How often do you think of commiting suicide?

How often do you think of commiting suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkmiDwp_HC4
youtube.com/watch?v=zRZgME4-1u0
drakemoon.com/promo-code/4369050
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd say at least two or three times a day

Every day.

Oh wait you said suicide not homicide.

Pretty much, yeah.

Yes

depends on the day but at least a couple times a day

a couple times a month

fucking do it pussies

every few months

About everyday.
I remember the state of my life and its the first thing.

once or twice a week

Very

every
fucking
day

right about now to be honest..

used to think about it everyday, almost everytime i had a alone moment to overthink stuff. started taking cipralex (lexapro) for like 5 months or so? for the first 3 months things were good, after that it gotten worse than before. quited it cold turkey. nasty side effect, a really annoying and overwhelming feeling overall for few weeks and now i just don't care anymore. everytime i have this urge to an hero i just push it aside

Every single day.
Also sauce?

never
I'm not some mentally ill degenerate

Says the guy posting on 4 chan.
If you only knew how stupid you look right now.

Sauce?

Every morning and every night.

constantly

at least once a month, i'll read a note i once wrote maybe once a year on a really bad day and just cry

nalways

>being able to cry

can you guys sth. to cheer me up? i always tend to be depressed..now gf of 3 ywars cheated on me....we are living together, no chance to get out of the apartment cause of money. gf now at her parents untl tuesday, wants to talk then how wee will continue...i feel empty, sad and so tired

I used to think about it in every moment I wasn't distracted by anything else. Now I take pills for that. Probably not the best thing, but I wouldn't be here otherwise.

Just once in the early 90's then again mid nineties. Smooth sailing ever since.

kek

never. the world will not beat me

every day.

24/7/12/365

every night

Hello Every Body

>> me a gain

It's ::

Coffe Talk

With

Lou Rawls

and

The Silent Jennens

DIE ANTWOORD - WE HAVE CANDY (Official Audio)
youtu.be/XkmiDwp_HC4

this guy is kinda sawing off on some dry mop vapor steam hobboy shack now radio foam

every hour of the day I think about becoming an hero

ill just leave this here want to watch the thread auto refresh

youtube.com/watch?v=zRZgME4-1u0

Weekdays, at least three times a day. Deffinately every morning. Weekends, usually once at the end of Sunday.

this This is now a hero suicide prevention suicide prevention thread.

everytime i see a nice car or a nice house or anything nice acutally , i get sad because i'm a poor fuck and know that maybe i'll never have it.So ye.. especially in those moments i think of putting an end to this misery

My friend killed himself and I will never EVER consider it after seeing what it done to his family and our friend group.

Man up, seek help, do whatever else it takes, at the end of the day suicide is one of the most selfish things you can ever do, you simply pass the pain onto others.

with copious amounts of boob cuties

get
down
>>NAO~~ !

quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacom
ray deee oh

Since a month ago, more than ever. I broke up with the love of my life and I'm feeling really disappointed with life right now, more than usual.

stop your bitching and just do it

That is because you're a dead dumb fuck.

I make $8000 every two weeks, why would I an hero?

RAGE ON~~ !EH she is alright i guess

Hhhh

lol

someone video recods this I wanna see lit later on the news lol !!!
'

hahahahghahahah !!! yeqh!!!!
;loll!!!
;}3

Rift?

Everydays

cute.
any moar?

Every time i go to sleep i know i am going to wake up in a panic, i lose sleep because i dont want to wake up even though i have to get some sleep for work. I dont think of suicide often anymore. Now i just try to meditate and pretend i am a tree in the middle of the forest with no worries or cares what so ever, just swaying in the wind.

come on Saniqua, when you get yo nails did?

dem is fine girl! when dem wheave girl? oooh it smells nice!!! how much that cost!! only five fifty? in Camden? hold on some crab nigga can't tell i'm tryna talk on tha phone

ANYWAY

welcome to africa

I am not a robot.

EVERY morning when I wake up I have this feeling that I need a bullet to go into the back of my head

used to be 4-5 times a day, but since I've been regulating my sleep schedule and not overeating as much, only maybe once or twice a week

YO~~!

the next shit-stick big-wig that abuses the priveledge of seeing her naked and pushses a picture and shares it forward gets their face chewed off ok thanks

saw cheese minne mouseesses

I am saying that to you you small-dick wanna be bee-bee sizezeded balled in a shriveled sack wannabe baller.

get a hobby or fix your own horse.

this

Duke Earl Robert Zuur
* R A T ^ T Я A P *
What is this a bag of idiots covered in snakes wrapped in bone marrow cotton candy Saturday?
* R A T ^ T Я A P *
ð.ø
¨¨¨¨No.

all the time

user you need jesus

Damn I both heard and felt and heard that on from when I am sitting here at my desk on Congress.

Going to smoke.

Never. Life's what you make of it. If you don't like it change it. Stop being a whiney lil snow flake beta fag that can't handle life.

only in the morning, and at night

>.gif
I hope you fucking die, you shitdick.

I never stop thinking about it.

I can't make myself believe
I just kinda live with it.
I didn't start feeling this way until about two years ago, I'm 25 now.
Was working as a truck driver and had way to much time to think and it made me just want to die and even after not driving for a year I still want to die. Can never think of a reason I should be alive

no I never call audibles

never what? I wasn't proposing anything

and c'mon now, you know fine and well you're a degenerate

Used to be every day. Then I almost did it. I used to say "it's not a matter of *if*, it's a matter of when."
I started going to therapy with a psychologist (not psychiatrist, I don't want to take drugs)
Now when I get the feeling, I immediately counter it with "No. I will not kill myself." It is something I truly feel and believe.
I get down every now and then but what has helped me the most if the realization that if I work to better myself (losing weight, learning a craft, get better at dealing with people), I can see the results, and it's always worth it. You are the one who crawls out of the hole.

