Meme Appraisal Thread. Post your memes and have them appraised by real meme professionals

Meme Appraisal Thread. Post your memes and have them appraised by real meme professionals.

I'm Dr. M. Toboggan from the University of Pyongyang's Memetics division and joining me today is meme conisour and lifetime frog poster Fred Winnsby along with the inventor of the the "OK" emoticon and 9/11 collaborator Takeshi Kishimoto from google Japan.

We're here to answer any questions you might have regarding memes you've stumbled upon and to appraise any handmade original creations you have to offer.

We'd like to start off todays bids with this rare Handcarved image macro found on a Moroccan image board dedicated to the beheading of young girls. It appears to be depicting someone who could be the OP's uncle who we believe probably molested him repeatedly.

Bids start at 18 up-pepes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CQA9T56IyPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I made this meme, rate/10?

Also this meme was my comment on Facebook to a feminist and she got triggered
>True story

Dr.Tobogan- Pretty spicy I too enjoy mocking the mentally and physically handicapped
Winsby- Too much white space/10. Collectors can't have all that white taking up precious gigabytes
Takeuchi- Why am I so ronery

Off by one
Also that is one spicy rat my friend good find

>Whinsby disapproving of my white space
>Invented a white space meme

Ill raise to 13 uppepes. i dont need a bag thank u

You won't get shit because bidding starts at 18 upPepe's you degenerate motherbitch. We've killed for memes before we'll fucking do it again don't test us

Memes as they are today are not and have never been funny.

They stopped being funny when one got elected president

Here, I changed this painting in PS to be the reverse of the original. It was Chewey fighting Nazis, but I changed it to Nazi Chewey killing Jews. Some delicate snowflakes get upset about it, but I thought it was funny since I would prefer to be ruled by the NSDAP that Jewish bank. Go figure, I'm ethnically German.

Is this a good meme, doctor?

Always sunny/10

You have no authority here doctor.

Everyone knows that Finns are the true memekeepers.

Forgot pic XDDD

Dr.T: "Adversity is the mother of invention my friend, and what you've made here is true art. I can tell from the delicate brush strokes that you painted with from the heart and I can tell from the hand smears you were painting with your left hand and thus probably masturbating. I'd like to think a little semen got mixed in with your paint making this work truely human"
Winsby: I'm not a doctor.
Kishimoto: Spell my name rit this time

Dr.T: " What not a lot of people realize is that Finland is actually fucking gay and they probably suck dicks a lot"

Dr.T: 8.75/10 excellent use of irony
Winsby: 2/10 Too much white space
Kishimoto: 8/10/42 the day Hiroshima was bombed

I didn't make this meme obviously, but this is my take on it. I covered Pepe with stars because I like five pointed stars, since they are used by conjurers to seal demons.

This is my creation, the file is to large for a webm so there is the link to an other dimension
youtu.be/CQA9T56IyPA

Finland fought off the Soviets by themselves when Stalin tried to invade Eastern Europe.

this fucking faggot over here. jesus.

Dr.T: 7/10 too much leg
Winsby: 9.1/10 too much leg
Kishimoto: Black people don't belong in Japan
Dr.T: 2/10 not even a nose snort
Winsby: I almost had a seizure
Kishimoto: tasteru like vintage octoopii 4/10

Demon build me a temple. Then return thee hence to hell.

This is probably the only place I can so consistently find people that are even more rampantly autistic than I am. You've got this faggot over here trying to impress another faggot thats pretending to be three faggots by copy/pasting fucking stars onto a smiling cartoon frog while sliding in references to his enjoyment of demons & conjurers. The best part about this is that I cannot even begin to think im better than you, this is literally a black hole of faggotry.

Well that was the intent so... I win.

rolfcopter

How will I ever unfap to this?

I'm not even going to breakdown how that makes this easily 3x as worse, but I will say you were 1 off from trips and are a colossal faggot.

Holy shit I'm fukin stayed

How's this Doctor?

looked like rekt thread.

fucking clickbait.

ALSO

#REKT THREAD