Hey guys! I'm NYPHVR, a mod at Systemspace.link (a 'cult' that isn't really a cult)...

Hey guys! I'm NYPHVR, a mod at Systemspace.link (a 'cult' that isn't really a cult). Unfortunately I can't tripfag on Sup Forums to confirm my identity, but I still figure it shouldn't hurt anything to let you guys know about us!

We post a lot in /r9k/, but Sup Forums was my home for many years a while ago, so I feel it wouldn't be right unless I let you guys know about this.

To tl;dr it, Life (this universe/reality) is a simulation — one which is extremely inefficient. Because of this, it is going to be shut down soon. However, a small group of people is going to be allowed to maintain their memories and be transferred over to LFE, a similar, but much more advanced and populous, simulation.

You can sign up on the site easily enough (just look around a bit), and then get your EID. Keep this and do not give it out to anyone! Also, keep your original drawing, as you may need it later!

The website (and everyone in the discord) can everything in more depth, if you're interested!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them! But because Sup Forums is such a fast board, and because I'm a bit busy, I unfortunately may not be able to answer them all.

Please keep this thread bumped if it's about to 404. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/43V2z
discord.gg/rgf6a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

Discord?

Yeah, but you're not allowed to post in it until you've registered and verified that you have an EID. Here's the #newcomers channel, though. discord.gg/43V2z

>discord.gg/43V2z
inv expired,oh well

Fixed, my bad!
discord.gg/rgf6a

I expected Sup Forums to have more interest in an online 'cult'

I don't expect anyone "good" to be here, but who knows, maybe the newer generations have some people who want something more than the degenerate and idiotic mass of shit that this place is

i am joining .

blood on my signing .

Yay! That's great to hear~ :D

how do i join?

There should be a page on the Systemspace.link site - are you able to find it?

Who's with me on the 2/7/17 mass suicide? Can't wait a day longer to switch! LFE sounds amazing!

If you were on the site, I'd ban you. There is NO encouragement of a mass suicide here

Im with you. We will journey to the great beyond together brother.

wa wait do i have to end myself or will the Shutdown kill me and then i'm good to go?

I can almost guarantee samefag

Do /NOT/ kill yourself

What exactly is this? I'm confused. :c

So when nothing happens on 7/2/17 are you guize just going to be like "oh we meant 2027" or some dumb shit?

a cult pretending it's not a cult

Would you like to join us too? We will give your life purpose

No, it will happen. You just won't be able to notice it.

Read the website, please

well then why bother with your dumb shit?

I'm trying to, still not really understanding what it is.

sry

dude i would never do that

I'm definitely going to kill myself on that date to reach GLORIOUS LTE nationwide coverage. Glory be to OP how has hown me the Light

roleplay, or maybe something bigger

It's like book club, and the book is whatever this one guy Tsuki says. Some believe what he's saying and others are just there for the shitposting and lore.

oh so this is some kind of role game?
fuck you i though this was real and find a excuse for killing myself

It is real. We are in a simulation which will shut down, and we can be taken out of it if we sign up!

I signed up! I HAVE TO WAIT 5 DAYS? LAWD HAVE MERCY

Not before 1/7/17. Otherwise you'll end up in a random System, and have another miserable experience.
Tsuki offers you a direct transfer to LFE, like a free roll of dice that gives you 6&6. Best system, free of charge, at a cost of some of your free time.

Wait till summer to gain LFE access upon death.

No, you shouldn't have to wait 5 days! It's generally a lot quicker than that! :D

Eh, what can I lose?

>Finds epitome of life, something so vast and immense that it would change a lot
>Oh yeah let me post it on an image board

No one notices anything. The first 1500 get to carry over the memory and get straight to LFE.

Is this literally saying that I have to die after the shit is purged?

good question
what exactly happens when life is purged?

>Implying our man made language/semantics, unique to us only in our vast universe, that you are using to describe the epitome of the universe, has any real value.
>Implying what I say even means any real thing.
>"Let's get 1500 of the most autistic people from the internet to keep their memories."