I will not kill myself.

booonm

Chinese mufo metaphysikial quantum spiritual mechiakial death rock assassinikal fuckfcuk maniakial balack metal rap sceiceniakal rteck animeaeiakl maniakale hip hop

Not bad. But what do you have to say to a person who has set an arbitrary date (aged 35) on their suicide?
Self improvement is one thing... but when those around you don't recognize your worth... it's kinda of hard not to get depressed. Especially when you know deep down you're a better person than most due to your moral and ethical compass.

every you make this thread

Don't put so much worth in their opinions, your happiness shouldn't depend on others. There ARE people who will appretiate you for who you are. If you're cool with who you are, those people will be easier to spot.
People don't realize it but we are usually trapped in a set life, and it's up to us (through life changes) to get out of that life if we don't like it.
Well adapted people don't need to get out of their "default lives". But others just get into a comfort zone.
Live a life you want, man.

[spoiler]I seriously fucking hate talking to people about these subjects, exclusively because i'm a cynic and I hear my own words... and almost always it sounds like a fucking cringy cliché... the problem is that there's a lot of truth in clichés, and if you get the point apart from the cringy words, you're set.[/spoiler]

I forgot wether spoilers worked here or not

it means I care also.

>>{{ same :: same }}

I get your point just fine. I don't give a fuck about what others think. I learned that lesson from a very young age.

My problem is very simple. Endlessly alone and craving meaningful human interaction. Preferably with a member of the opposite sex.
But given my standards and morals, most people just.... bleh. Fucking useless twats and self serving retards. Genuine honest respectable human beings seem to be so few and far between, I fail to see the point in trying anymore. Even though I still do from time to time....

What makes it even worse, is that for a short year of my life, I was surrounded by the greatest people you could possibly imagine being around. Truly great people! All of which I left behind many moons ago. No one has even come close to the standard those people set. And I refuse to accept people without at least similar traits.

every 3 days pretty seriously and about everyday just kindov casually

I hatemy stupid little cousin I hot it dies and goes away

Several times a day

drakemoon.com/promo-code/4369050

cold war era die cast widjets

Never

100% in the same boat

honestly if my gf wasnt so hot i totally would've done it by now

Why did you stop seeing those people?

Also, straight up you sound like a judgy cunt. Sure there are assholes in the world, a lot of them.
But also you won't build meaningful social connections until you stop judging people for what they're not. And start accepting them for who they are.

You're gonna hate this: You remind me of myself in my loneliest phase as well.

You want to cry? Get depressed even further?
Sup Forums's Sup Forums. Or all fucking places! Had yielded me better conversations and more meaningful human interaction than my friends of many years....

I know people who run away from meaningful conversations but my best friends today became that because I noticed they were truly themselves and were not afraid to show it

I think about killing muslims daily and niggers like snoop dog
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

Few times a month, sometimes very regularly in a week, sometimes rarely - depends how well / bad shit is going.

Nearly done it tonight but fucking chickened out. Also knowing what it would probably do as a concequence to some of my family just because of my selfishness.

Was ready as fuck tho. Went to Maccy D's and got myself 2 strawberry milkshakes. Favourite CD playing. There is a dual carrigeway / (small freeway for you americunts) that i normally hit up to 80 (40 limit). The plan was to just close my eyes and hope I never woke up but there were fucking roadworks. Cunts.

It was stay in that small town, on welfare, doing fuck all with my life.
Or go to the city and try to better myself.
I chose the latter.

I'm not a judgy cunt either. I'm all for the mentality of "live and let live".

What I encounter 9 times out of 10, is me putting the effort forward, and no one else.
That's not a healthy relationship. Not a good relation. That's just sad.
Then read this as to why I stopped caring about the rest.

I wish more people would just "be themselves" probably what I hate most about people in this city. Everyone wearing an image or facade instead of their own face.

which city is it?

I grew up in a big city so I don't have that personal experience. But a guy I knew who was from a small town, tried really hard to be my friend and I was afraid to tell him straight up that I didn't find him fun to hang around with.
The good thing about big cities is that you can get to know different types of people.
Go do things you like, go to a class or shows or whatever. Get yourself into situations where you're forced to meet new people. I've read that humans look for a mate in their immediate social circle.

Also, the secret to getting a partner? Women give you the change. Meaning you should assume they're not interested until they give you "the flirty look", or act with a shy "I want to be around you", or straight up suggest they want to spend time with you.
That way you won't be dissapointed when you want to be with them but they don't want to be with you.
An ex gf told me "it's pretty hard to fuck up when a woman has decided they like you"

*women give you the chance, the opening

On the woman advise, yeah. I know. But dragging myself out of my internal world and noticing, that's another story for another time.

As far as getting out is concerned? I've started to. But keeping up with it is hard when life constantly gets in the way. Wedging your way into a pre-existing group is never an easy thing to do.

Also, I can pick up on ques when I'm not really wanted. So that's never really the problem. It's when there's a grey area that bothers me. When there's no signs one way or the other. Again, going back to the entering a pre-existing group.

usually never, but recently quite a lot things are bad with my gf

As of lately alot... Especially as a schizophrenic faggot, I got nothing to look forward to.