Are you a regular at a local pub or bar...

Are you a regular at a local pub or bar? A couple nights a week you head down to your local watering hole and other regulars and the staff know your name?

I'm starting to become a regular at a bar, it's a good feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwgtSVlZz0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont drink and im not a sucker to pay for overpriced coke

Inshalah

I've been a regular for years in the local bar.

For maybe 10 or 15 years.And I'm only 34.

It's nice. A second home.

For me it's just another form lf escapism

Yes, and you will learn the hard way, no matter what it seems like, however convinced you are, the people on the other side of the bar are not your friends.

They're at work, and at best, you will make work tolerable. That's it.

>They're at work, and at best, you will make work tolerable. That's it.
This bar tender has huge tits man
I wanna Fuck her vagina

For a couple years now on Sundays I play in a pool league at the bar. It's a smaller bar, there's usually about 30 of us then some other regulars. Only 1 bar tender but she is good and cool, knows everyone and what they drink. Other than that i dont like going to bars

been bartending for 5-6 years now... very this

For over a year now ive been going to the bar everyday, most of my days are spent at the bar. People tell me i got a problem, i see my friends less than i used to. I work at the bar.

Have you made any friends over the counter?

I agree

>u need to be a jew to not be loser

Inshalah is Arabic for God Willing

Been going to my local for about 3 years. Know all the regulars, bar staff and owners. I sometimes go clubbing with some of the guys there.

It's pretty shit tho. Come to realize one way or another the conversations will always be the same thing everytime

>facebook tier joke
kys nigger

In a sense. There are some people that are regulars that I see from time to time, that I drink with if I'm off work... They're up for drinking on a monday afternoon, right?

My real friends have kids and jobs and stuff.

I used to. Been friends with bartenders too, not like , but we'd actually do community stuff, like get together for cooking, go to concerts, festivals n shit.

It really felt great, funny, accepting people.
Then it all went to a clusterfuck, because it's a bar, people drink, sometimes get horny, rarely fuck, gossips, jealousy, fights (like actual fights), and suddenly you don't know how the fuck did you get into this bullshit and you want out.

Soon you get to experience a lock in. All the yobs get kicked out - leave the regulars in for another few hours, drinking, smoking indoors in my case, and the ability to do drugs off the bar :P

Idk if they'd do this in Ontario

This is a great explanation how how it truly is.

oh, so u r just not relevant at all? Ok.

Absolutely. Best time at a bar is after all the dicks have left.

Last summer I traveled alone through Poland / Germany / Netherlands /. Avoided turism hot spots like the plague... If you're a forrigner alone in a small bar in a small town, it's really easy to get invited to those things... Best trip of my life.

>Are you a regular at a local pub or bar?

No, except in the case "regular" means twice per year - my birthday and the anniversary of my first and only gf of my life, who dumped me on August 2, 1997 (yes, almost twenty years ago).

In both cases I go to the pub alone, order a trivial sandwich and two beers - enough to be a little stunned but not enough to get drunk. Then I pay and go home, alone. I don't go anywhere in the remaining days of the year, except groceries store for things I need quickly or cannot order on Amazon.

That pub is OK because is near the train station - that is, they're used to solo customers and bizarre people.

you are fucking pathetic

Gay

Norm?

Hey

very much this

youtube.com/watch?v=TwgtSVlZz0g

Nice