THERE IS SERIOUSLY NOTHING WORSE (unless you live in the 3rd world) THAN BEEING A MANLET...

THERE IS SERIOUSLY NOTHING WORSE (unless you live in the 3rd world) THAN BEEING A MANLET, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE IT'S LIKE LIVING LIFE IN HARD MODE. NO MATER HOW HANDSOME YOU ARE IF YOU ARE 5'5 AND UNDER EVERYTHING IS FUCKING HARDER: EVERYONE'S LOOKING DOWN AT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how about being blind?

Can blind people dream in color?

lmao ur pretty short my man, that sucks.

You have to make up for your small stature by being vicious.

I thought a manlet was from 5'8'' down.

i'm about 5 10 and still feel like one. scrawny as fuck too. like 8-9 stone. 30 years old. sucks.

Then go around being known as the guy with short man syndrome.

Not gonna lie, it would suck to be that short though. But my sister is 5ft4 and shes alright sized. Just look for a girl your size if youre that weird about it.

I know a couple where the girl reminds me of olive from popeye. They are an awesome couple and shes a fair bit taller than him. Doesn't get in their way.

It's better to be feared than to be a pathetic cuckboy.

I had girlfriends taller than me and had success with a 10/10 Swedish 2 meter blond. My secret was not being pathetic and being vicious. Having drugs also helped.

I am just 5ft 2 and 17 years old. Will I grow more?
I weight around 115lbs.

I'm 5'6?

You had 6ft 7 girlfriend?That's not 10/10 that's way too tall for female.

Manlet from third world here, AMA

Anything under 6'

Nigger you have no taste, a woman like that is a godess.

No. Maybe if you're lucky you'll make 5'3". Better accept that you'll never be a real man.

Yeah, I'm 6'3", and I'd love to bone a girl taller than me at least once in my life

It's easier to be short and white than tall and not white

Ow man that's fucking terrible. Ever had a gf?

I'm not a manlet and I'm not thst ugly, I'm retarded in the head. I can't get girls or do anything normal cause I always fuck it up.

Until you get cucked out by Mandingo.

5'9 here
feels bad I am not over 6 ft but at least I am not you losers lmao

Lol just an hero

Yeah but i know a load guys who are short and are very attractive and they arent viscious cunts like. Im sorry but the first thing i think of is small man syndrome and they all say it behind your back. Whereas if they didnt fear you and liked you. Like the respect came from love. Then they wouldnt notice it.

But go get some young drunk girl hooked on gear and you can have another relationship for a while.

Dont listen to him. Being viscous when you dont want to be will only bring you misery on top of the whole manlet thing.

There there little man *pats OP's head* feel better now?

in my country, im not a manlet and yes its a third world country

Heh, lookin' down on you...
heh

5'8" is actually the perfect height. Give it a rest.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Think what you like, but the small man syndrom didn't start from self doubt, it started from cuts being dicks to me because I'm short. The only thing you retards understand is fear and we will exploit it to the max.

Depends where you live

i feel for the manlets

i (6'1) was on a date with some random chick i met at a party, she wasn't a looker by any definition, but she was alright. we were talking and she was like "do you have any pet peeves", i was like idk, you? she said "i can't stand short guys, like you could have the perfect guy but if he was shorter than me i wouldn't date him...good thing you're tall :))))"

i dumped her ass, fucking women

man case of little man syndrome here lmao

calm down Napoleon

Dude i have been publicly destroyed by people quite a few times. Basically was a pariah twice. Been picked on about pretty much every and any flaw since i could crawl.

Going heisenberg wont make it any better because power doesnt equal happiness. Not needing it does.

Yeah but at the same time, you didnt plan on having anything real with her either though because she didnt satisfy your physical requirements. It isnt gender. Its just people man. We want what we want. We just need to be more tactful about how we express that.

i went out on a date with her because she satisfied my physical requirements...dates are for learning personality

6'5" lanklet here, you manlets have it easier.

I like this pasta, this is a good pasta

>no matter how handsome you are
>if you are 5'5 and under
contradiction in terms

>THERE IS SERIOUSLY NOTHING WORSE (unless you live in the 3rd world) THAN BEEING A MANLET
what about being a fatty except you can't eat less because you were raped multiple times as a child and need extra food to cope

My name is chris and I love Sup Forums.

c'mon man, there are other substances you can use to brighten up the endless pit of dread

just think 100 years ago you would have been considered tall!

I'm 5'8" and am definitely a manlet. Embarassed as fuck anytime I have to go out in public it feels like everyone is laughing at me

I usually wear a hat+hoodie+sunglasses combination to hide my face so I won't be recognized

Yep, self esteem is trash and no way to fix it.

yeah.
i may be a loser, ugly, broke and socially deprived, but at least the girl i am talking to has to look up to me.

Wear heels!

move to North Korea and you should be fine.
btw why is everytime i click on a pic on Sup Forums, opening a new window? halp.

Am 5"7' and skinny and, sucks. GL user