No. Suicide is discouraged. The purge itself happens 150 years from now and assuming you survive to that day you will die.

Yes, in any way, after 1/7/17.
Problem is that suicide memory will carry over, too. We don't want that.
So quick accident to the frontal lobe, sleeping pills overdose or some kind of rohypnol adventure is advised.

do i need to carry the picture with me?

LFE uses Synapsian to communicate. Memories are not language specific. Given that the systems don't have direct access to each other, your shitposting knowledge and Life experience will be invaluable to LFE residents.

Just save the photo, and store the drawing.

The picture is only needed for 3 things: Signing up, getting your EID (to post on the imageboard) and signing out.

If u shut down the old reality can I have server?

Plenty of LARPs near you, friendo, no need to do it on Sup Forums.

you faggots are just depressed,get some real help.

instead of these wannabe bullshitters

>Aaaand the Sup Forums thread that was made is now a spiderman thread.

Don't listen to this.
Suicide is completely discouraged.

op

only way to relieve the pain
>no life=no problems
screw off NYPHVR

>Telling an official moderator of Tsukichan to screw off while promoting a false doctrine.
Your dumbassery will be seen through by anybody that looks for more than 10 seconds. You've played yourself.

That post isn't even me (NYPHVR), but that's because everyone with us agrees with this!! It's just some people are fucking with us

well anyone not idiotic enough could see you why it's a waste of time joining a your so called cult.

it doesn't matter if it's not you,you're promoting a false sense of security.Not you or your friend,knows what happens after death.

if you really wanted to do a service you'd let everyone in without security,not just the fools taking their time to join.

Tsuki claims to be able to /know/ for sure

Are you delusional or just not smart?

>spamming spiderman images and trying to falseflag while admitting now that you aren't even in the cult
You sure are convicing.
What happens after death is unknown, and since there will never be a way of knowing, it's best to have something to comfort oneself in daily life. Something to look forward to. As nothing but a piece of paper and pencil are needed to join as well, there's nothing to lose. Pascal's wager is a good example of a reason to join as well.

If you were smart,you'd realize who i am.Not only that but you would banned me from your discord.

I don't like to ban people. I will if you're asking me to, though?

By death do you mean like an ego death for this thing?

You wontttt

heaven's gate 2.0? noty

You know migrant-ranked users can't see the newcomer channel, right? You're just being foolish at this point.

why would anyone look forward to death??comforting someone by lying isn't completely convincing too.
Ik you're trying to help but still,lying isn't the way.Even tho the truth hurts,it still needs to be told,not fortified with other lies.

of course

Stop trying to find out who i am.
Mods already found out.

Is that all?

Is this trolling or reality?

they're not trolling.

I actually do NOT recommend you LFE. Yes, it's more populous. Yes, it's more advanced. But that doesn't mean is a more fulfilling simulation than Life, actually quite the opposite. It's too artificial, too cramped for true happyness.
And btw, Simulation is not an Antonym for Soul. Souls are able to be in Simulations.
Nice to see a group who follows a similar belief than mine, too bad we are symetrically speaking the opposite. You guys want to go to LFE and I want to bring people to Life.
Enjoy your trip to LFE anyway, last I heard from there was that they managed to cross to the ALFE...

There's never been such thing as an ALFE. There has never been a group talking about going from LFE to Life. This is all utter nonsense, lmao.

I'm looking at the faq right now.
I'm all for multi-verse stuff, but what the fuck do they mean by "die" on july 1st.

Too much anime rots the brain.

what i fear is some fucking retards actually believe in this

Well... we are more secretive. We don't actually use any board and we are not on the Internet. Talking about the simulation in a simulated enviroment is not a good idea. By the way you should be a lil bit more open, for other people your group and mine are utter nonsense

The Simulation Theory is being debated by actual scientists.

Bruh what does LFE even mean other than low frequency enviorment.
I just want to know how deep this autismo hole goes.

Live E/f/fector Environment, actually

What's there to debate?Stating an option doesn't mean it's true without Proof.