President Trump ran on a platform of taking back this country from globalists and fighting for the little guy

President Trump ran on a platform of taking back this country from globalists and fighting for the little guy.

I don't see how getting rid of meals for 80 year old widowed grandmothers, slashing investments in the very communities that won him the presidency, and appointing globalist bankers throughout his administration helps the little guy.

Is anyone else starting to get worried about President Trump?

kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article138835108.html

fuck that narcissistic orange douche-bag

Because those 80 year old are just taking a handout like every other lazy nigger on earth. They should get a fucking job and pull their own weight.

You know it brother.
These fuckers are feudalists.
Giving tax breaks to the wealthy and taking food away from the elderly and poor.

Satire??

Americans have a personalist mentality when it comes to government. It's not just one person who decides this, most of his party is ok with it. The worst is both parties have always been liberal, in the broad term, so this kind of things will keep happening to benefit the bigger companies. If you dislike this you should be against capitalism, and therefore, against the US.

>little guy.

I think little guy should get a fucking job and pull his own weight. Globalism is just a stupid excuse made up by lazy freeloaders. If your services or goods are competitive enough - you get your sweet bucks. If not - try harder.

People are integral on the ladder of success. You must step on them to go up.

You do understand that Meals on Wheels is a state and public ran organization that is in no way affected by his federal cuts, right?

I love how this butthurt autist manically spams every Trump thread in some sort of effort to silence them, and instead only serves to keep the OP bumped and on the board longer than it would've done otherwise.

Every single thread...

Globalism has nothing to do with handouts you uninformed idiot.
It has to do with cheap labor to increase corporate profit

80 yr olds need to die . They are parasites

wrong.

That's one state that won't vote for him the next time. "But he sayd we wuz gonna be rich lak heeum!"

Unfortunately Trump has surrounded himself with globalist pieces of shit. I think he's still playing his cards close to the vest since he doesn't have all his appointments in. He needs to get rid of Riance Priebus, James Comey, and some other neocons. He also needs to get libertarians/TEA Party people elected in midterms to actually get shit done in the legislative branch. The Republiturds are making him a lame duck and aren't helping his cause. Rand Paul seems to be about the only person that's been siding with him.

I think you underestimate their stupidity