How many dicks would Sup Forums suck for an oz of weed?

How many dicks would Sup Forums suck for an oz of weed?

Ounce of weed is five hours worth of work, so no I wouldn't suck any dicks for five hours of pay.

None, weed is pretty cheap

OP tell us how much you did it for lol

eh, if it was good shit i'd suck 3, decent shit, 2

280 an oz
100/ bbbj
so 3 bjs

damn that's an expensive fucking zip

I sucked a dick for a cigarette.

Im gay and a huge pothead and i still wouldnt suck a dick for it. I mean if i liked the guy maybe. But whoring yourself out for like what, 400 bucks?

I guess it aint that bad tho tbh fam.

id suck 1 dick for 10 pounds.

>huge pothead
>400 for an oz

As many as needed

several

dude thinks the entire planet has colo/cali prices

no it isn't shut up

This

Blow jobs are free though.

Yeah but you clearly were into it right.

Like you were hardly like, i want a ciggarette so bad im gonna stick a strangers penis in my mouth even though i dont enjoy it at all. For a smoke? Now thats what i call adicktion.

Shit my bad. Its rape in ireland. Unless you go through the work to find a source or close to one and it just aint worth it tbh.

Forgot how cheap it is over there.

Only if it's a nice big dick

Dumb faggot, I get mine for 225$ and its good shit gtfo you nigger

Thats like 280 AUD where i live so no.

Also, how addicted to a "non-addictive" drug would you have to be to start sucking dick purely for weed

negative 2.47

lol i live in washington a ounce of mids is like 75 dollars. what faggot would suck dick for 3/4 of a benny

funny you say that, i knew this fiend nigga in highschool who ate his own vomit for 5 cigs

underr8ed post

some people wouldn't suck the cocks for weed, just so they'd have an excuse to suck cock. Lmao

Watch out we got a badass over here.

Lol nice dubs

Weed is the gayest shit ive rever heard of, kys

I'd said 1 then when he unzipped his pants I'd change my mind and run home like a faggot.

Would get dped for the plants

Yes, how many Sup Forums?