What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[THIS THREAD HAS BEEN LOCKED DUE TO UNWHOLESOME POSTS]

America is not so bad, you should look at India. Holy shot that stank pot is fuuuucked up

> Voters complain that they are tired of being lied to.
>Elect a man known for lying
>Act shocked when they realize he lied to them.

Liberals are so fucking butthurt about this, and I have no idea why.

>ruined her country
>handshake denied

Seems the alpha move

She does look alpha in that pic.

Yep, only liberals hate him. That's why he's spent the last three days sucking Congressional dick because he's so alpha.

not sure if troll or if just retarded. all trump knows is how to be alpha, thats how he made his fortune

What fortune? Nobody knows how much he's actually worth, or how much money he owes to whom.

Forbes says he's worth at least $10 billion. He's said it countless times. Are you retarded?

He made his fortune the old fashioned way, he got it from his daddy.

>alpha
His Dad died and left him $100million plus
Literally the most beta thing ever

Seriously, he looks like he's in the principal's office about to be told what a bad boy he is.
>Hunched over in chair
>Not making eye contact

/thread

Keep crying cuck, while America is made great again. wah wah! love lib tears

And I say I'm worth fifty billion, and Forbes is fake news
>Look, I'm alpha too!

It takes a business genius to turn $100 million into 10 billion.

>forbes is fake news

ill admit they have a capitalism bias, sorry they dont live up to your commie standards

Everything user.

And what proof besides him is there that he is worth ten billion? Oh wait, he said so, like how the U. S. 'wire tapped' him. But the United Kingdom did now!

Merkel is a conservative you autist

Not a Trump supporter (or even americunt) but he is still better choice than crooked bitch.

>Politicians lie

You don`t fucking say

At least Putin can keep his story straight and doesn't fold like a camping chair when he gets caught lying.

putin? what are you on about now, cuck?

But Trump isn't a politician. Remember, he's never held political office.

>conservative
>allows 3 million "immigrants" to destroy her country

nice try libtard

It's OK, I know you're out of FOX talking points.

Kek
Check out this cocksucking fag!
Who the fuck says he's worth $10billion?
Himself? Well fuck me case closed.
Estimates are around $2billion. He's in debt almost $1billion. So he's improved his perhaps initial 100million ten fold. Even a clown like you could do better than that.

You don't actually have to worry when you're still allowed to own guns bitches

his taxes were shown just the other day. y'all are retarded.

Oh, that 1040. All two pages covering one year of income he made twelve years ago. No assets listed either. And no details on how he 'made' 150 million dollars.

>Not a Trump supporter (or even americunt) but he is still better choice than crooked bitch.

No... no he's not. He's clearly worse than Clinton, and basically every politician in history.

Just because Breittard said "Clinton is worse" doesn't make it true.

He was given $200 million so has only increased his wealth five fold

That`s one of the best things (or even the only one) about him actualy.

Funny how you suddenly trust 'libtard fake news' when you need to defend the Tosser in Chief.

Also he has beautiful hair. It is prized in our culture

>eurohomos haven't done anything since the days of powdered wigs
>making fun of trump's hair
kek

I`ve heard this so many times. Give me the argumenst, m8.

>Just because Breittard said "Clinton is worse" doesn't make it true.

I don`t care about your media and I don`t care about who and how will ruin USA. I have spend a lot of time researching and using different sources. From my point of view he is the lesser evil. Wanna argue? Bring it on.

Geert would like to have a word. His mane is luxurious and covers his scalp quite well.

this

I bet you get a lot of pussy

If "Pussy" is what he calls his body pillow then I will have to agree.

>Forbes says he's worth at least $10 billion
They haven't seen his financial statements either.

Look at the body language. Merkel's the alpha there, while Trump is sulking like a little bitch.

>5
youtube.com/watch?v=SwqPHZT2i14

FUCK U SNOOP NIGGER

They aren't globalist sheep

>It takes a business genius to turn $100 million into 10 billion.
This is why we need our schools to do a better job explaining compound interest.

OP

That's one reason I voted for him.

What the fuck is wrong with people who listen to the news to base their political opinions and ideals on? Oh yea...they're brainwashed.

Conservative politicians in the U.S.A. aren't actually against immigration. Immigrants---ESPECIALLY illegals---are easily exploited workers themselves, and put downward pressure on wages for everyone. Our managerial aristocracy loves that shit, and they own the GOP.

