it.

Fag thread? Fag thread.

this is me I love the Alien mod but the way I vape, I take pretty big hits the coils only lasted me around 8-9 days. My TFV8 octo-coils last me around 8 weeks before flavor starts to drop off for me

Are you off nicotine too, or are you just a faggot in denial?

Mouth fedoras and the fat neckbeard manlings that love them.

Are you letting it sit after you change coils?

EVOD PRO2
an currently on 6mg

ah didnt know that bro. im using melo III tank atm, but want to start rebuilding my tanks asap. coils are quite expensive in the Netherlands

Samefagging this hard. Shoo kiddo. Let the grownups talk

I use Therion 166 with Avocado rdta too (sometimes) and all i can say it's worth to try, as long as you found the best coil set, you'll get flavour from your juices properly

Maybe you are using max vg% in a dinky pen

Whats wrong with a Gpriv? I've seen quite a few ppl with that mod and they are all very satisfied.

Just wondering what you base your opinion on cuz I was thinking of getting 1 myself

>my coils keep burning out with random juices

sorry if this has been asked, but after how many time does this happen? i mean flavored liquids, specially sweet ones tend to smut the coils faster

Im not a faggot. So nothing.

Yea that's what I thought then I stopped listening to what everyone else says and gave it a try, not so bad. Good way to quit smoking and 99% less harmful than cigarettes. But it's mostly a hobby, I think, more so than a habit anyway

Juice is some dumbass name but it taste like gummy worms, 6 nic
Kanger tech k box, smok baby beast
Not as much cloud or flavor out put i would like and harsh on the throat and its not the nic level or the juice, there is something wrong with my hardware

Nicotine is addictive. More nicotine > more addicted > more smoking > more cancer you fucking faggot

>aqua pure
>have a lot of mods, Currently using gray/cyan rx 2/3
>3mg
>we have a vape hospital, many of our vapes have issues. Dont use them for a while and theyll start working again. My current issue with this vape is the screen doesnt work and its not on stelth mode. also bf lost it in the snow and it it didnt work for a month

Something is wrong with your coil setting bro

Yeah bought a replacement coil but haven't been bothered to replace it because for some reason my setup is a bitch to get the tank off and i can't find my pliers