>merkel is the alpha there
The alpha of fucking your country by saying fuck it to immigration.

Next time you need some surgery i hope you get a plumber to do it

>>eurohomos haven't done anything since the days of powdered wigs
They landed a probe on a comet. U.S.A. never achieved that.

Don't inject muchrooms or cannabis. My friend died of overdose because of this

What makes him so different now? His promises are either in tatters or forgotten, and he's already spent more money golfing than Obama did on vacations total in his first four years. And suddenly government reports he said not to trust are completely true when they agree with him, and 'biased' when they don't. So far, he's completely indistinguishable from any other politician. Except he's a worse liar then the professionals.

>Except he's a worse liar then the professionals.
The end result of this is going to be pushing other nations closer to China, since Trump's unseriousness makes it clear that we're an empire on the decline and have become unreliable.

Merkels hair piece is no better than Trump's
I think Trump will make fun times

Assessing the value of a brand or trademark is very subjective, and since that's what all but about 500M of his fortune is in, he can't swap it for cash in an IPO like he's selling shares of Coke or something. Realistically, he's worth more like 1.5 if his political fate goes south, as it's likely to do.

one trying to destroy the west, while the other trying to save the west.

This.

Trump doesn't even have the intellectual capacity to ponder the larger issues facing the Western World.

she a bitch

I've been asking myself the same thing.
Also I voted for Trump.

found the sheltered lad

the douchebag-in-chief is wearing a really bad weave.

Sheltered living in four states and visiting half a dozen foreign countries.

How's your mom's basement treating you?

Is there a squirrel sleeping on his head?

Found the ignorant retard. Here's a hint: If we piss off everyone in the world, how are we going to sell anything to them?

riiight
fatuous
mendacious
child

this

when compared to the rest of the world it isn't so bad here haha

Hey faggot, who is going to trust us when Trump has lied to everybody in order to save his own ass?

No squirrel is that unkempt.

purveyor of puerile
should learn about markets

>if we piss off everyone in the world
you're 12
(for your sake one would hope)

ofmg I chocked on my drink!
seriously though, it's time for a purging of the 1%

do you little kids get together at mummie's for milk and cookies?
your narrative is pathos

Careful, your hypocrisy is showing. Calling someone mendacious while defending a lying asshole who threw America's ally under the bus in order to avoid saying he was wrong is quite retarded, even for Trumpers.

heheh ok kidshill
back to your buddies b4 mommie spanks them without you

>it's time for a purging of the 1%
stay irrelevant hero

I'm all for this. when he builds his wall, they can all be put up against it.

Narrative?
>Obama ordered my 'wires tapped'
>Congress: No, they didn't
>Well, the UK did it on his behalf
>UK: No, we didn't
What part of this is false?
Or is this the second shift of Fox/Brietbart shills earning minimum wage?

Yeah, I'm shilling because the truth is uncomfortable for you? Do you need to hug it out in your safe space? Maybe Milo can come jerk you off too.

oh look
is pol rhetoric new to you?
adorable

Vlad lies when he opens his mouth

you'll be one of the first up against the wall. don't cry too much.

Looks like the trumpster fire is putting on weight. Maybe he'll graduate from the 2nd fattest us president to Porker in Chief.

pot: kettle is black
projecting your own inadequacy won't save your failed rhetoric

I think the problem with America is we don't realize how badass we are. No other country has as many people whining about us. We set the currency standard, for now. We own and created the Internet. I mean just think how huge that is. We've put people on the moon. Probably. Our television and movies are international. Except for shitty Bollywood productions we're pretty much the only big players in the music and entertainment industries. Our culture and slang is the most widespread. Canada basically makes their news about our news. No other country has the amount of foreigners literally dying to get in and enjoy our freedoms which are unmatched. I have plenty of criticisms for my country but just on these points I've made it's clearly the best country overall.

funny how things consistently turn out the other way

LOL. Reality starting to get uncomfortable? Can't accept you got used?

More like fap in tandem to underage pix. HOT.

you know me only slightly less than you know yourself
make law then maybe you can sniff my asshairs

Gee, for someone using 'rhetoric', you sure aren't bringing any facts to the table. It's OK to be stupid.